Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

An Interview With Mr Poverty - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Interview With Mr Poverty (912 Views)

When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Fun Time With Mr.T-Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With Mr Poverty by hungryboy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
viewers, you are welcomed to our show
Hungryman
which is live on GarriTv right now today we are going to be interviewing a man many love to hate,
Sitting here with me today for this interview is Mr Poverty,
Welcome to the Show Poverty
Poverty- thank u hungryboy, please give me a mat or stool to sit on, this sofa am sitting on is beyond my status, and abeg also try and off the aircons.bring me a handfan to fan myself, and please off the lights, if u are not seeing me well, go buy candle come
Hungryboy-ok boss, we will do as u wish,
gentlemen, we are now going to take a break and use that opportunity to do as it pleases Mr Poverty
Re: An Interview With Mr Poverty by hungryboy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hungryboy= Mr poverty, please give us a brief description of yourself
Poverty=i waka with adam and eve come this world, na just to say dem come phuckup waka alone go,
me i still dey here, i no dey go anywhere, am immortal, na until this world end before i go die,
Hungryboy=wow, so u are not planning to leave us anytime soon?
Poverty=where u wan make i go?, am here to stay,am an hybrid vampire, i can never grow old nor die
Hungryboy=The prostitutes blame u for their venturing into that profession, the armed robbers do same, the kidnappers and even the ritual killers, what do u have to say in your defence, is it character assasination or are the saying the truth?
Poverty=so u believe what does idiotas say?,i control half of the world's population,which is about 3.5billion, and i also another 1billion are sometimes under my control and sometimes not under my control, the call themselves the middle class,
is half of the world's population involved in the above vices?
U cant put the blame on me for this things, those guys choosed to take those paths out of my stronghold,when the are better and legal paths to escape my prison.
Hungryboy=i'm impressed, our time is almost running out, what are your parting words to our viewers out there
Poverty=when u want that phone but u can't afford, when u could have loved to live in a mansion, but u are living in a slum, when u have only one jean and one shirt in your wardrobe, when u are trekking 5miles to school everyday, when u are eating garri for breakfast lunch and supper,
remember say no be u cause am na me
Re: An Interview With Mr Poverty by Eragablessen(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Alright just as your name implies..
Poverty:...Pls take away this fried rice and serve me garrium sulphate plus kuli-kuli..
LoL...

(1) (Reply)

URGENT LEGAL HELP: Yemi Alade Stole My Story (romance) / BREAKING News!.........political Jokes / Meet The Man With Half A Head (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.