Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune (7983 Views)

Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” / Forensic Artist Predicts What Kim And Kanye's Son Will Look Like / Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by tmtech: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Being the only son of international movie star Jackie
Chan clearly comes with many privileges and
advantages. Jackie Chan's only child, a 30 year old son
named Jaycee, lived a life filled with opulent mansions,
luxurious vacations, expensive cars, the best education
and much more. Jaycee was even been able to launch
his very own singing and acting career thanks to his
famous father. But there is one important thing that
Jaycee will not receive from his father. Jackie Chan
recently announced that upon his death, he will donate
100% of his $130 million fortune to charity and that his
son Jaycee will be left out entirely…
Jackie and Jaycee Chan
While accepting an award in Beijing, Jackie was asked
if Jaycee will inherit his massive fortune some day.
Jackie stated that he was originally intending to donate
half of his wealth to charity and leaving his family the
other half but recently changed his will to leave 100%
for charitable causes throughout the world. The elder
Chan explained: "If he is capable, he can make his
own money. If he is not, then he will just be wasting
my money." Jackie also expressed regret for not
sending Jaycee to the army where his son would have
received "life experience and character."
If Jaycee wants to continue living an extravagant
lifestyle, his career is going to need a boost. Since 2004
Jaycee has appeared in around 20 films, most of which
have been major flops. Jaycee's 2012 movie "Double
Trouble" became one of the biggest box office failures
in history grossing just $9000 at the box office, despite
heavy marketing and promotion. He also starred
alongside his father in 2010′s "1911″
which became
Jackie's worst performing movie ever.
Jackie is not the only celebrity who plans on giving their
fortune to charity instead of their children. Warren
Buffett, Bill Gates and Ebay founder Pierre Omidyar
are some of the more notable billionaires who have
pledged their entire fortunes to charity. Buffett is an
especially staunch opponent of what he calls "dynastic
wealth" (wealth that is so vast it creates generational
dynasties). Buffett refers to anyone who grew up
wealthy as a "member of the lucky sperm club" and, like
Jackie Chan, firmly believes that if his children work
hard enough they can achieve great success the same
way he did.
How would you feel if you were Jaycee Chan? I can't
say I would be very happy, but having spent some
time around trust fund kids, I understand where
Jackie is coming from.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity/jackie-chans-son-130-million-fortune/

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Dubby6(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
E get as white celebs dey think sha. If na for Naija, rich man go dey hustle to become richer so im go just pack everything give Im children. Try am for Naija, dey jazz u b4 u rite ur will... didn't even no Jackie's son will be up to 30....Then how old is Jackie himself

If na me be d son, I go make Jackie c nwii b4 I'm. die. RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by tmtech: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
I hope say jackie dey alright Õoº°Úº

Abi na movie he think say he dey act ni.. grin
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
tm-tech:
Being the only son of international movie star Jackie
Chan clearly comes with many privileges and
advantages. Jackie Chan's only child, a 30 year old son
named Jaycee, lived a life filled with opulent mansions,
luxurious vacations, expensive cars, the best education
and much more. Jaycee was even been able to launch
his very own singing and acting career thanks to his
famous father. But there is one important thing that
Jaycee will not receive from his father. Jackie Chan
recently announced that upon his death, he will donate
100% of his $130 million fortune to charity and that his
son Jaycee will be left out entirely…
Jackie and Jaycee Chan
While accepting an award in Beijing, Jackie was asked
if Jaycee will inherit his massive fortune some day.
Jackie stated that he was originally intending to donate
half of his wealth to charity and leaving his family the
other half but recently changed his will to leave 100%
for charitable causes throughout the world. The elder
Chan explained: "If he is capable, he can make his
own money. If he is not, then he will just be wasting
my money." Jackie also expressed regret for not
sending Jaycee to the army where his son would have
received "life experience and character."
If Jaycee wants to continue living an extravagant
lifestyle, his career is going to need a boost. Since 2004
Jaycee has appeared in around 20 films, most of which
have been major flops. Jaycee's 2012 movie "Double
Trouble" became one of the biggest box office failures
in history grossing just $9000 at the box office, despite
heavy marketing and promotion. He also starred
alongside his father in 2010′s "1911″
which became
Jackie's worst performing movie ever.
Jackie is not the only celebrity who plans on giving their
fortune to charity instead of their children. Warren
Buffett, Bill Gates and Ebay founder Pierre Omidyar
are some of the more notable billionaires who have
pledged their entire fortunes to charity. Buffett is an
especially staunch opponent of what he calls "dynastic
wealth" (wealth that is so vast it creates generational
dynasties). Buffett refers to anyone who grew up
wealthy as a "member of the lucky sperm club" and, like
Jackie Chan, firmly believes that if his children work
hard enough they can achieve great success the same
way he did.
How would you feel if you were Jaycee Chan? I can't
say I would be very happy, but having spent some
time around trust fund kids, I understand where
Jackie is coming from.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity/jackie-chans-son-130-million-fortune/
Lol @lucky sperm club
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by dultraray: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dubby6: .
That is a gud one, many bliv wealth z inherited bt in a more clearer note it z acquired by hard work
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Rexsul: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
dultraray: That is a gud one, many bliv wealth z inherited bt in a more clearer note it z acquired by hard work
mehhhhhhn if na me na 2 jazzzzz dat man o...."Oracle tinzzz".
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by tmtech: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dr Satan: Lol @lucky sperm club
No mind dose billioniares Õoº°Úº. Wif dia funny ideologies.........
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by tsleazy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Damn
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by airclipse(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ain't dat a shame
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Stunner1(f): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
old gist
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by philip0906(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
dultraray: That is a gud one, many bliv wealth z inherited bt in a more clearer note it z acquired by hard work
what is ur point? undecided
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Madawaki01(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dr Satan: Lol @lucky sperm club
and u quoted d whole damn thing,u are mad oo,u nid help

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Tolexander: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chan explained: "If he is
capable, he can make his
own money. If he is not,
then he will just be wasting
my money."
this is interesting
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by AbuMikey(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2013

Truth be told, this is wickedness at its Peak! angry

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by stevecantrell: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jackie Chan trying to feel like Bill Gates, Bloomberg and Buffet who also make the same 'boast', forgetting he's a pauper compared to those guys with only $130 million to his name. Smh

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Vivly(f): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2013
That's too bad. Of what use then is he as a father if he doesn't leave a financial legacy for his only son?
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by mysticgal(f): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2013
the son don chop small inheritance,all the cars,and vacation na still portion of the inheritance so let othets follow chop small.
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by mysticgal(f): 12:58am On Nov 08, 2013
steve_cantrell: Jackie Chan trying to feel like Bill Gates, Bloomberg and Buffet who also make the same 'boast', forgetting he's a pauper compared to those guys with only $130 million to his name. Smh

bro'sye where your own money??, read this>>it take grace for a human to open his account to give,i'd rather say you appreciate him for having a large heart you hear rather than hating.smh too angry
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 08, 2013
I'm bewildered, confused, all at sea, gimme more ADJs to qualify my confusion state.....wtf undecided Very sure this can never happen in Nigeria let alone #Yorubaland cool #iJoshy
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Coldfaya(m): 3:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Werrrrrey! Not in naija. Fire go just catch that will, wetin sef. Lol.
These whites sha get as dem dey reason, but its good so as to instill some discipline n responsibility into the son. How all ur roles go just d flop sef.
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by kreamidiva(f): 4:13am On Nov 08, 2013
the holy book says: a wise man leaves an inheritance for his children's children....
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Desric(m): 4:24am On Nov 08, 2013
kreami diva: the holy book says: a wise man leaves an inheritance for his children's children....
So the Naija crew is fulfilling this part by milking our treasury dry just to keep for their dull head children and grand children right?
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by pendusky(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2013
on point jakie
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by fruityjojo(f): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Desric: So the Naija crew is fulfilling this part by milking our treasury dry just to keep for their dull head children and grand children right?
Did she say THE CORRUPT man!? Or THE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN!? Some peeps here just lyk 2 look 4 trouble/misquote sm1 just cos of Cheap likes or dey want a fight!
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Okay.

NEXT!!! angry
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Fkforyou(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2013
Don't be suprised if he denies ever saying dis someday...he is just trying to scare his spoilt son.
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by MaziOmenuko: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Who is Charity and why is Jackie willing his fortune to her? This same charity is going to get Bill Gate's and Buffet's fortunes? She must be a renowned lady.

Will need to get her contact.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2013
fruityjojo:
Did she say THE CORRUPT man!? Or THE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN!? Some peeps here just lyk 2 look 4 trouble misquote sm1 just cos of Cheap likes or dey want a fight!
That's just what i'm 'bout to say to him....... undecided
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by IAMBREEZY: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2013
too bad
my dad can ne'er try that with me or else.
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2013
Everybody cannot be lucky like you jakie chan. Why say you wont will even a little from your wealth to your only son, just because you want him to work hard. Do you think your son will be lucky as you are to make it in life even with so much hardwork? Even in your life-time jakie chan, your son's movies have been serial flops to the extent of having the biggest office failure in history with a meagre 9000 dollars after heavy marketing.

When God bless people, they think they get all their blessings themselves. Why not share a little of that blessing with your son, because, God cannot continue to bless only your family members. He has moved to other families and the wise ones will spread such blessings to other family members, because that blessings and luck might not come there again oooo no matter the hardwork.

Give to charity as much as you can, but leave a financial legacy for your son, so that people will not start to say they saw your son on dragon's den sourcing for money for a business project. The whole world will think you are an irresponsible father. No one family have ever had the luck and blessing for all of them at the same time, those lucky and blessed help each other. Go ask the dantatas and dangotes how blessings and luck is being shared.
Re: Jackie Chan's Son Will Get None Of His $130 Million Fortune by philfearon(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Ah dae come!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrocandy Is A Bedroom Bully!!! Naija Actress Shares More Naked Photos / Watch How Man Was Given Overdose Of S*x By Calabar Girls In The Hotel (pics+vid) / E-money Frowns as Ushbebe grabs his wife for selfie In Their Dining Room(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.