Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” (46891 Views)

Teebillz: Father Is The Most Influential Book A Son Will Read On Character / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) / Actress Damilola Attoh Sexy In Bedroom Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by 9aiboard: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite-Attoh has issued a note of warning to teachers world wide or continent wide,lol..... lets be a little bit specific.
Damilola, who is married to Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, took to Instagram to lament teachers who beat their students.
According to the Tinsel star, any teacher that beats her kids will “face the devil.”

She wrote: “I’ve been hearing so many stories of teachers physically abusing their students. If any teacher as much as touches my son, they will meet the devil face to face. Leave the disciplining to parents. Educating them is your own responsibility. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Kmt.”

https://instagram.com/p/9jGjViRevR/?taken-by=adedamee

So Mr or Madam Teacher be careful with the Attohs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by agabaI23(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
May be you should teach your son at home ma.... kiss

286 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by bronzegoddess(f): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sooooo...the teachers are on IG?

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by 4reala(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Just buy all the teaching materials and teach ur children at home. Yeye de smell

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
You would like it if a teacher beats ur child?

agabaI23:
May be you should teach your son at home ma.... kiss

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Airforce1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
"You heard"

Like you're not a Nigerian

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by agabaI23(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:

It depends on
what you call beating.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
I personally will not let anyone or any teacher beat or flog my child. If anything hapens nko? Wetin the teacher go do.?

agabaI23:
It depends what you call beating.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by agabaI23(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:
I personally will not let anyone or any teacher beat or flog my child. If anything hapens nko? Wetin the teacher go do.?

Well, like I said it depends. You know kids fear and respect teachers more than their parents. They influence them more than you do. How many hours do you stay with your child in a week? Compare with the number if hours in school.

A wicked teacher cannot be spared by a school. Except if the head teacher is also wicked.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by jaybanfa(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
@janetheze would u be happy if ur child does something that needs instant reprimand and the teacher over looks it, only for the child to repeat it and possibly cause you untold embarrassment? That's the difference between Nigeria n Israel. For a Jewish kid is the property of the entire community, much like the olden days where anyone could caution, scold, or whip for the good of the child n community. I have two kids and its my constant prayer that they grow up to be model citizens... My thoughts

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by youngberry001(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
huh this is serious oh cry

ok ma bring her to abacha barrack we will teach her well wit out touching.""promised#

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by JanethEze(f): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
If my child does something bad, let the teacher tell me; the parent, and i will deal with him/her myself. Do you know how many children have died in the hands of teachers in Nigeria? Corporate punishment needs to end, many lives have been lost because of that

jaybanfa:
@janetheze would u be happy if ur child does something that needs instant reprimand and the teacher over looks it, only for the child to repeat it and possibly cause you untold embarrassment? That's the difference between Nigeria n Israel. For a Jewish kid is the property of the entire community, much like the olden days where anyone could caution, scold, or whip for the good of the child n community. I have two kids and its my constant prayer that they grow up to be model citizens... My thoughts

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by jaybanfa(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
@janethEze i understand ur concerns totally, you don't want ur child brutalized etc. What i mean is disciplining a child. Now if u say, that should be your sole prerogative, then u are setting up the kid to believe that reprimand can only come from his/her parents. So the child grows up wit a false notion that only dad or mum can address me. Now when s/he knows somebody can knock me on the head for being rude or disobedient what do u think the child will try not to do?

44 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by kelvyn7: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by omusiliyu(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is either the teachers beat your children or your children beat you.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by maestroz: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
you better allow your son join the ooni elect in the traditional rites so he can become empowered and rebuff all adversities.

7 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by preciousMI1(f): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
I studied education not by mistake but by choice... reinforcement is necessary... I'll flog ur son if he breaks d rule else u take him and home school....

New generation parents

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by youngice(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omo ti o jé yá tò lò oun gbo , é bá mì béré lo owo re taa ni teacher tó kó.

please my yoruba brothers no vex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ekemit(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Then get ready to be their teacher nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by ellovee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Then keep your son at home and be his teacher.

8 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by MadCow1: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
After what I experienced in school, I have to agree with her.

Teachers should educate my kids, write reports on their performance both socially and academically to me (the Parents) and allow me handle the disciplinary aspect.

The truth is that most of these teachers are simply beasts. I remember how we had one teacher who flogged students like it was a sport. Whenever any teacher wanted to met out cruel and unusual punishment on a student, they always called Sir. P.

I remember how he was busy flogging an entire class for noise making and when it got to us guys, he flogged us and we didn't cry, flinch or act out like others, he decided to keep flogging us until we reacted. In the end, he broke some of our skins and blood started flowing and a friend ended up with a broken wrist.

Please, Teachers should teach.. Kids are not animals that should be raised with sticks. This fear tactics of raising kids may be part of the reasons for the lack of creativity amongst African children. Ever since my younger brother moved abroad, that shy, quiet and docile kid has come out of his shell. He is now more expressive and his character growth has improved. His academics are exceptional as well.

Its only in Africa that when a child fails a test, we flog the child instead of teaching the child.

In the Upper class schools in Nigeria where the kids of the rich and famous attend, this canning culture does not exist. Mostly Public schools and some yeye class private schools still do that bullshit.

NOTE::I am not against flogging or canning.. I am just against somebody else doing it to my kid without my direct supervision or specific consent.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Kalvan: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nigeria is a nation filled with buffoons. How can you justify child abuse? Nigeria is one of the most corrupt, inept nations on earth(thank you Yeegbos). Obviously, your flogging has done nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by narttis1: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
JanethEze:

Teacher no beat you before?

11 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by adesegun121(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Spare the Rod, Spoil the child!

I percieve she is too broke to enrol her child in schools where
they don't cane children?

***my headmaster (Mr Yeboah) will flog sense and discipline into your child's life***

grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
wink
Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by DBISHOP1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is she a Nigerian? I remember my parents used to drag us to school for our teachers to flog us when we do wrong at home.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Lilimax(f): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
You go teeh my sister but I'll leave you with these two scriptures:

Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.~ Proverbs 13:24

Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him.~(Proverbs 22:15)

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tell your son to stay at home.

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” by Kalvan: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Civilizations evolve;cultures evolve. Only in Africa do people hold on to the same archaic BS all in the name of "culture".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Davido And His Father, Adedeji Adeleke / Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake / Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.