Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget (64665 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / Powerful Photos That Tell A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by vislabraye(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
The last picture is very terrifying !! I can't say which is my favourite.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
16 and 17
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nice thread
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by desosa(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
God bless you OP

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by HotPotato(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Repeating that Picture No. 9 with Naija Police, na rough play o.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by chimex38: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Elantracey: Sorry o but ah dont see anythin touchin or powerful in dese pictures
u're a heartless lady!
I wonda who will marry u? Cas a heartless wife-2-be doesnt deserve to b a wife anymore.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by IAMBREEZY: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
The starving child really got me infact all of them am sad cry
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by solacec4t(f): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
O my God!

so touching. dint know when a tear dropped.

see those little children also...
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by solacec4t(f): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Elantracey: Sorry o but ah dont see anythin touchin or powerful in dese pictures

cant believe you just said that.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by adexsimply(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
sad sad sad sad
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by bongila(f): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
The Vulture and the starving Child Oh! This is just too much.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Eneze1(f): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
that no 30 really touched me with the vulture and the starving child that made my eye cloud with tears

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by yomifowe(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Did anyone see theN0 16 pix? Couple embracing in the collapsed building rubble? Its so heart-rending.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Leadn(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
This has got to be the saddest topic I've seen.. It's really saddening sad
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by 12month: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
so touching... cry cry
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by chimex38: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
solace-c4t:

cant believe you just said that.
u can say dat again. I thought d male folks would hijack d thread.. AM SURPRISED... I dont know whos more heartless in dis world anymore
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Not only d pictures that makes me cry,comments also
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by zannie(f): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Powerful pictures...
Some of these pictures make me still have faith in our humanity
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Jydebauer: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Great post. Emotionally-touching images. Another one that comes to mind is dat of Phan Thị Kim Phúc - the little Vietnamese girl pictured with her skin seared, running and screaming in the aftermath of the Napalm bombs dropped on her village by US military. Here's the link: http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/326206
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by madeinnigeria: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
21,23,24,26.....Very nice thread @op
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by instinctg(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pictures are the most powerful language.

Morale is that natural and huma-induced disasters.

Are we ready for these in Nigeria ?
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by ibkgab001: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Not only that..19...21..26...30 also touched
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by jammyunn(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
i was touched by no 26, and i just read that the boy is even dead!!!
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by TheLastNazgul(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Jydebauer: Great post. Emotionally-touching images. Another one that comes to mind is dat of Phan Thị Kim Phúc - the little Vietnamese girl pictured with her skin seared, running and screaming in the aftermath of the Napalm bombs dropped on her village by US military. Here's the link: http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/326206
That's one of the most heartrending pictures of all time.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by rill: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
So now everyone is cryin
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by StateOfMind: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Subom1:

12.A dog named “Leao” sits for a second consecutive day at the grave of her owner, who died in the disastrous landslides near Rio de Janiero in 2011.

17.Alcoholic father with his son

21. Terri Gurrola is reunited with her daughter after serving in Iraq for 7 months

24. Young man just found out his brother was killed

26.Diego Frazão Torquato, 12 year old Brazilian playing the violin at his teacher’s funeral.

30. A starving child and missionary

Source:http://www.viralnova.com/30-awesome-photos/

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Rukemi291: The father and son after 60 years. Wow. 'the child is the father of the man really.

The vulture-boy picture made me have sleepless nights when I first saw it.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Unluvable*:
cryMy colleague just noticed a change in my mood
The starving child, the dog at the owners grave, the pupil playing the violin, the guy that whose brother died, the firefighter giving the koala a drink, wait for me daddy, the soldier hugging her daughter..... sad sad
I see pictures like this and I forgive atheist for their non believe, one needs a whole lot of faith to witness this and still believe in a caring and loving God

So Touching and thought provoking.

1 Like

Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Goldtop(f): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
@OP, thank you so much for posting this. I didn't know when I started sniffing and tears were rolling down my cheeks. I got motivated about some things I must do while I'm here on earth.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Emmafrancis: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Number 26 . Chei. Eyaaaah. Very touching
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by Tmany(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
23, the vulture and baby(sad the reporter committed suicide most have see a lot there).
This image make you see life in a new dimension and when i watch coverage of natural disasters that happens in europe and asia countries i just pray they never occur in Nigeria.
Re: 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget by vcvibes(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
people can never truly understand one another for peace unless they both share pain. Ultimately for one to experience true peace, one must understand true pain. We all should feel pain, acknowledge pain, understand pain and finally accept pain. Dis is the path to true peace. <shinra tensei>

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Studio Where 'Island Fakers' Go To Pose Like They Are In A Private Jet / Your Dope & Unique Graphic Designs @Affordable prices / Amazing! See How A Makeup Artist Transformed This Woman Into An Accident Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.