Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny (930 Views)

Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government / This One Is Strong!! Olamide Blasts Hushpuppi, Calling Him A Fool / Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by examhall3: 3:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide Should have at least chill, it hasn’t gotten to this. lalasticlala ishilove obynoscopy
Source: http://360jamng.tk/headies2015-olamide-come-for-don-jazzy-not-funny/

Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by examhall3: 3:41am On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by cutesmilez(f): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Oboy dis is serious. But dat award na lil kesh own na. Even recardo said it with style

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by Adeyinka12(m): 3:45am On Jan 02, 2016
olamide baddo
Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by bernice89(f): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Ure drunk and high on cheap igbo
Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by adioolayi(m): 3:49am On Jan 02, 2016
So far...

Bobo by Olamide wins best street pop

Godwin by Korede Belloo wins Best pop single

Timi Dakolo wins Best vocal performance (Male)

Wish me well by Timi Dakolo wins RnB single

King Kong by Vector wins Best Rap Single

Iwonikan by Aramide wins Best Vocal performance (Female)

German Juice by Cynthia Morgan Best Reggae and Dancehall
Single

Katapult by Reekado banks wins Best music video

Local Rappper By Reminisce feat. Olamide wins Best Collabo

Chairman by M.I Wins Best Rap Album

Legendary beat of Ojuelegba by Wizkid wins producer of the year

Vector wins lyricist on the road

Reekado Banks wins Next Rated

Yemi Alade wins The Hiphop world of the year

Wish me well by Timi Dakolo wins the recording of the year

Sade By Adekunle Gold wins the best alternative song

Ojuelegba by wizkid wins Pop music of the year

Olamide wins Artist of the Year

1 Like

Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by mekzybling(m): 3:51am On Jan 02, 2016
The truth had to be said mehn... Buh olamide was childish about the whole thing... Like olamide said, he ddnt call anybody's name so Don baba J shouldn't have called his name on stage!!... Everything for naija must get comma.... headies politicizing everything since 1980 angry angry angry
Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by adioolayi(m): 3:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide na leader... he spoke their mind..just that he shouldn't
have slammed the microphone

Lil Kesh felt cheated...Eya ...To be sincere Lil Kesh released more Hit singles than all the other
nominees

After all said and done, Olamide single handedly brought #HEADIES2015 to an abrupt end

It's a shame....YBNL crew staged a walkout and it was just the end of the show...That's a big shame on the part of the. organisers and promoters!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by yomi007k(m): 3:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Bleep HEADIES...dem no get Head. make dem call cossy 2 give dem head.

wat is a Reekado?
wat does it do?

scam award.
Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by ehis010(m): 3:56am On Jan 02, 2016
adioolayi:

Olamide na leader... he spoke their mind..just that he shouldn't
have slammed the microphone

Lil Kesh felt cheated...Eya ...To be sincere Lil Kesh released more Hit singles than all the other
nominees

After all said and done, Olamide single handedly brought #HEADIES2015 to an abrupt end

It's a shame....YBNL crew staged a walkout and it was just the end of the show...That's a big shame on the part of the. organisers and promoters!

on point
Re: Olamide Blasts Don Jazzy(fake Ass), He Stays Calm - Not Funny by hayorzzyzx(m): 3:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy is a big time fool if I may say,Olamide didn't mention anyone's name before Don jazzy came to the stage ranting that his 'children' don't need the car that he has promised to buy new cars for them,and later said that if 'Olamide want the car,he should come and collect it' what high level of disrespect and foolishness.

Don jazzy really fvcked up big time and I would say he was the one that made the Beef look obvious.

Eyan mayweather we dae your back jor

I love this Statement:
I did not mention father's name on d stage don't
fvcking mention my name fvck boy . Don't try all ds
shiit with me .--@Olamide_Ybnl

Street Take Over!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Shared This Picture Of Olamide And Don Jazzy On Instagram / Rich Dad, Poor Dad Now A Bankrupt Dad / [BTS PHOTOS] Yemi Alade, Iyanya, Olamide, Tekno & Selebobo For Mama Oyoyo Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.