Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Freaks Of Nature(world's Biggest Tortoise,snake And Horse) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Freaks Of Nature(world's Biggest Tortoise,snake And Horse) (7083 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / This Photos Of The World Biggest Snake Will Shock You - SEE PHOTOS / Add Dog And Horse Racing To Your Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freaks Of Nature(world's Biggest Tortoise,snake And Horse) by kenshin17(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2013
what do think about this animals,
1.are the real?
2.do u think there are bigger specie.
3.how will the biggest whale and giraffe look like

Re: Freaks Of Nature(world's Biggest Tortoise,snake And Horse) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2013
If u don't do something about ur thread, it would soon be locked.. U don't just direct someone to a link without saying Jack or showing us any pix of wot u want us to see
Re: Freaks Of Nature(world's Biggest Tortoise,snake And Horse) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2013
can anyone please help? I am new here and i have a vital message to pass across to nairalanders but i dont know how to go about it. Any one here kind enough to give a directive? T'will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Fought / What Is Your Horoscope Sign And Has It Reflected In your Behavior? (pix) / Why Do Mad People Laugh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.