Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors (69686 Views)

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? / Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by joliyp(f): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
warrenweste:

are u for real shocked
yes i am
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by MrCork: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
joliyp:
yes i am

angry
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Egbuziecc(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
WHAT IS THE REWARD OR GAIN OF A MAN WHO GAIN THE WHOLE WORD(DO MIRACLES,PERFORM EXPLOIT,LOADED WITH POWER) AND LOOSES HIS SOUL...........................

IT IS WHAT WE NEED THAT IS GIVEN TO US IN THE HOLY BIBLE................
Dat book was neva written by Moses

1 Like

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by jamex93(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
anthoniosp:
i have the book.. nd b4 u cn succesfully perform a ritual they are vital things you can find only some places.. e.g dust of mount sinai...to cast a spell to control spirit of water u need a basin of water from jordan nd euphrates

Please can you help me with a copy of this book

I really want to read it
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Jtmanager(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2016
joliyp:
I can help to decode the tora book of moses am a practising Jew orthodox religion .... I know the words and spell

till now ?
interested
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by oaroloye(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
SHALOM!

FULL GOSPEL Christians do not need any "SIXTH AND SEVENTH BOOKS OF MOSES" for anything.

First of all: LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHOM THEY CAME FROM.

What did they ever do for THEM?

NOTHING.

The success of Christian Ministries comes from their Messages- and praying their ASSES OFF, and their GUTS out. THERE IS NOTHING FOR ANY 6th & 77th Books of Moses to DO.

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK THESE BOOKS DO.

You simply do not Believe The Gospel, therefore, you have to think that the Preachers' Power and Influence comes from some mysterious Source.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by adjoviomole(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
This book is very demonic.............I know a uncle of mine who used the same book. He lost his senses, he his dead now tho.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by oaroloye(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
SHALOM!

adjoviomole:
This book is very demonic.............I know a uncle of mine who used the same book. He lost his senses, he his dead now tho.

KURT KOCH, the famous demonologist claimed that in the Sixth Chapter of the Sixth Book of Moses it says in verse six:

"LUCIFER PROMISES TO HELP WHOSOEVER POSSESSES THIS BOOK- BUT ONLY SO LONG AS IT IS IN THEIR POSSESSION."

[See: CHRISTIAN COUNSELING AND OCCULTISM, by Kurt Koch.]

I haven't been able to verify this myself.

I once downloaded a supposed 6th & 7th Book of Moses, and that is not what it said there.

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by adjoviomole(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

KURT KOCH, the famous demonologist claimed that in the Sixth Chapter of the Sixth Book of Moses it says in verse six:

"LUCIFER PROMISES TO HELP WHOSOEVER POSSESSES THIS BOOK- BUT ONLY SO LONG AS IT IS IN THEIR POSSESSION."

[See: CHRISTIAN COUNSELING AND OCCULTISM, by Kurt Koch.]

I haven't been able to verify this myself.

I once downloaded a supposed 6th & 7th Book of Moses, and that is not what it said there.

I don't want anything to do with the book. Whosoever is interested can go and look for it. I have said what I know about it, anyone foolish enough can go ahead to read n perform the rituals
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by wcurtis76(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
What are you going to do with it if the give it to you or you want to gossip..
ajayikayod:

Can u give us names and video clips?
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by oaroloye(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
SHALOM!

It is a fact that many supposed Christians do use these so-called "6th & 7th BOOKS OF MOSES," but there is no evidence that they HELP them in ANY way!
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by oaroloye(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
SHALOM!

Egbuziecc:
WHAT IS THE REWARD OR GAIN OF A MAN WHO GAIN THE WHOLE WORD(DO MIRACLES,PERFORM EXPLOIT,LOADED WITH POWER) AND LOOSES HIS SOUL...........................

IT IS WHAT WE NEED THAT IS GIVEN TO US IN THE HOLY BIBLE................
Dat book was neva written by Moses

"EVERYTHING WE NEED" is NOT in The Bible.

Yahshua said:

. JOHN 17:20-23.

20. "Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also which shall believe on me
through their Word;
21. "That they all may be One;
as Thou, Father, art in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also may be
One in us:
that the World may believe
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And the Glory
Which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be One,
even as we are One:
23. "I in them, and Thou in me,
that they may be made Perfect in One;
and that the World may know
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,
as Thou hast loved me."

WE ARE NOT "ONE" THROUGH THE WORD THE DISCIPLES LEFT US, THEREFORE SOMETHING MORE IS REQUIRED.

Pretending that there is no problem is what drives people toward this rubbish.

The simple proof that THE SIXTH AND A HALFWIT BOOKS OF MOSES- or whatever it is they are called- are NOT the Power-Source of Miracle Preachers is that THE ORIGINAL HOLDERS OF THOSE BOOKS NEVER HAD SUCH POWERS.

How does the 'Orrible Poster explain THAT?
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 22, 2017
I read a lot of ill-informed opinions about these books, they are in fact a Grimoire, that is to say, a Book of Magical rituals written originally in Hebrew and translated by Christian mystics. It has about as much to do with Moses as the Queen of England does.

Out of all the Grimoires I have studied over the years I would say this is one of the most dangerous. Why? Because it is extremely simple to work with in comparison to say the Lesser Keys of Solomon or Enochian Magic. And when you work with these books you open up a Pandora’s box.

The pdf version that most people will download off the internet is edited beyond belief. The instructions are contradictory the book follows no particular tradition and seems to have no specific purpose. It jumps from talismanic magic, to the summoning of the plagues of Egypt, to summoning spirits, most of which are quite obscure and possibly demonic.
The rituals for the burning bush conjurations summoning the spirit that Moses spoke to at the “burning bush “are outlined as well as others such as the Chalice of Holiness, if one were to attempt any of these rituals with anything but the purest of intentions such a one is likely to be knocked off his feet…literally!

I was lucky enough to find an unedited first edition sitting in a bookshop along Charing Cross road, I can tell you that the power the original text vibrates is unreal and it is on a completely different frequency to the corrupted version.

I no longer use the book but I have had some success with it in the past. Were one to correctly do the Principal citation and get it right, you will experience the Halo, quite simply you will glow. I barely completed the Rabellini Table for summoning and without any preparation whatsoever there stood before me an infernal, in physical manifestation, needless to say, I was pretty hacked off! I managed to dismiss the entity by invoking an Archangel, but by this time my nerves were on end, I literally saw stars and then suddenly all was fine. That was it for me, the book went back to its shelf where it has sat ever since gathering dust.

There are re-constituted modern versions out there, I know of at least one version kicking around that is complete, the Hebrew seems to have been cleaned up, missing texts replaced and the seals restored.

For those insistent on working with the grimoire, I cannot say it enough if your intentions are not pure you will experience much bad luck. I know grown men who had to abandon their homes after messing with entities in the book. Those angels are ancient and not to be taken lightly.

Also if you are working with the Psalms, you need to know that the Hebrew Psalms conflict with the Latin Psalms. For any Psalm-work you should use only the Vulgate versions which have never been altered. Use this book at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Tampinu(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2019

Actually, the books are derived from Jewish Mystical order of kabbalah, and adapted for African use. This is obvious in the use of the Tetragrammaton as well as pentacles, i.e squares of letters. In addition, we see the use of double Acrostics that is a feature of particular Psalms in the OT (for those in adversary) The antecedents of the books are clearly rooted in the worship of the God of Israel.

To the un-initiated the books are useless for the main reason that key steps and rites have been redacted or un-clarified at crucial stages. I would point out that there is a large genre in Christian magic, for instance, in one particular book of sacred magic the incantation for the invocation of the good spirits begin with the words[i]….in the name of the blessed and the holy trinity[/i], also in the Jesuit tradition, the mysticism of St. Ignatius is alive and kicking today.

Most people who have the books are unlikely to have authentic versions.

Africans are the TRUe house of Israel, a.k.a, True Jews.
See Revelation 2:9 kjv, Revelation 3:9 kjv

Ethiopian Jews are the Real Beta Israel, but the whole of Africa is Ethiopia as shown in the ancient map below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

Beta Israel (Hebrew: בֵּיתֶא יִשְׂרָאֵל, Beyte Yisra'el; Ge'ez: ቤተ እስራኤል, Beta ʾƏsrāʾel, modern Bēte 'Isrā'ēl, EAE: "Betä Ǝsraʾel", "House of Israel" or "Community of Israel"[4]), also known as Ethiopian Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדֵי אֶתְיוֹפְּיָה: Yehudey Etyopyah; Ge'ez: የኢትዮጵያ አይሁድዊ, ye-Ityoppya Ayhudi), are a Jewish community that developed and lived for centuries in the area of the Kingdom of Aksum and the Ethiopian Empire, which is currently divided between the Amhara and Tigray Regions of Ethiopia and Eritrea. Most of the community emigrated to Israel in the late 20th century.[5][6][7][8]

Peace

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Tampinu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2019

Actually, the books are derived from Jewish Mystical order of kabbalah, and adapted for African use. This is obvious in the use of the Tetragrammaton as well as pentacles, i.e squares of letters. In addition, we see the use of double Acrostics that is a feature of particular Psalms in the OT (for those in adversary) The antecedents of the books are clearly rooted in the worship of the God of Israel.

To the un-initiated the books are useless for the main reason that key steps and rites have been redacted or un-clarified at crucial stages. I would point out that there is a large genre in Christian magic, for instance, in one particular book of sacred magic the incantation for the invocation of the good spirits begin with the words[i]….in the name of the blessed and the holy trinity[/i], also in the Jesuit tradition, the mysticism of St. Ignatius is alive and kicking today.

Most people who have the books are unlikely to have authentic versions.

Africans are the True house of Israel, a.k.a, True Jews.
See Revelation 2:9 kjv, Revelation 3:9 kjv

Ethiopian Jews are the Real Beta Israel, but the whole of Africa is Ethiopia as shown in the ancient map below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

Beta Israel (Hebrew: בֵּיתֶא יִשְׂרָאֵל, Beyte Yisra'el; Ge'ez: ቤተ እስራኤል, Beta ʾƏsrāʾel, modern Bēte 'Isrā'ēl, EAE: "Betä Ǝsraʾel", "House of Israel" or "Community of Israel"[4]), also known as Ethiopian Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדֵי אֶתְיוֹפְּיָה: Yehudey Etyopyah; Ge'ez: የኢትዮጵያ አይሁድዊ, ye-Ityoppya Ayhudi), are a Jewish community that developed and lived for centuries in the area of the Kingdom of Aksum and the Ethiopian Empire, which is currently divided between the Amhara and Tigray Regions of Ethiopia and Eritrea. Most of the community emigrated to Israel in the late 20th century.[5][6][7][8]

Peace

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by objectivechrist: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by oaroloye(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
MISHIGAS!

BlackPeni5:

In Anglophone West Africa[edit]
In early 20th century British West Africa and Liberia, The Sixth and Seventh Books was adopted widely. It served as a source for Christian Magic, both by West African spiritualist Christian cults and "assimilated" Africans. In Gold Coast colony and colonial Nigeria, it was seen as a "western" form of magic, which might be used by educated Africans seeking access to Britain or its power, much like Masonic ritual or Rosicrucianism. The Nigerian press in the 1920s regularly featured advertisements for copies of The Sixth and Seventh Books and other Christian occult books.[8]

West African religious movements which blended Christianity and traditional magic were also influenced by the work. Josiah Ollunowo Ositelu's seals and mystical written incantations, used in the Nigerian Church of the Lord (Aladura) were likely derived from The Sixth and Seventh Books.[8]

I think its time to grab my copy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_and_Seventh_Books_of_Moses

ONLY A FOOL WILL BELIEVE THAT OUR PASTORS COULD GET POWER OUT OF THE 6th & 7th BOOKS OF MOSES, THAT THE ORIGINAL PUBLISHERS COULD NOT GET OUT OF IT!

Unfortunately, that means that all of us FULL-GOSPEL Christians must be fools, also, because we all believe that we can get more Power out of The Bible than Its original Oyinbo publishers. (Damn!)

Therefore, we have to consider that there is some application of those volumes that the Occultic users of those Books are unaware of, or cannot use.

DEMONOLOGIST, Dr. KURT KOCH cited a case of a respected Church Elder, who, on his deathbed, suddenly broke into a lithany of blasphemy and cursing against God and Jesus, to the shocked surprise of all.

After his death, the 6th & 7th Books of Moses were found amongst his belongings.

They are available as a FREE Android App.

So, no one has any excuse for not being able to give exact quotations supporting their claims, that Pastors get their Power from such a counterfeit Teaching.

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

ALL "PASTORS" ARE ANTICHRISTIAN SCUMBAGS, DELIBERATELY DEFYING THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YESHUA.

Nonetheless, to ascribe their Miracle Powers to OCCULTISM, without direct PROOF, can DESTROY your Eternal Destiny!

Why would THE DEVIL heal his ENEMIES?

He gains Power by making people SICK, not WELL!

In Lord Yeshua's case, he Healed EVERYONE who came to him.

If a Modern "Miracle Preacher" Healed 1% of the people who came to him, THAT WOULD BE A LOT!

0.01% would be enough to SECURE their reputation as a "POWERHOUSE OF GOD!" Hypocritical Christians are so BLIND, if ONE person in a 10,000-strong Church got miraculously Healed, they will FORGET about the 9,999 who were NOT Healed- but on various Medications- from PainKillers, AntiPsychotics, Glucose and Electrolyte Regulators, AntiBiotics, Cancer-Suppressants, and more.

REINHARD BONNKE was PRAISED for raising a Pastor DANIEL EKECHUKWU- who had been dead for three days- from the dead in 2001.

https://www1.cbn.com/700club/daniel-raised-dead

Whereas, it was reported that FIVE OTHERS DIED in the CROWD of his Crusade.

Nobody cared about THEM!

Those sorts of deaths must go on in "Miracle Churches" all the time.

In 1999, fourteen people suffocated to death, according to a Medical Source, in his Benin City Crusade.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/19991007/aponline200414_000.htm

IF YOU WERE A PASTOR, WOULD YOU PREACH PUBLICLY, KNOWING THAT PEOPLE WOULD DIE, JUST BECAUSE YOU DID THAT?

If you cared for the people you came to "minster" to, wouldn't you take precautions to prevent it?

. DEUTERONOMY 22:8.

8. When thou buildest
a new house,
then thou shalt
make a battlement for thy roof,
that thou bring not blood
upon thine house,
if any man fall from thence.

If you cared for the people you came to minister to, would you leave, before you knew that everyone was going to be okay?

. MATTHEW 15:29-32.

29. And Jesus departed
from thence,
and came nigh
unto the Sea of Galilee;
and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30. And great multitudes
came unto him,
having with them those that were
Lame, Blind, Dumb, Maimed,
and many others,
and cast them down at Jesus' feet;
and he Healed them:
31. Insomuch that
the multitude wondered,
when they saw the Dumb to speak,
the Maimed to be whole,
the Lame to walk,
and the Blind to see:
and they glorified The God of Israel.

32. Then Jesus called
his Disciples unto him,
and Said,

"I have compassion
on the multitude,
because they continue with me
now three days,
and have nothing to eat:
and I will not
send them away Fasting,
lest they faint in the way."

CLEARLY, REINHARD BONNKE CARED NOTHING FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT DIE IN HIS CRUSADES.

The motive for Raising the Dead- if that is what it was- could not have been caring for African lives.

German Racism did not begin with Adolf Hitler, nor did it die with Adolf Hitler. The basic beliefs of the German people could not have been altered by the One Charismatic Ruler.

Black lives have always meant nothing to Europeans in general, nor to Germans in particular.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

The allegation made by REINHARD BONNKE in person, on the 700 Club, is that DANIEL EKECHUKWU had been embalmed- but not like in America, with the organs removed, but "merely" injecting the body with embalming fluid, "BECAUSE THERE IS NO REFRIGERATION."

BONNKE: He was embalmed, but not the way it is done in America with the removal of organs. They injected chemicals into the body to slow down decay, since there was no refrigeration."

Yeah- because we Africans are such backward Savages, we do not have refrigeration in our mortuaries- the Oyinbos will believe.

There is such a thing as power supply being unreliable in our country- we all know. But this sounds like a STAGED MIRACLE.

Mrs. EKECHUKWU'S TESTIMONY.

https://www1.cbn.com/700club/daniel-raised-dead

REINHARD BONNKE'S TESTIMONY.

https://www1.cbn.com/700club/features/bonnke_raisedpastor.aspx

DANIEL EKECHUKWU experienced Visions of Heaven and Hell, consistent with current Oyinbo Theology.

According to NAGUALISM, most Sinners and Righteous people who die do not experience an AfterLife, because of a MINOR, EASILY-CORRECTED BLUNDER in the way we Humans bring up our children.

When ANY Creature dies, a Heavenly Entity manifests to collect an imprint of its life memories. All the creature has to do, is run through it's memory of its whole life in TOTAL RECALL.

If it does that successfully, without any gaps or errors in the record, the Entity departs, satisfied.

The creature then pulls the last Life Energies from its every cell to create it's AfterLife Body, and goes to it's Fate.

But the hapless Creature that cannot achieve TOTAL RECALL is cut into by the Entity, and its memory data is acquired by force.

The damage inflicted by the Accountant-Entity is such that Soul Bodies so treated cannot deploy their AfterLife Body. They are immediately set upon by Spirit Beings consistent with Biblical Devils- who tear them apart in the process of extracting their last Life Energies.

The Bible fragments this account, so that whereas the Casual Reader of The Bible will never know what happens to the Dead, and make all sorts of foolish assumptions, those who have achieved Holy Ghost Enlightenment will immediately be shown the Scriptural References, and understand them
exactly.

The Rich Man and Lazarus died and went to ABRAHAM'S BOSOM and HELL, because they both died with TOTAL RECALL.

They had TOTAL RECALL because THEY FOLLOWED that PART of Moses' Instruction.

Oyinbo-Trained Christian Hypocrites threaten Sinners:

"IF YOU DON'T REPENT,
YOU WILL GO TO HELL,
WHEN YOU DIE!"

That is usually a LIE.

Most Sinners are UNABLE to go ANYWHERE when they die- for this reason.

But MOST CHRISTIANS have also lost their Souls in this way, no matter what their Clergymen promised them.

The most famous case of modern Resurrection from the Dead was KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN, of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

He was CONVERTED at THE GATE OF HELL. That is, AFTER DYING.

He was bedfast, and died, and left his body, he testified, and went down to Hell. At that time, his mother and grandmother we're praying for him, and he was Raised from the Dead by the intervention of an unseen Being, consistent with Lord Yeshua, who Commanded his Release, as he was being escorted into Hell.

What confirms the Nagualistic Revelation for me, is that YOUNG KENNETH HAGIN HAD TOTAL RECALL.

In one of his sermons, he testified that he could recite every word on every page, of any book, having looked at it once.

He knew no one else with that ability.

However, he had rejected SCIENTOLOGY, which uses BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES to TEACH ANYONE how to achieve TOTAL RECALL on all Sense Channels- 55 Perceptics.

He apparently had no idea how he came by that ability.

IF OYINBO CHRISTIANS WERE NOT STUPID, THEY SHOULD HAVE STUDIED AND PERFECTED TOTAL RECALL, SEEING VISIONS, RAISING THE DEAD- WHICH ARE ALL CO-RELATED.

Instead, when LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD took the Principles of TWO BIBLE CHAPTERS, and taught how to do the same things Pentecostal Christians experienced sporadically, RELIABLY- they called HIM a "DEVIL."

[See: I BELIEVE IN VISIONS, by Kenneth E. Hagin.
ZOË: THE GOD-KIND OF LIFE, by Kenneth E. Hagin.
DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Oyinbos of different Churches, let alone different Religions, cannot cooperate with one another, because they are treacherous (*Bleep!*)ards, who can stab one another in the back, and go to COURT to SEIZE all of a Ministry's Profits based on any ideas they can prove that THEY published them first.

The ESSEK WILLIAM KENYON family tried to sue KENNETH HAGIN for PLAGIARISM- proving that Kenneth Hagin had made millions off of their father's work, without crediting him, nor recompensing them- which was not Righteous.

TOMMY LEE OSBORN arguably owed his LIFE to FRANKLIN CAREY HALL and his teaching on Fasting, that enabled him to Fast 21 days, and see "JESUS."

This was how his Miracle Ministry started.

Whereas, at first, he credited him, he stopped after it was decided to ostracize Franklin Hall, over his Unitarianism Belief (i.e. "There was, is, and will always be No God but Jesus."wink

None of them could teach FASTING, because that would mean that they would have to give CREDIT to Franklin Hall- who might rightfully demand ROYALTIES.

This is what nonsense shapes Oyinbo Protestant Religion.

Despite their blunderings, a lot of hard work goes into being a Miracle-Working Minister. You know nothing about the cold nights spent Praying, and the Sacrifices of Material, Relationships, Personal Desires, Expectations, and Comfort, made not only by Them, but by the HUNDREDS into THOUSANDS of UNKNOWN BRETHREN, who were the REAL Foundation of their Ministries.

You are so stupid, that you actually believe that reading some silly Secret Book can empower THOSE sorts of Operations.

Why has can't you point out cases of Ministers performing Divine Healing and other Miracles, by people who actually do proudly use the 6th & 7th Books of Moses?

Wouldn't those would be the openly Occultic Churches, such as CHERUBIM & SERAPHIM, or CELESTIAL CHURCHES?

If they were any more successful than those Churches that do not profess to use them, wouldn't we all know about it, by now?

IT EMERGES THAT THE 6th & 7th BOOKS OF MOSES WERE WRITTEN BY ONE JOHANN SCHEIBLE IN 1849.

https://www.worldcat.org/title/sixth-and-seventh-books-of-moses-or-moses-magical-spirit-art/oclc/18691670

(I must confess that this was merely the top of the Google List- but I totally believe it. Who would lie about something like that?)

It is a rip-off of Jewish Talmudic writings.

Everyone knows that Jewish Occultism can't do dick! If the Israelites had had any Magickal Arts that were as effective as PENTECOSTALISM, they would have driven the Romans out of Israel before Lord Yeshua was even born.

SOLOMON'S PORCH would not have been packed with people looking for Healing for up to 38 years. No boys would have had to grow up with Devil Possession, nor would any women spend themselves into Poverty, trying to cure Hemorrhaging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches / Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.