Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe (7260 Views)

Nomoreloss' Photo: Lepacious Bose Blasts Those Using His Pics On Social Media / Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value / Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by endowedbukkiee(f): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ro3U30emYK4/UnyIMVV8WdI/AAAAAAAADIk/Mlm3Ez17oZA/s320/bose-groove.jpg[/img]
In a recent interview, Yoruba actress, Bose Arowosegbe reveals the marriage issues that Nollywood is facing and why, in her opinion, some of them would rather be with married men.
She also talks about her experience in witnessing two actresses having sex.

See her response:

On her challenges in the industry:

The biggest challenge is patience, having to wait for your own time. Then there is the issue of seniority when some people older than you in the industry expect you to accord them some docile kind of respect, like, not addressing them on a first name basis. These people expect you to call them "aunties" even when you are older than them in real age.

On how acting has affected her marriage:

Even though marriage hasn't prevented me from acting, it has definitely prevented me from taking up certain roles in my films. Even when I shot my 4th production "Akoda Oro" my husband was on set with me. I just delivered my baby then.
Marriage has limited what role I can play again in films. I cannot take part in a sex scene, real or unreal, either in my production or other productions. And nothing can make me go totally nude but I can wear seductive dresses because when I am with my husband I still wear them. I can never go nude or play sex scene but I can be seductive. Before I was married, I wear seductive dresses anywhere but now I only wear them when I am with my husband.

On Lesbianism:

I have heard about it and I have seen one with my own very eyes.
It happened when two friends came to visit, then three of us had to share a bed. As we were on the bed with my back turned to the other two, I felt some movements and I turned, alas, the two other girls were at it, doing it. I was simply aghast and dumbfounded. I watched them transfixed for about two minutes and then gave one of them a slap. She looked at me and asked if she had touched me or what. I was so mad that I started shouting at them.
The other one was just laying down while the one I slapped was working on her. she said she didn't know and thought I was also part of it but I shouted 'God forbid'. She then started crying and I told her to desist from associating with the other girl again.

On marriage to married men:

I am married to a married man too. I have not told anyone this before. Other journalists I have met were fed the story that my husband is abroad when he has always been in the country.
Most single men out there are not matured enough to handle the fact that actresses are normal women. They believe we are harlots to be used and dumped. I believe they are too immature to handle the life around us. They are easily affected by things they read and hear about us, and also things they see on screen about us.
But married men are matured to handle all this. They listen to us instead of listening to gist about us. They seem to understand women better. Besides, they are more caring, gentler and wiser.
Source : http:///C2jqI
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by liloelawwal(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2013
name them pls

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Annie2gud(f): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2013
How can a married woman dressed this way?exposing the unexposables.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by icedee1: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2013
"Married men understand u better" what of thinking is this.married men have nothing to lose they already have a wife and children @ home.i wonder when this women would start thinking right for once

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2013
SHe herself is very immature...she is expectin single men 2 marry a talkatiVe like her,devil must be dancin sKelewu on her head! Dey asked her simple question,she wuz busy sayin stories of d friends she caught and she's stil calin dem her friends....the idiot might even be one sef mstwweeew!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Those girls are even better than her,see person wey dey talk as she expose her body.,married men are more matured and caring?,mumu,the person wey funke akindele marry no be married man?and some other actress,abeg someone tell this girl say her point is lame.
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by icebebe(f): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2013
talk talk.
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by realsuigeneris: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nonsense talk..................no wonder the op tagged you "yoruba actress" schhhhh!!
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
realsui-generis:
Nonsense talk..................no wonder the op tagged you "yoruba actress" schhhhh!!
and who is dis tribalist...u must be an idiot ooo!
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by iphedahyor(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Any difference btw u and cossy??....
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
wait... she tear girl wey no touch her slap??

if na me ehh...

20men shall fall that day if she cross my lane......
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by asanchez(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
....be rite back
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Annie2gud: How can a married woman dressed this way?exposing the unexposables.
Annie!Annie!Annie! Na d unexposables make u wan scatter us wit gbagaun abi??
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Omavik: Annie!Annie!Annie! Na d unexposables make u wan scatter us wit gbagaun abi??
i think say na only me see am ..
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Annie2gud(f): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Omavik: Annie!Annie!Annie! Na d unexposables make u wan scatter us wit gbagaun abi??
Babe no vex....i'm vexing
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Annie2gud(f): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: i think say na only me see am ..
Uncle..how ae you?
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Annie2gud: Uncle..how ae you?
i just dey johr...

hw husband and children
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Annie2gud(f): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: i just dey johr...

hw husband and children
hubby yes..kids stil expecting.how is ur little corner?
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by 1nation4ume: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigeria
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by RedCard1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Booty butt chic: SHe herself is very immature...she is expectin single men 2 marry a talkatiVe like her,devil must be dancin sKelewu on her head! Dey asked her simple question,she wuz busy sayin stories of d friends she caught and she's stil calin dem her friends....the idiot might even be one sef mstwweeew!
gbam! You said it soooo right. She's just a shameless talkative. I wonder why she wasn't even brave enough to mention names.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Dhurmynick(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
If this cloth isnt seductive enough. what is?
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Annie2gud: hubby yes..kids stil expecting.how is ur little corner?
i just dey oo.. dey celebrate naija victory.. with garnished GARRI AND SUGAR JOHR...
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
undecided
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
shocked
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2013
Pot calling kettle black
Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shameless glorified street hustler oshi. Olomu iya

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunt Her Fallen Boobs Infront Of Diddy And Jay Z At Grammy Event / Photos: Meet 14 Year Old VENNY JAY, Nigeria's Nicki Minaj / Micaela Schäfer Defying Gravity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.