Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour (2801 Views)

10 Nairalanders Behaviour In Political Discourse / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2013
A few weeks ago there was a great clamour for sexkillz to go. He came out publicly to issue a terse "apology".

The question is has he changed? Is he more courteous and less controversial or less dictatorial in manner.

My view is ; No but I am am biased. I cannot stand him.
So let more objective people state their experience and opinions

5 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Annie2gud(f): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Aww,what has He done Again?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Annie2gud(f): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Why is sexkills always demonized?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Annie2gud: Why is sexkills always demonized?
I don't kiss azz, that's why. Never have, never will!

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Nairaland is just a public forum now. If u are banned at any time or ur posts are hidden by some randy moderator, just move on man. After all, do they get paid? Do we also get paid for posting? I don't just gerrit.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by texaco1: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2013
Annie2gud: Why is sexkills always demonized?
i wonder ooo
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: I don't kiss asz, that's why. Never have, never will!

Isn't this a Break of rule 15?

6 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by owobokiri(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2013

We know the type of asz you like to kiss.. onye uwa

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by AbuMikey(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2013

Mynd_44 in tha building grin

Morning sir!

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by femogbangba: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2013

Yes you do!! You closed Tomakints thread without banning him even he called others bastardds. You target specific people - you are not good at ur job
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba:

Yes you do!! You closed Tomakints thread without banning him even he called others bastardds. You target specific people - you are not good at ur job
Your opinion.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 99100(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2013
SEXKILLZ MUST GO!
Dis guy STINKS.
U can do ur worse.
#I NO SEND#

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Prowizy2(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Look at wat he is usin 2 ban people. cry

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Prowizy2(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2013
99/100:
SEXKILLZ MUST GO!
Dis guy STINKS.
U can do ur worse.
#I NO SEND#

Bros u dey vex
99/100:
SEXKILLZ MUST GO!
Dis guy STINKS.
U can do ur worse.
#I NO SEND#

Bros u dey vex grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Prowizy2(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2013
99/100:
SEXKILLZ MUST GO!
Dis guy STINKS.
U can do ur worse.
#I NO SEND#

Bros u dey vex grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2013
It is important to let him know we are watching him

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by WildChild00(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2013
Prowizy2: Look at wat he is usin 2 ban people. cry
grin grin grin

That's not 3310. This is 3310. The o Jabo ko fo.

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Prowizy2(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin

That's not 3310. This is 3310. The o Jabo ko fo.

GO D.I.E

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Deiok(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2013
L . M . A . O ..... These people wan use laff tear my AƱus.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by WildChild00(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2013
[size=20pt] WEN THIS THREAD TURNS VIOLENT SOMEBODY SHOULD FLASH ME...[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Idrismusty97(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: I don't kiss azz, that's why. Never have, never will!
You just violate rule 15.

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by
misspelling them.

The same rule you banned people for.

6 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
0monnakoda: https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east = National

https://www.nairaland.com/1508835/awolowo-responsible-developments-todays-western = Ethnic/Tribal

It seems this is to be expected whenever Ibos are given a little power or influence

Please Do the needful
This is an example of the high handedness we are talking about
The one thread on Enugu is left in the Politics section while the othe on the West is promptly moved to the "Tribal" section by our IBO Moderators

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
That thread could actually belong to the Ethnic section or the poltiics section depending on the disgression of a particular mod. That thread talked a lot about Awolowo, being responsible for the development in Yorubaland and the fact that Yorubas have been at the forefront for the call of a National conference.
This is ridiculous rubbish. First the word Yorubaland does NOT APPEAR in the thread. So that is a LIE. This is YOUR OWN spin.
Does the appearance of Yoruba automatically mean it should be Ethnic.

What about all those thread that mention the fact that Ibos are in the majority in the current Super Eagles does that automatically make them "ethnic".

All these Childish logic impresses NO ONE

By the way it is discretion

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by cumpaddre(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Moderators violating the same rules they enforce.. Nawa oo

6 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Olugbenger(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Mynd_44 in tha building grin

Morning sir!

cheesy
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by eggheaders(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
The son of a gun most go. His hatred for yorubas is getting out of hand and too pronounce. What he lacks in keratin he also lack the same in brain power, activities in the politics section is above his intellectual strength. Let the admin let him remain in the sexuality section with his fellow hyper- testosterone perverts.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by ifyalways(f): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bu ha ha . Mo raye shit . I dey find that 3310 to buy sha. Sexkillz use am flash me cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Acidosis(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Take it easy on sexkillz jorh
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Lilimax(f): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
WildChild00: [size=20pt] WEN THIS THREAD TURNS VIOLENT SOMEBODY SHOULD FLASH ME...[/size]
undecided sad
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Lilimax(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
I can see lots of Conspiracy theory in action angry undecided
Too bad!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
The boy simply has to go. We have had enough !!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ? / Organic Skincare Raw Materials / Check Out This Trending David Cameron Quote Of Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.