Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] (6229 Views)

Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? / Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] / Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by djsean(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Omawumi is a genius and a top act in her own class; over time, she has proved that she can’t be boxed into a corner. From R&B to Highlife, Pop to Soft Rock, Omawumi has displayed a matchless level of creativity with her talent.

Few weeks after the release of her last video, "Warn Yourself", the sultry singer is yet again out with the video of another monster hit from her repertoire, "Somori" featuring RemyKayz and produced by PhilKeyz.

The video was directed by AJE Filmworks, who played with lots of effects to create a very entertaining and intriguing video. "Somori", a Yoruba slang is someone that is highly respected in the society and can’t be ignored. The song is a fast paced jam that is already one of the favourites of all fun lovers. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B978auHSc8g

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by eldav(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ok

I hit it first tho undecided
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by pharmow: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Like her africanism
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by airclipse(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lemme jes type sumtin for comment sake.... tongue
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Ayomax(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
was expecting some thing better, song is dry n video is average
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by pendusky(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
leme watch it frst
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by sobaemma(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
in simple sentence,RUBBISH,nothing musical about it,video?if they want to act animals films then they should tell us,i guess this musician seems like playing dancing beat since that what nigerians want.but for this music,lizard cant even nod to it
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by labasulla(f): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dunno how to rate the music and video.....just love the concept *shikenna*
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by ghettodreamz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Interesting grin
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Abbey2sam(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Poo video

I've seen a better one among the best
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by IAMBREEZY: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
i can't feel it.
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by demmyboy1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Good music grin grin
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Ghadafy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
After watching the video; I remember my favorite quote, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Haba. You guys should have mercy on her now. "nice" video. grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by slightlyMad(f): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
on point., lively concept, i love the way those lions step to the beat.
classic and unique.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by kilode95(f): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
This video is so on point....

I love the song too kiss
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by DollyParton1(f): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
nah... i no feel am.
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Gifted4all(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wetin concern me
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Ediss(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
waiting concern me with Your music naaaaa, I no dey like ooooh. Show me better things joor undecidedmake I dey see front embarassed way rihanna dey there for me na your face I go con dey look. Go meet your fans joor
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by nairalforlaughs: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
To much going on...Song, costume, make-up.....
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by ocelot2006(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
I love it. great concept, lovely song. The brain behind the video definitely knows his/her onions.
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by ozigbo1: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dunno wat 2 say#nt impressed#smh
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by cdekj(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nice concept. Although the video is dull. The graphics was not realistic enough
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by shaneroberts26: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lol.People dont appreciate art.
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Egbagirl(f): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
cdekj: Nice concept. Although the video is dull. The graphics was not realistic enough

I don't think it's meant to look real. It's pretty obvious that it's fake and I tink that's how it was meant to be.
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
You don't say eh? I like the name sha.
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by tunapawizzy: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
well the video is ok but the melody is closer to rubbish than music
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by Chingyarmani(m): 12:21am On Nov 10, 2013
The video never looked real, and the graphics were not far frm being unrealistic, guess she wanted to do somefin like katty perry's 'ROAR'.....this is just too pooor when compared to her previous videos!!!!!! xo underwhelmed nd nt just imperessed/interested about this 'SOMORI' video
Re: Omawumi Ft. Remykayz - SOMORI [Video] by ocelot2006(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Chingyarmani: The video never looked real, and the graphics were not far frm being unrealistic, guess she wanted to do somefin like katty perry's 'ROAR'.....this is just too pooor when compared to her previous videos!!!!!! xo underwhelmed nd nt just imperessed/interested about this 'SOMORI' video

The video and gaphics werent meant to look realistic

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Music : Iyanya FT. Lil Kesh - Okamfor (DOWNLOAD) / Cnn News On Nigerian Hiphop Musicians--they Always Focus On The Negative / Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "LOL" (laughing Out Loud)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.