Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pic. Of Miss Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic. Of Miss Nigeria (6700 Views)

Winner Of Miss Bumbum Competition In Brazil Makes Shocking Statement / Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag / 18 + Pictur£s Of Miss Damn, The US Based Naija Stripp£r- She Gat The Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by ima1(f): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2008
check out the pic of miss nigeria stephani oforka, that went to miss universe, too bad she did not win, but she is pretty

http://www.nbc.com/Miss_Universe_2008/delegates/ng.shtml
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by tpia: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2008
Miss Nigeria

Miss Ghana

Miss Jamaica

Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
What was Miss Ghana thinking when she went to Miss Universe with that kind of bellie?

Gosh!

As for Miss Nigeria, well smartness isn't the right word for her. Very ordinary answers!

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I am interested in helping abused kids all over the world. I enjoy dancing, cooking and shopping.
What is your career ambition?
To become a geologist.
What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
The day I won the most beautiful girl in Nigeria (Universe) pageant.
What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
The day I won the most beautiful girl in Nigeria (Universe) pageant.
What do you want the judges to know about you?
I am smart and I love attention.
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by tpia: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
I didnt even check her responses. na wa oh.

makes me wonder what's going on with these pageants in Nigeria.

Miss Ghana probably worked out and got back in shape before the actual competition.
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by babyblue: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
seriously if thats what she said, i am lost for words on the kind of global impression she has created
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by debosky(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2008
what global impression? We all know beauty queens are poster faces for the most part. . . . . no one really takes them seriously, except for glamor magazines and the like.
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by tpia: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2008
maybe thats what they told her to say because I can't in my wildest imagination, understand why anyone would give those kind of answers. undecided

Especially saying "I am smart and I love attention". undecided
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by babyblue: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
debosky with recent improvements, i think beauty queens are far more respected for their brains than looks. yes they will be appreciated for looks but hey they know better thats why most of them seek education afterwards
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by busygirl(f): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2008
Miss ghana and miss jamaica are very pretty. . . .they both beat miss nigeria hands down lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. . .anywayz i was thinking if that miss nigeria is dumb or something, those answers are terrible, isn't there any better representative. . .
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by shilling(f): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2008
Beaty without brains!
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2008
I saw these girls pictures without photoshop. Omo! Not even one stroke me!
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by Mustay(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2008
Let's see it nah!
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by naijadiva2(f): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2008
she's like the prettiest miss nigeria contestant that i've seen, the rest years before were just ugly or they weren't all that.
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by iice(f): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2008
rofl.
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by ayinba1(f): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2008
Hmmmmmnnn
Women!!!! Na wa oh
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by ztyle(m): 2:45am On Jul 17, 2008
Kia, i no sure say na miss naija bi this? my eyes dey pain me shocked
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by Emad(f): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2008
beautiful empty head grin
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by Seun(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2008
She looks really fine by African standards, but for a model they're going to say she's not skinny enough:
http://stephanieoforka.com/pages/gallery
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by londoner: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2008
This girl is not Miss Nigeria. She was runner up in MBGN contest, and is representing Nigeria at Miss Universe.

I think she comes across as stuck up in her interviews and she actually lied and claimed she was crowned MBGN.

I think she is pretty though, but she isn't humble IMO.

This is the girl who was crowned miss MBGN World, its a bad picture of her though.

[img]http://mbgn.silverbirdgroup.com/admn/uploads/roadshow%20gallery/mbgn_the_crowning_of_a_queen(1).jpg[/img]

Here is where Miss oforka lied about being crowned most beautiful girl in Nigeria, its at 40 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65dprhMwWB0&feature=related
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2008
londoner:

This girl is not Miss Nigeria. She was runner up in MBGN contest, and is representing Nigeria at Miss Universe.

I think she comes across as stuck up in her interviews and she actually lied and claimed she was crowned MBGN.

I think she is pretty though, but she isn't humble IMO.

This is the girl who was crowned miss MBGN World, its a bad picture of her though.

[img]http://mbgn.silverbirdgroup.com/admn/uploads/roadshow%20gallery/mbgn_the_crowning_of_a_queen(1).jpg[/img]

Here is where Miss oforka lied about being crowned most beautiful girl in Nigeria, its at 40 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65dprhMwWB0&feature=related

I don't understand. Isn't the MBGN supposed to represent Nigeria?

Why is a runner up showing up at Miss Universe? And what runner up was she?

Can someone explain how things work in Nigeria?
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by londoner: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2008
In the MBGN contest, the winner is crowned Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria and represents Nigeria at Miss World contest. The runner up, ie Miss Oforka represents Nigeria at the Miss Universe contest.
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by keney(f): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2008
na wa for this beauty queen ooo, stephnie oforka is not the most beautiful girl in nigeria, she is only the first runner up who is suppose to represent nigeria at he miss universe contest, normally miss nigeria goes for all the contest but pple said it was too much for one person and should be splitted, so others wldnt feel neglected afterall, now miss nigeria will be representing nigeria at the miss world beauty contest while first runner up goes for the universe contest, i wonder where stephnie oforka got that from" the day i was crowned the most beautiful girl in nigeria" she wld have included universe in other to make it clear to pple, i.e the day i was crowned the most beautiful girl, universe, in nigeria, simple grin grin grin
Re: Pic. Of Miss Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2008
this stephenie OHfuckher sef nawa.the frown alone on her face during the final annoncement of the winner made me realise how badly she wld perform plus she has this office face that a queen shldnt have maybe if she was goin 4 apprentice africa, her face wld sell but definitely not miss universe, watys with the aka christian mother self, is the girl as flabby as the winner herself or wat?

(1) (Reply)

Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date! / What Some Bald Celebs Will Look Like With Hair (photos) / Kiss Daniel Tries New Haircut; Is He Still As Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.