Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,482 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag (8582 Views)

The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / See “pictures” Of Lady Who Emerged Miss Curves Unilag / Pictures Of Current Miss curves of Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by creebhills(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Her name is Ranti Tukuwe, student of University of Lagos Popularly known as University of first choice...

The Miss Curves Unilag is a competition for the lady with the most naturally endowed Bootlicious Booty and it turns out she was the winner after rigorous and stiff competitions from competitors..

see other bootlicious pics here:http://www./2015/03/meet-ranti-tukuwewinner-of-miss-curves.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by eleko1: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2015
How many times we go see dis bursted yansh una kal BB curve 3? Nothing dey there again than FAT cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2015
she is really curvy
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by smakati(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Did they press to confirm its not foam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2015
What is this curve thingy all about. For me personally, I don't like all these excess load. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by 7footre(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Jux d way I like em... a bod to kill for
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by kissty(f): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2015
d curve na food, abi dem dey use am collect money 4 bank. make i go do my own.
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2015
1 GUY GO DON SLACK AM TAYA

SPITS angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by jay44(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2015
she garrit grin grin
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by mexzony: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
These load becomes an issue when one gets older.
Personally I don't like it and don't want it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by floragregs(f): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
When she done dey old now arthritis go begin threaten her! Loose weight when u can. All the people admiring u now will not be there when u are using walking stick at age 40.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by MikeAdams111(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fantasy world right now... wink Imagine all i can do on that bumptious-curves lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by enoqueen: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
where are the pictures of other contestants.
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by bighead1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rokiatu where are you
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
team slim . i hate fat wink wink wink
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Crocz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
OmG!...is this what Nigeria has turn to?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
no wonder a seventy year old is campaigning for presidency. Instead of you guys to focus and build this country's future ure looking for miss curves, freshest or what a=somebody wore today. I pity for Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Setaje(f): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bad belle people saying she should loose weight. Is it your body. Mind your damn business. Those curves are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by kristen12(f): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stale news. And its Fanti not Ranti
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by mexzony: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Setaje:
Bad belle people saying she should loose weight. Is it your body. Mind your damn business. Those curves are beautiful.
No bad belle dear
The issue is with time this body will be come a burden as she grows older.
Would you not like a body that will stand test of time or one that will only last a short while.
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by LesbianBoy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
She is not a virgin, so to hell with her and her curves! angry
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
LesbianBoy:
She is not a virgin, so to hell with her and her curves! angry
Hater! She ain't into you.
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by qadeerkug(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Vickybee:

Hater! She ain't into you.
next time dey face ya Road sad
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Setaje(f): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
mexzony:

No bad belle dear
The issue is with time this body will be come a burden as she grows older.
Would you not like a body that will stand test of time or one that will only last a short while.

It's her body. If she is happy, nobody has d right to make her feel bad.
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
qadeerkug:
next time dey face ya Road sad
Did I obstruct yours?
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by qadeerkug(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Vickybee:

Did I obstruct yours?
u no fit @'all so park well
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by pinkjacket9(f): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wish my ass is as big as that
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Charliiee(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Vickybee post=31831724]
Pls, kindly ff bk!
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by tellwisdom: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
floragregs:
When she done dey old now arthritis go begin threaten her! Loose weight when u can. All the people admiring u now will not be there when u are using walking stick at age 40.

Why u dey jolos??
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by stan4b(m): 1:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Those are just saddlebag fats.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by molydonhenry(m): 6:33am On Mar 21, 2015
She has it, thumbs up!
Re: Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Not pretty. Some parts are out of proportion with her body. She'll do well to burn some calories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof That Mr. Rowan Atkinson ( Mr. Bean) Is Still Alive / Kenyan Curvy Risper Faith Stuns In New Photos / White Girl Fiddling With Phyno's Hair(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.