Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Do Your Business In Europe.. Buying Or Selling - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do Your Business In Europe.. Buying Or Selling (814 Views)

Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / Sell Your Charcoal And Other Products In Europe Now (pls Read) / I Need Charcoal Buyers In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Business In Europe.. Buying Or Selling by walejuwon(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
hi all..

My name Adewale, i have a logistics company in Ireland and UK (called Walmart Logistics & sons)..

In an attempt to develop new business with contacts in nigeria and other african region.... i have come up with this idea to help you buy and sell your needs in Europe...

We can help you buy the following and ship it to you...

1. new clothes, shoes, bags and accessories
2. used (Okirika) clothes, shoes, bags and accessories
3. Used (tokunbo) cars, truck, bus, ( both Right-Hand (UK-Hand) and Left-Hand (Naija-Hand) cars)
4. machinery, equipments, home fittings etc..

We can help you sell the following

1. Food stuffs
2. Agricultural produce (as allowed)
3. African films
4. African clothes
5. beads and accessories

How it works

call me on 00353877792894 or email me on walejuwon2203@gmail.com to discuss your needs

Note: we give you guarantee, collaterals, family contacts, and land properties as back-up for this bussiness

Re: Do Your Business In Europe.. Buying Or Selling by amattahcj(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nice, I can supply you cocoa,kola nut, shea butter and bitter kola for sale over there.

(1) (Reply)

40 Ft Empty Containers For Sale / AMS Oil Refining Plant / The Wayout..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.