Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby (4216 Views)

Diamond Platnumz Selfie With Kanye West / Bovi And Kids Take A Walk In New York City (photo) / Karen Igho Takes A Walk Around The Park With Her Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by samdavirus: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
FOR MORE NEWS and info visit : http://naijaspice.com

That ass can cause accident oh.. kilode
FOR MORE NEWS and info visit : http://naijaspice.com
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Annie2gud(f): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Where can i buy shea butter from?
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by icebebe(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
hanhan kim has lost it,am nor happy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Lakerz009(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Madam... U can jus pluck a Shea fruit inside Oga Seunz compound...
am sure U'll see the butter inside it..
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
abeg who sabi road to yabaleft wella??
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
I love mango
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
[size=20pt]SILICONE angry[/size]
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Annie2gud(f): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
rafhell: I love mango
Bros no vex,na true say..Mr IBU na super Model for Boko haram?
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Annie2gud(f): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lakerz009: Madam... U can jus pluck a Shea fruit inside Oga Seunz compound...
am sure U'll see the butter inside it..
i changed my Mind.
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dis C1 no jst gree me c road, c whr i land nw...mtchwww
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dis C1 no jst gree me c road... C whr e land me nw... Mtchww
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by mysticgal(f): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
how do i transfer mb to my nokia 3310
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
mysticgal: how do i transfer mb to my nokia 3310
text , “I WANT FREE MB” to 666
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Annie2gud(f): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
mysticgal: how do i transfer mb to my nokia 3310
babe,u don ask sexkills.that him 3310,b like wetin dem take fight 3rd world war !!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Annie2gud(f): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Omavik: Dis C1 no jst gree me c road, c whr i land nw...mtchwww
u sure say..u nor inherit the phone?just asking.
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by MsSpaqs(f): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
If Kim was gonna carry the baby why carry a stroller,if the paparazzi starts with them they will start crying foul

PS: she looks unhappy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by swtme(f): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abeg wetin kanye wear?
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ms Spaqs: If Kim was gonna carry the baby why carry a stroller,if the paparazzi starts with them they will start crying foul

wetin dis one dey talk

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
$wtme:
Abeg wetin kanye wear?
agbada.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
$wtme:
Abeg wetin kanye wear?

singlet and boxer. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by switdil(f): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Eeewwwwoooo
Kim yansh don dey fall o
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Chinwem(f): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2013
The baby is so cute
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by tellwisdom: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2013
These nairaland posters are just so jobless. Even with their comment, u go knw sey hunger dey disturb them. Smh sad
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2013
undecided
Ms Spaqs: If Kim was gonna carry the baby why carry a stroller,if the paparazzi starts with them they will start crying foul

U actually expect a sleeping baby be carried in a stroller? U also expect she laughs carrying a sleeping chubby baby? Do U realise she wasn't posing for these pics rather the paps were like U said, following them around
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Why is the baby white?
I smell another mj
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by MsSpaqs(f): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
chimkaire: undecidedU actually expect a sleeping baby be carried in a stroller? U also expect she laughs carrying a sleeping chubby baby? Do U realise she wasn't posing for these pics rather the paps were like U said, following them around

I didnt know there was a law that says babies can't sleep in strollers undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
chimkaire: undecidedU actually expect a sleeping baby be carried in a stroller? U also expect she laughs carrying a sleeping chubby baby? Do U realise she wasn't posing for these pics rather the paps were like U said, following them around

Huh ?
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Peterwizzy: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2013
they are not kim and kanye they are another celeb wen kim go blond?
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by MsSpaqs(f): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Looks like you haven't seen Kim's pix in a while ,she went blonde almost immediately she had her baby @Peterwizzy
Re: Kim Kardashian As She Takes A Walk With Kanye West And The Baby by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
OMG what is happening to Kim?

(1) (Reply)

August Alsina Claps Back At Fans Who Slammed Him For Groping A Lady’s Breasts / Tyga's Best Buddy Fuc**ked His Baby Mama And Has Videos Pics / Egbon Olamide If You Want The Car Come And Collect It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.