Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Enjoy Another Personality Test!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enjoy Another Personality Test!! (3457 Views)

Take This Personality Test / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am INFP, and I totally agree grin. Totally worth spending my lunch break on!

*~5-10mins*
Gambatte angry

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
But don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you liked me before,
Baby, please remember me once more,
When was the last time you thought of me?
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong,
The more I do, the less I know...

OD. tongue
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
phoinix: But don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you liked me before,
Baby, please remember me once more,
When was the last time you thought of me?
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong,
The more I do, the less I know...

OD. tongue
OD!!! Do the test, preferably before 5pm tongue.

The shrink is IN! kiss
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Flytefalls:
OD!!! Do the test, preferably before 5pm tongue.

The shrink is IN! kiss

INTP!!! how sick am I ? tongue
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by 190: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
phoinix:

INTP!!! how sick am I ? tongue
From what I know of you (which is not very much unfortunately), INTP is pretty on-the-mark. Do you agree? Here are your highlights: grin

General:
People with the INTP personality type possess the most logically precise mind of all personality types...
INTP personalities are usually very shy and reluctant when it comes to meeting other people. However, INTPs can also be very friendly and confident when they interact with people they know well or talk about things that interest them
Individuals with the INTP personality type are likely to be very open-minded and even eccentric.

Romantic Relationships:
...romantic relationships and dating are inherently difficult for INTPs..
... with the INTP personality type tend to be extremely creative individuals whose vivid imagination allows them to always remain very enthusiastic and passionate in romantic relationships. Anyone dating an INTP may be quite surprised by this sometimes.
INTP personalities tend to be very loyal and faithful partners.

Career:
...the most prominent personality traits shared by all INTPs – their love for theoretical methods and ideas. Best INTP careers turn this unique trait into a major strength, as very few other personality types enjoy theories as much as INTPs do. For this particular reason, INTPs are excellent career scientists (especially in highly theoretical fields such as physics or chemistry), mathematicians, technical writers or system analysts. (Erm.... BINGO wink)

I hope you took time to read the entire breakdown (including the list at the bottom). I would say everyone who has taken the test have had pretty accurate results (well... for a free online personality test anyway)

You are well... don't hate me too much grin smiley
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
190: undecided
190, I would love you to take this test... it has amazed even the best of cynics (well.. for a free online personality test).

Or... hand it over to any *pals* wink wink
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by 190: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Flytefalls:
190, I would love you to take this test... it has amazed even the best of cynics (well.. for a free online personality test).

Or... hand it over to any *pals* wink wink

No tongue tongue
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Flytefalls:
From what I know of you (which is not very much unfortunately), INTP is pretty on-the-mark. Do you agree? Here are your highlights: grin

General:
People with the INTP personality type possess the most logically precise mind of all personality types...
INTP personalities are usually very shy and reluctant when it comes to meeting other people. However, INTPs can also be very friendly and confident when they interact with people they know well or talk about things that interest them
Individuals with the INTP personality type are likely to be very open-minded and even eccentric.

Romantic Relationships:
...romantic relationships and dating are inherently difficult for INTPs..
... with the INTP personality type tend to be extremely creative individuals whose vivid imagination allows them to always remain very enthusiastic and passionate in romantic relationships. Anyone dating an INTP may be quite surprised by this sometimes.
INTP personalities tend to be very loyal and faithful partners.

Career:
...the most prominent personality traits shared by all INTPs – their love for theoretical methods and ideas. Best INTP careers turn this unique trait into a major strength, as very few other personality types enjoy theories as much as INTPs do. For this particular reason, INTPs are excellent career scientists (especially in highly theoretical fields such as physics or chemistry), mathematicians, technical writers or system analysts. (Erm.... BINGO wink)

I hope you took time to read the entire breakdown (including the list at the bottom). I would say everyone who has taken the test have had pretty accurate results (well... for a free online personality test anyway)

You are well... don't hate me too much grin smiley

nice
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
ESTJ. Explain
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Rayvene(f): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2013
ESFP cool
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Your personality type: INFJ.
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Flytefalls: I am INFP, and I totally agree grin. Totally worth spending my lunch break on!

*~5-10mins*
Gambatte angry

Same here.
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Same here.
So, does that make you the diplomatic, idealistic, perceptive and affectionate deep-thinker that it makes us out to be?? We are the ones who have faith in this world so make us hold hands and hug a tree grin grin
Yield: Your personality type: INFJ.

Did you answer faithfully and agree with the result? grin
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
joeydozzy: ESTJ. Explain
Read the breakdown wink
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Flytefalls:
So, does that make you the diplomatic, idealistic, perceptive and affectionate deep-thinker that it makes us out to be?? We are the ones who have faith in this world so make us hold hands and hug a tree grin grin

Oh yes, lol. I answered faithfully and agree with the result 110%. I've been an INFJ since the 12th grade; this was when I first found out about personality types in general. From what I know, people's MBTI do not change. I take MBTI tests periodically; some indepth (from school) and some shorter (from online websites, like the one you posted). The last one I took was at a workshop at my school -given by a Psychologist, and I got the same result.
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:48am On Nov 10, 2013
Flytefalls:

Yep
We are also focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves.

people with this personality type are extremely creative, innovative and goal-oriented – they can be great advocates for causes they truly believe in.
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 10, 2013
ISTJ.
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
ileobatojo: ISTJ.
Agree?

Yield:

Oh yes, lol. I answered faithfully and agree with the result 110%. I've been an INFJ since the 12th grade; this was when I first found out about personality types in general. From what I know, people's MBTI do not change. I take MBTI tests periodically; some indepth (from school) and some shorter (from online websites, like the one you posted). The last one I took was at a workshop at my school -given by a Psychologist, and I got the same result.

I have never dabbled much with personality tests. This one was pretty striking, like I'd been ghost-written embarassed.
I will have to read up on the theory behind MBTI's! smiley

Matthew briggs:

Yep
We are also focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves.

people with this personality type are extremely creative, innovative and goal-oriented – they can be great advocates for causes they truly believe in.

My teacher said I was the most likely in class to climb a building in protest... angry
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Flytefalls:
Read the breakdown wink

ESTJs are usually strong-willed and not afraid to voice and defend their opinions, even if they are facing a formidable opposition. If, for instance, one of their subordinates is incompetent or simply lazy, the ESTJ will not hesitate to show their wrath.

ESTJs are inflexible

That's so not me

Some people say I can't explain me. They might be right sad
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
My let keep my space b4 answerin all questions,cos I wouldn't want 2 be on page 30 by d time I come bak wink

Modified
ISTJ---------not impressive(the translAtion duh ) 40% accurrAte
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Idrismusty97(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Flytefalls: I am INFP, and I totally agree grin. Totally worth spending my lunch break on!

*~5-10mins*
Gambatte angry

Wow nice.finally found someone that enjoy Carl jung personality test.It is very similar to the tim lahaye test.
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Idrismusty97(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
joeydozzy:

ESTJs are usually strong-willed and not afraid to voice and defend their opinions, even if they are facing a formidable opposition. If, for instance, one of their subordinates is incompetent or simply lazy, the ESTJ will not hesitate to show their wrath.

ESTJs are inflexible

That's so not me

Some people say I can't explain me. They might be right sad
Using timlahaye test. ESTJ are known has Chlor-mel.You should read tim lahaye explanation also.
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Flytefalls:
Agree?

I agree with the bulk of it, yes. It's pretty accurate I have to say.

I do disagree with the part about having difficulty showing empathy to one's children and to others though. There is a smidgen of truth to it in cases where the emotion is over the top, self inflicted and easy to fix, misdirected etc. but otherwise, that part is not accurate. For the rest, I give it an A+.
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
ileobatojo:

I agree with the bulk of it, yes. It's pretty accurate I have to say.

I do disagree with the part about having difficulty showing empathy to one's children and to others though. There is a smidgen of truth to it in cases where the emotion is over the top, self inflicted and easy to fix, misdirected etc. but otherwise, that part is not accurate. For the rest, I give it an A+.
Well, it's never going to profile Ileobatojo with 100% accuracy; and I wouldn't wish to be so easily coined tbh smiley.

My fiancé got the same result grin. I would say that the empathy attribute is very much correct for him! (I perceive this very well because I'm INFP baybeh! ;P)
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by mysticgal(f): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
ISTJ,quite intresting,but seriously truthfully,i don't have wall of jerico heart oh undecided
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Idrismusty97(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
mysticgal: ISTJ,quite intresting,but seriously truthfully,i don't have wall of jerico heart oh undecided
As an ISTJ.it means you are a pure melancholy. smiley
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by mysticgal(f): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Idrismusty97: As an ISTJ.it means you are a pure melancholy. smiley

i don't like it,i want to be an extrovert wink
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Idrismusty97(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
mysticgal:

i don't like it,i want to be an extrovert wink
Lol.All these temperament stuff doesn't matter when you are spirit filled …Have you read that book BTW. "Spirit filled temperament"
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by mysticgal(f): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Idrismusty97: Lol.All these temperament stuff doesn't matter when you are spirit filled …Have you read that book BTW. "Spirit filled temperament"

intresting,idris do i know you
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by Idrismusty97(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
mysticgal:

intresting,idris do i know you
No.why asking
Re: Enjoy Another Personality Test!! by gal10(f): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
took it: i am INFP, just confirmed what i already knew! i am proud! # TEAM INFP#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West ‘worried About Kourtney Kardashian’ Over “toxic” Scott Disick / Funny Birthday Cake! / The Most Dangerous Man In The World - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.