Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Pls Blackberry Gurus I Need Ur Help On Bold 5 Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Blackberry Gurus I Need Ur Help On Bold 5 Camera (1298 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 5 Camera Result / Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ / Pdf Viewer On Bold 9700 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Blackberry Gurus I Need Ur Help On Bold 5 Camera by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
My sisters blackberry bold 5 camera not working. When opened it stays like a second before poping up this message "could not start the camera close other applications and try again" I tried closing the applications still it din't work. So gurus need ur help cry cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pls Blackberry Gurus I Need Ur Help On Bold 5 Camera by kiddie(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Reload os

1 Like

Re: Pls Blackberry Gurus I Need Ur Help On Bold 5 Camera by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Do not reload the Operating system yet, The Camera has shifted and because of that it fails, Mine was once like that, what you have to do, is hit the Camera side on your palms, it will get back in Position and will continue to function normally.
Re: Pls Blackberry Gurus I Need Ur Help On Bold 5 Camera by GodswillAJudins(m): 3:53am On Nov 09, 2013
eddiebruk: Do not reload the Operating system yet, The Camera has shifted and because of that it fails, Mine was once like that, what you have to do, is hit the Camera side on your palms, it will get back in Position and will continue to function normally.

Thanks, tried that But no issue.
Re: Pls Blackberry Gurus I Need Ur Help On Bold 5 Camera by GodswillAJudins(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2013
kiddie: Reload os

Pls how do. I reload the os?

(1) (Reply)

Top10 Health Problems People Say Are Caused By Mobile Phones / Infinix Zero 2 To Be Released With These Specs / Android 6.0 Is Called Android Marshmallow. / © ANDROIDPIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.