Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

D'banj And Wande Coal Pen New Ambassadorship Deals With Globacom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Wande Coal Pen New Ambassadorship Deals With Globacom (680 Views)

Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj And Wande Coal Pen New Ambassadorship Deals With Globacom by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nJZtxVn1Qx0/Un0cTBXypKI/AAAAAAAABuY/R33ZTX1SbMo/s1600/wande-sign-glo-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
“Thank you to God the almighty & big thank u to my faithful fans for all your support through the years.I’m the newest Glo Ambassador in Town”

This is what the CEO of Black Diamond Ent., Wande Coal, posted a few hours ago on facebook as he joins a host of other A-list celebrities as a brand ambassador to Globacom.

Wande Coal seems to have had this luck hidden up his sleeves as the Glo millions roll in following his sudden split with Don Jazzy’s Mavin record.

Anyway, Congrats, Bro!

Meanwhile, Banger Lee a.k.a D'banj has returned to doing business with the Mike Adenuga led telecommunication giant, Glo, with whom he parted ways three years ago. It's confirmed that Dapo ‘D’banj’ Oyebanjo has inked a multi-million Naira brand endorsement deal with the company.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-W_ohxD279kk/Un0dCbnPgOI/AAAAAAAABug/33sGYYgeYNQ/s320/d%27banj-sign-glo-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]

D’banj and Wande Coal now join the likes of A-list contemporary musicians - Psquare as well as recently unveiled ambassadors Naeto C, M.I, Lynxxx, Bez, Burna Boy, Flavour, Waje, Omawumi, and little known Chee.

Sources say the deal is ‘unbelievable’ with details indicating it may be one of the most expensive brand endorsements of 2013 though exact figures are available yet. This new ambassadorship with D'banj will also come with added values, including an automobile, and major performance commitments.

For more, visit: http://www.imanueljannah..com
Re: D'banj And Wande Coal Pen New Ambassadorship Deals With Globacom by airclipse(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats тσ em

(1) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Displays His New Ride, A Chevrolet Camaro RS / Breaking News- Gov. Oshiomole Badly Injured, Rushed To Secret London Hospital / I Started Rapping In Igbo When Nobody Was Doing It — Mr Raw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.