Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Airtel Customer Service And Their Funny Behaviours - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Customer Service And Their Funny Behaviours (607 Views)

Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State / Airtel Customer Satisfaction Survey / Time Service And Monkey Test Disturbing My Phone...help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Customer Service And Their Funny Behaviours by stexsy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
i dont really know the section to post this topic but i wish nairalanders read it and also recount their experience if any. A friend of mine using tecno D5 have been complaining of mb drainage, anytime she gets mb from airtel which originally should last for 3 days will all go in a day, i now adviced her to call airtel's call center which she did. According to her, a male attendant picked her call, she explain the situation to him but instead of giving her the solution, started 'psyching' her, he asked if she is in a relationship, where she is from, told her that he is looking for a girl to marry and wish to see her in person so that they can date. Please has any passesd through this before?
Re: Airtel Customer Service And Their Funny Behaviours by infoscope(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
If you believed this then you can believe any other thing in this world. No customer care rep will play with his job this one. They are trained to be purely professional.

Moreover, those calls are recorded.

Tell that friend of yours to try again later.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Customer Service And Their Funny Behaviours by sylvar02(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
which netork be airtel? E dey Nigeria? God forbid bad thing
Re: Airtel Customer Service And Their Funny Behaviours by jmaine: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
That lady dey advertise herself for you. Guy no dull, go and hit the spot very sharply . . . . . cool

(1) (Reply)

Wow My BIS For Android Is Still Alive / Hot Cakes USA Electronics (cellphones, Laptops, Etc) In Nigeria??? Let Me Know. / These Network Providers May Be Stealing From You And You Dont Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.