Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Hot Cakes USA Electronics (cellphones, Laptops, Etc) In Nigeria??? Let Me Know. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot Cakes USA Electronics (cellphones, Laptops, Etc) In Nigeria??? Let Me Know. (573 Views)

6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes! / Do Cellphones Make Us Antisocial ? / Smiley on cellphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Cakes USA Electronics (cellphones, Laptops, Etc) In Nigeria??? Let Me Know. by USAPRODUCTS(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Can anyone with the knowledge let me know what kind of electronics especially laptops, cellphones and other small gadgets are hot cakes in Nigeria so i can buy and ship for quick small business.
Thank you.
Re: Hot Cakes USA Electronics (cellphones, Laptops, Etc) In Nigeria??? Let Me Know. by uchman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
I deal on cellphones,do you need me?
Re: Hot Cakes USA Electronics (cellphones, Laptops, Etc) In Nigeria??? Let Me Know. by USAPRODUCTS(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
You can send me your BBM pin so we chat
Re: Hot Cakes USA Electronics (cellphones, Laptops, Etc) In Nigeria??? Let Me Know. by USAPRODUCTS(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hi guys,
My name is Obasun, Michael. Can anyone let me know the highly requested electronics that are wanted in Nigeria. I live in Atlanta, GA and I just started buying unlocked cellphones, laptops, and other stuff for my friends and relatives as they request. Is anyone wanting me to supply them with those goods on request, simply send me message on BBM about what is needed, the specifics, prices range and other important information. I have agents in Nigeria that I will ship the goods to and you meet for a cash and carry. I want to start with this to build loyalty and trust. I can be reached on BBM with Pin : 516446DF. Thank you.
Re: Hot Cakes USA Electronics (cellphones, Laptops, Etc) In Nigeria??? Let Me Know. by SirKay3(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Could you get in touch with me by mail, I'd like to have some words with you on your deals. Kaadetunji@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Iphone As A Portable Wi-fi Hotspot / Used Xperia U For Sale / Phone Swap (htc One X For Blackberry) Ilorin Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.