Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport (2949 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by MANGAM(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Picture of a snake I killed around 11pm on the 1st of November, 2013 at the junction to the presidential wing of d Abuja international Airport

Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by MANGAM(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
It was trying to cross d road and I ran over it with a car
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by bigtt76(f): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmm wey peopo de see lizard inside car or on top windshield you de come down to see snake you kill ...I bow for you o!
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by Deiok(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Why you no fry am chop. You come here dey show us this poor picture. Mtewww.
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
That is APC Snake. They thought that GEJ was in your car.
Change the topic to ( i killed APC Snake sent against GEJ ) and it will make frontpage.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by Youngsage: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
emmydeep: That is APC Snake. They thought that GEJ was in your car.
Change the topic to ( i killed APC Snake sent against GEJ ) and it will make frontpage.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by MANGAM(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Chop snake? Haba
Deiok: Why you no fry am chop. You come here dey show us this poor picture. Mtewww.
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by Mynd44: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2013
You killed a snake minding it's own business jeje and you are here displaying it.

#NigeriaWeHailThee
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by MANGAM(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2013
Maybe dat snake go bite somebody close to u 2moro but wit me killing it I don save ur love ones and a life out der. So bros clap for me. D sight of it alone go put many nairalanders off
Mynd_44: You killed a snake minding it's own business jeje and you are here displaying it.

#NigeriaWeHailThee
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by Mynd44: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2013
MANGAM: Maybe dat snake go bite somebody close to u 2moro but wit me killing it I don save ur love ones and a life out der. So bros clap for me. D sight of it alone go put many nairalanders off
And what makes you think it is venomous?
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by MANGAM(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Just kidding I knw it won't kill
Mynd_44:
And what makes you think it is venomous?
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by 360prince(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2013
na who just mess na na for this thread ?

If you know you did the fatima, or guilt of the offence, pls kindly fall out....

I knw una one by one, but i no wan mention names..

Good mornin 2 yah all....
Re: I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Animal Abuse! OP, you should be ashamed of yourself. killing this small snake na im you dey happy? undecided

(1) (Reply)

So, How Specifically Can You Add Your Daily Diet / Enugu State Best Tailor In Enugu Fashion Designers, Fashion & Styles In Enugu / Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.