Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight (50082 Views)

Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 03, 2015
See what I just killed around 12:am, if you know the God u serve then u are safe.. Testimony loading... Lalasticla.la help me thank God o, this thing would have attacked my mum.. Testimony 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Delphi(m): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2015
I thank God with you. Cheers!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by kaffy4tope(m): 3:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Thank God for u and ur family bro....i blame Biafra for this tho.

#endtime serpent

10 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Na God o.. Thanks bro
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by damton(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2015
I know some folks will come here and say "SOUP DON LAND"

15 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Sweetcollins: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Y u dey show us
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by matrix199(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
You all keep killing these snakes unprovoked. Will there be any snake left?

Snakes won't attack a creature much larger than it, unless they are being threatened by the creature.

Preemptive measures:

Cut the bushes around ur building. Ur food waste shld be well disposed in a waste bin and properly shut, so it doesn't draw rodents inhabiting ur building and environ, cos these rodents also draw the snakes out from the bushes. Snakes can perceive rodents miles away. Rather than kill these snakes with cutlasses, you can use a long 'Y-tipped' stick to pin its head down, drag it inside a thick sack and tie it up.

NB: it doesn't apply to python! If u see a python, call snake handlers to handle d snake.

The serpent in d book of Genesis has given snakes bad impressions in feeble minds!

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
Modified

Some kids keep quoting me, insulting me for mere preemptive measures we can take, for those living in bushy areas or areas with grassy surrounding, to curtail encounters with snakes. You don't have to wait till a snake infest your house b4 u take action. Anticipate a possible infestation. Cut down the grasses and the bushes around u. Cut a Y-tipped branch from a tree nearby and keep in d same place u keep the cutlass u wld use on d snake. 1st line of action is to capture the snake. If u can't, or if the snake is too aggressive to be captured, then u can put it to sleep. That's what civilized humans do.

13 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Luke 10:16

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you."

Btw, Ain't you eating as it's always the case with you lot

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Pangea: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
angry
Mtsheeew,
This small venom less snake?
You for open the door and allow it to go out naa!

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Acidosis(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Some internet birds would soon come and ask why the floor is cemented and not tiled.

They must relate this snake to something, like dirty, unkept environment, bla bla...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Flashh: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Take a look at the way he slayed the snake. Now, who is to be termed "wicked" between you and the snake? grin

23 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Olamiliann(f): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by dammytosh: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Check your environment,

Snake only appear and disappear in nollywood movies.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by kennyman2000(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Okay...
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Sijo01(f): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Ha, op you too cut cut the snake na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by wapmingle: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
gosh

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down
https://www.nairaland.com/2771478/hi-everyone-partner-me-importation
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Bugatie(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Why is every body killing animals these days, haba, and the guy has already cut it ready for pepper soup tongue
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by TruthHurts1(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Breakfast is served
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by benedictnsi(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks to God..... Fumigate your environment, we are in the season now
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by tinobrace(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Oh! This shouldn't be another snake season na... Haba!!!

ElCapone:
I blame booboo for this, Y him go dey travel anyhow?

As in how, how, how, how do you spell Wednesday, is it from the letter

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
na ur room b dat?

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by lordsharks(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Realy wonderful
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Taiwo20(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Pepper soup on point
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by yhemsy62(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Op I follow u thank Baba God o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by endtimesblog: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Endtime op

Endtime environment

Endtime snake

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by ElCapone(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
I blame booboo for this, Y him go dey travel anyhow?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by kechywillz(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Correct!! When i see dis dangerous species i'll kill dem before dey kill me.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by guttentag(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Na ur room be that? No wonder snake dwell there

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by bimbochoco(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
This snake do mistake enter your house o... Infact for hin next life, if he see floor wey dem cement, na to tear race

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by henryc4: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
bring make i buy am for harmattan peppersoup
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Kizyte(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Na your house be this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Back!!! / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? / My Lips Are Too Big, Any Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.