Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. (2222 Views)

The "Under 17" Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria / Hillarious: Hitler Reacts To The KOGI State Governorship Elections In Naija / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. by donphilopus: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
leggo: mods move this shii to the jokes section
It's beeen moved. Or, were you expecting it to remain in Politics section?? Haba!!! We mature pass that one nau
Re: Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. by Afam4eva(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. by agabaI23(m): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehehe.... Classic!! And, the real weird tin is that: e no pass wetin dem fit do
Below is a comment on GEJ's facebook page

Oluwabukola Ogunsola "Nigerians, I must say I am disappointed at our attitude towards d neglect of crucial matters and our focus on trivial issues. I am not saying we shouldn't jubilate at our victory in d nations cup, all I am saying to us is dat we should put into serious consideration the position of the economy before we decide to squander millions and billions of naira to throw a victory party for them. Don't be surprised at my comment!!! That's the next thing on our minds right now. "BE WISE NIGERIA""

Is there any difference? You can confirm
Re: Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. by ike4blast(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
my kidney ooooooooooo!!!!!! cant stop laughing @ d jokes and the comments here!!
Re: Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. by zubino(m): 12:58am On Nov 09, 2013
I can't stop laughing, its really hilarious. I believe more breaking news will still emerge. Maybe boko haram, niger delta militants, Massob congratulates Golden boys while APC banned from jubilation. In as much as nigerian economy may be facing corruption and all kinds of challenges. I still wish my beloved country Goodluck .
Re: Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. by Alxmyr(m): 3:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Funny
Re: Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2013
;DLMAO........ Also they accused the Golden boys saying "instead of the boys to be tHinking of ASUU strike, they are busy playing football", what a joke! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: APC Reacts to Golden Eaglets Victory. by gunuvi(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2013
This one na uppercut!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boxing Day Challange (picture) / Funny Job Vacancy (photo ) / Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.