Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. (2223 Views)

Where Are The Math Gurus, This Simple Math Problem Is Killing The Internet / Sucking From The Original.lol If You No Laugh,you Need Chief Priest Intervention / Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by akuracy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
When I was 13 I tried smoking, dad locked me in the toilet and threw me a pack of Bensons. Said I must finish it before I came out.

So the next week I made sure he caught me with a girl......

What do you think happened?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Ur own problem gan gan is spiritual cox it's fvcking dry

1 Like

Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
tongue tongue it ain't funny maybe it will be funny.to people like mamagee3
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by akuracy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
I see the reply above and I see nairalanders who need the attention of a powerful demon slayer.
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by emekamn(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smh for the Op for thinking that would make anybody laugh.

1 Like

Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by akuracy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
emekamn:
Smh for the Op for thinking that would make anybody laugh.
Lol, oga I steal your kidney ?? you are mean ooo
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by emekamn(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
akuracy:
Lol, oga I steal your kidney ?? you are mean ooo
Nothing personal my brother. We good
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
huh? Ok... maybe I need a spiritualist.
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by flokii: 12:08am On Mar 21, 2016
akuracy:
When I was 13 I tried smoking, dad locked me in the toilet and threw me a pack of Bensons. Said I must finish it before I came out.

So the next week I made sure he caught me with a girl......

What do you think happened?

ur own problem sef pass "Spiritual" wey you talk

get a life nigga
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by Solomonodimegwu(m): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
honestly dis op needs to be taken to a white garment church for correct flogging
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by akuracy(m): 4:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Enypie:
huh? Ok... maybe I need a spiritualist.
you need 7 power strong spiritualist. our ancestors told me this
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by akuracy(m): 5:00am On Mar 21, 2016
HateU2:
Nigerians eehhhhh.. How do I make you people laugh again, Una wan make I cut my head or blockos give Una ?
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Solomonodimegwu:
honestly dis op needs to be taken to a white garment for correct flogging
I concur cheesy
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
akuracy:
Nigerians eehhhhh.. How do I make you people laugh again, Una wan make I cut my head or blockos give Una ?
I will prefer dat cheesy
Re: Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. by Leobanks(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Who u and ur dad help?

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Mumu Pass / Once Upon A Time. . . . / Deadly Conversation Btw Man Vs Rat......you Go Lmao Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.