Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Real Estate Management By Profesionals - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate Management By Profesionals (657 Views)

Investing In Event Management By Having Your Own Event Center Or Hall. / Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities / Why Should I Invest In Rental Real Estate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Management By Profesionals by cjprince(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
We all know the fact that when an individual builds a house for rentage, he/she has put up an investment that should create constant flow of income. But it is unfortunate that many investors are yet to tap from the benefits of engaging the services of the real estate managers.
Who are they? They are called Estate Surveyors and Valuers, profesionally trained to give the best of services in the management of landed properties for you to achieve maximum returns in your investment.
You can call me on +2348061114208 (chijioke) for further enquiries. Thank You.
Re: Real Estate Management By Profesionals by henrimoto(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2013
@cjprince, i would have asked that you write a little about the benefits and values of estate management, estate surveyors and valuers... what do you think ?

(1) (Reply)

Football Viewing Centre Challenges / Why Making Money Keeps Becoming A Problem In Nigeria.get Solution For 2014 / Forex For Dummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.