Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities (2014 Views)

New Investment Opportunities (CWT) / Investment Opportunities Available In Nigeria / List Of Agricultural Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Perhaps, you have considered that you can't play the investment game in the real estate market because of the high cost of real estate not just in Nigeria which is rapidly developing but in the world at large; you may be wrong because people in quite similar conditions as you presently are have found so many lucrative ways to deal in property and invest in the real estate market. There is no doubt that investing in the real estate market is one of the most effective tools for wealth creation. Historically, a substantial proportion of the world's wealthiest people have had real estate playing a crucial part in the accumulation of their fortune. If it is your desire to build your financial capacity and become financially free as well as successful, the real estate market should interest you, as it could be a key part of a formidable investment portfolio.

If there must be any business in Nigeria that is truly highly lucrative to the highest point, it has to be real estate business and it's market. Many of Nigeria's billionaires are real estate investors. It is a money spinner of the highest order indeed. The real estate market in Nigeria is currently booming and people are making millions in it. This is because Nigeria is a rapidly developing economic giant in Africa with a vast range of investment opportunities for business entrepreneurs especially in real estate. Let us take a close look at the real estate business market and explore some viable opportunities.

One thing extremely good about real estate business market is that the investment opportunities are so diverse that there seems to be something for everyone. Anyone who wish to invest can invest whether he has thousands or billions of naira, you can even invest without a dime in your pocket. So, let's see how it works. Look at the words of renowned financial educator, Robert T. Kiyosaki below:

"Real estate is a powerful investment tool for anyone seeking financial independence or freedom. It is a unique investment tool. Yet, every time I mention real estate as a vehicle, I often hear, "I don't want to fix toilets." That's what Peter Lynch calls "noise." That's what my rich dad would say is the cynic talking. Someone who criticizes and does not analyze. Someone who lets their doubts and fears close their mind instead of open their eyes." So when someone says, "I don't want to fix toilets," I want to fire back, "What makes you think I want to?" They're saying a toilet is more important than what they want. I talk about freedom from the rat race, and they focus on toilets. That is the thought pattern that keeps most people poor. They criticize instead of analyze."

The real estate market is indeed a very viable market with vast investment opportunities, a lot of people seeking financial freedom in Nigeria are oblivious of this fact while others that know think only on the disadvantages which amount to nothing compared to the benefits to be reaped such as maintenance. Besides, here in Nigeria, there are other real estate investment opportunities aside from property development and management as we will see here in this post. Check out the following real estate investment opportunities in Nigeria:
http://www.focalsuccess.com/2014/11/real-estate-market-in-nigeria-and.html
Re: Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities by wisdompraise(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
You're right.

1 Like

Re: Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
wisdompraise:
You're right.
Thanks at wisdompraise

1 Like

Re: Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities by wisdompraise(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
THE LAW OF REAL ESTATE.

The value of a piece of Real Estate is the future earning power of that piece of property. Invest in Real Estate today!!

1 Like

Re: Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities by millhouse: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
hhhh
Re: Real Estate In Nigeria And Various Investment Opportunities by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2014
how am i to believe that this is not a beautiful scam ??

(1) (Reply)

Premium Package / The Cheapest Online Forum For Earning Money / Swiss Golden Vs Eagle Aurum Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.