Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

K1 Fiance Visa In Manila, Philippines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / K1 Fiance Visa In Manila, Philippines (1210 Views)

220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? / Manila Skyline, Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 Fiance Visa In Manila, Philippines by arceli23: 1:44am On Nov 09, 2013
K1 visa is being sent back to USCIS because the officer said our relationship was not bonafied. I have all the evidence to back up our relationship, pictures, skype, travelled 3 times to the Philippines in less that 2 years, cell phone bill, we talk everyday for hours. My fiance has no criminal records, never travelled outside the Philippines, I meet the poverty guidelines make above 125%. I don't know why we were denied other than our age gap. I am a female petitioner and we are 17 years apart - but that shouldn't be the case. I've seen people over 30 years age gap and are approved easily. Is it because I am female and older than my fiance? What happens when it goes back to USCIS. Can we appeal it? Is there still a chance or should I go back to the Philippines and get married? Please help!! We miss each other so much. I also contacted the senator for help - if our relationship was not real, i wouldn't go the extra mile and contact our senator for help. My fiance even put a tatto of my face and my name on his chest...... Please advise.
Re: K1 Fiance Visa In Manila, Philippines by chukxie(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Could anyone with any useful information regarding this lady's plight help her?
Re: K1 Fiance Visa In Manila, Philippines by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Post you question on this link and I'm sure the Consular Officer will gladly help you with an answer - https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me/62

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Processed South Korea Student Visa ?help Me Answer Few Questions / Nebosh Certification In Uae / My Passport Was With Agent For 3years, How Can I Collect It From Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.