Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” (3905 Views)

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e / Sexy Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Bandage Dress (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by silverdam(m): 2:01am On Nov 09, 2013
Lol! Yvonne Vs Yvonne.. I’ve been expecting
Yvonne Nelson to reply Yvonne Jegede since
morning! Finally she tweeted something which
I’m sure she’s referring to her..

She tweeted: “Beautiful little fool” some few
minutes ago, and I’m quite sure she was referring
to her even some of her followers testified to
that..

Lol! The two Yvonnes should have mercy in
Iyanya’s voice abeg..

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/09/yvonne-nelson-subtly-replies-yvonne-jegede-calls-her-a-little-fool/[/url]

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by AKMoney1(m): 2:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa oo, Fully ripe ladies gals seeking attentions. O ga oo

Na only Iyanya fit settle this kin fight grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 09, 2013
"Beautiful little fool" smiley I like that kiss way More Mature

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by gluv01(f): 3:36am On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin You can make sense out of nonsense. I like the reply, classy and gentle way to insult someone grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by laplace19(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2013
@OP. When Jegede tweets her back,don't hesitate to let us know too

I am assigning it to you as a job grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Tolexander: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2013
laplace19: @OP. When Jegede tweets her back,don't hesitate to let us know too

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by AbuMikey(m): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2013

More like it! wink

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Infomizer(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Nice tasi! Saying more with less!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by silverdam(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2013
laplace19: @OP. When Jegede tweets her back,don't hesitate to let us know too

Yes now! With all pleasure
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by homesteady(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Yvonne jegede should call her - "ugly big fool" grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2013
I love Yvonne Nelson

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Arosa(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2013
homesteady: Yvonne jegede should call her - "ugly big fool" grin

More like pretty tall fool. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by homesteady(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Arosa:

More like pretty tall fool. grin

grin grin perfect! grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Dis is gettn interesting
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
oh.. i see
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by TheGeneral1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Now that's my girl!! Everybody get mouth!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by IAMBREEZY: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
OK
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by 2old4that(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nelson would have been referring to any body. Besides she didnt mention any name. Jegede will b a fool if she tweets bak. Only if she say its u then u can show her wat u've got.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
I've never heard of this yvonne jegede woman undecided

Why is she hating on yvonne Nelson please ?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
I always dream of these chics.
A thrêêsome with them would be great.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Afam4eva(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yvonne Jegede is an attention seeker. What has she done apart from 2face's African Queen video and some minor roles in movies. The only area i can rate her above Yvonne Nelson is in her boobs. I just hope her brain is bigger than her boobs.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by icebebe(f): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Austeenx: I always dream of these chics.
A thrêêsome with them would be great.
ur mumu don ripe

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by angelTI(f): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
1-1
Yvonne V Yvonne
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: ur mumu don ripe

Yeah, you fit come pluck am na. Shey na mango?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by icebebe(f): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Austeenx:

Yeah, you fit come pluck am na. Shey na mango?
nw i knw wer u are comin frm (yabaleft
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by jeffizy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
adaobi123: I've never heard of this yvonne jegede woman undecided

Why is she hating on yvonne Nelson please ?
Remember the chic with bogus hairstyle in tuface's 'African Queen' video?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
jeffizy: Remember the chic with bogus hairstyle in tuface's 'African Queen' video?

No.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm in Love with Twitter grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
I don't know what their quarrel is about, but I support the one with the bigger bosoms.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by oliidell(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Yvonne Jegede is an attention seeker. What has she done apart from 2face's African Queen video and some minor roles in movies. The only area i can rate her above Yvonne Nelson is in her boobs. I just hope her brain is bigger than her boobs.

Yea Afam, u so so on point on this one.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Women and their drama. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by DollyParton1(f): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Two bitchez be bitching.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hilarious Photo Of Kim Jong-un Made To Piss Off North Korea / Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows / OMG!! Who Did This To Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.