Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (79206 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Yvonne Jegede Shares Inspirational Photo And Message / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by horizonhotspot(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
In a bid to break the internet, different celebs have tried their possible best to beat Kim Kardashian’s feat of breaking down the WWW with her clothe-less photoshoot.

In the spirit of Valentine, actress Yvonne Jegede just shared a pic of herself taking a bath at an hotel in Lagos, according to her, it’s her own way of celebrating Valentine.

The photo has met mixed reaction from her fans who have said she has exposed too much.

Peep her shot below and have your say.

http://entnewstoday..com/2015/02/actress-yvonne-jegede-shares-photo-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
First it was kim kardashian na...ked pics, and the next was tonte dike na...ked pics, when she was taking her bath, and also maheeda did the same now we have yvonne jegede doing her own too...

No no no, that is not what we want to see, we want to see them cooking food, sweeping the house, doing early morning prayer and going to church, Ehen na,,.. We don tire to dey see their expired body, abi dem no get Nafdac number expiry date again?

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by edwife(f): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
This celebs are becoming more and more ridiculous... undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by mimifavour(f): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just passing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Must everything trend?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by icebebe(f): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fat yam legs

Classless

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by singlefade25(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ok, nexxxxxxt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Xavier9ja(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
we've seen it. how does diz 1 qualify to cover vogue magazine?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by koolet: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
waaat shocked just one person using all those creams is she a drawing board

Most of our celebrities are madd only few such as denrele & terry g displays maddness
embarassed

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by khalebzy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
did she do a nose implant

13 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by vjsmiles: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
see her sተupid arthritis legs

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Osama10(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fine gal

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Walspring: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
I cant imagine why she uploaded this...

I am sure this is someone's house wife, Most of our celebs that upload this kind of pictures nowadays are suffering from madness of the heart and am i am sure their own blood will do more than this when they start growing.. #heredity

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Damn! embarassed ebe ka m debe vaseline m

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by raziboi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
all Dis gals saying love ur self first..we undastd....OK??

no guy is interested

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by eldnix: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
See as dis body razz...mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by meshacha1: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
There is a tiny line between a normal girl and a prostitute. This our era, we can no longer differentiate them again.

Indirectly, she is following the foot steps of maheeda. ....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
koolet:
haa
wetin happen?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by chelseabmw(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Desperate girl

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by simplemach(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Things i like about this gurl;
*Her smile
*Her dimples
*Her Brea$ts
Things i dont like about her
*HER LEGS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by odiyaka(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
sharply e enter FP.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oh boy see fresh laps, see fresh bobbi shocked shocked, Where did I keep my vaseline again? Chai shocked

FriedPlantain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by sigidporte(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
How will this fuvcking shii affect the lives of all those fustrated graduates. sad SMDP!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
This government sef mama two

Watching mama bakassi now on channels tv
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by bennynaza(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Is dat all? Where is the "daring"?

I expected nothing and I am still disappointed...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.