Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Rabiu Ibrahim Speaks After Collapsing On The Pitch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rabiu Ibrahim Speaks After Collapsing On The Pitch (527 Views)

David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Rabiu Ibrahim May Quit Football / Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rabiu Ibrahim Speaks After Collapsing On The Pitch by Coldplayz2(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Nigeria international midfielder Rabiu Ibrahim is back to full fitness after collapsing during Kilmarnock 2-0 win over Ross Country in October.

And the 22-year-old is hoping to get more playing time under manager Allan Johnston to prove to people back home that he is fine, no problem and is still “ready to play.”

“It will make people back home know that I’m fine, that there is no problem and I am still playing,” said
Ibrahim.

“I would appreciate that. My family have been a little bit worried even though we speak on the phone.”

Ibrahim thinks his family might have thought.... Read more http://allsoccerplanet.com/ibrahim-i-want-to-prove-to-nigerians-im-still-playing/

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2014: OSMI To Introduce Pidgin Commentaries / Galaxy 11 Squad---#winnertakesearth / Argentına's Forward Are D Most Prolıfıc In Year 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.