Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips (6941 Views)

The Massive Hospital To Be Completed By Kano Government (Photos) / US Doctors Set To Stop Nigerian Leaders From Foreign Medical Trips / Nigeria Loses $500m Annually To Foreign Medical Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2013
Jang plans world-class hospital to check foreign medical trip

Governor Jonah Jang of Plateau State yesterday announced plan by his administration to build a world-class hospital in the state to promote robust healthcare delivery.

He said his administration decided to build the hospital to check penchant by Nigerians to seek medical attention abroad. Jang, who spoke at the commissioning of a private hospital, Dee Medical Centre, in the Bukuru area of Jos, the state capital, said: “Discussion has reached an advanced stage for the setting up of a world-class state-of-the-art hospital in Barkin Ladi through public- private-partnership.”

He said his administration had been investing in the upgrading of existing hospitals and building of new ones to spread healthcare delivery to the people.

Commending the founders of the Dee Medical Centre for including a Dialysis Centre as a major component, the governor pledged his administration’s readiness to create a flourishing standard of medical system in the state.

Also speaking, former Minister of Defence, Maj- Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (rtd), who commissioned the Dee Medical Centre, advised its founders to always contact manufacturers of the sensitive dialysis machines so that the hospital could have necessary maintenance culture.

National Mirror

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2013

PLATEAU TO BUILD ‘WORLD-CLASS’ HOSPITAL

Governor Jonah Jang of Plateau State has announced plans to build a world-class hospital in an effort to stem foreign medical trips by people of the state.

The governor who spoke yesterday at the commissioning of a private hospital, Dee Medical Centre in the Bukuru area of Jos, said his government was investing in the upgrade of existing hospitals and building new ones to boost healthcare delivery.

“Discussion has reached an advanced stage for the setting up of a world-class state-of-the-art hospital in Barkin Ladi through public-private-partnership,” the governor said.

Expressing his appreciation to the founders of the Dee Medical Centre for including a Dialysis centre as a major component, the governor pledged his government’s readiness to create a flourishing medical system.

Retired General Theophilus Danjuma, who commissioned the hospital, advised its founders to keep in touch with manufacturers of dialysis machines so that the hospital could have the necessary maintenance culture.

Chief Medical Director of the hospital, Dr Dareng Bulus, said the hospital was envisioned to be a foremost patient-driven hospital providing world-class medical services.

Daily Trust
Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2013
All I want to hear is "commission" and not this brouhahas of set to build.

3 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by obyrich(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Reminds me of T. A Orji's world-class and state-of-the-art MECURE medical centre at Aba and Umuahia. Lol. These people can hallucinate. We sha, it's only a plan.

2 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Jelo4kul(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Wow... Is that really a medical Hospital.I think so,but the governor should use that money and contribute for ASUU abeg. Cus man don overfat for house. If you know that ur weight has increased a little bit,just like this post.

2 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by dokunbam(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Paper talk abi?
Till i see it done

2 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by fingard02k(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2013
good move
Mods please make my day by moving this thread to front page https://www.nairaland.com/1510817/today-birthday-please-wish-me

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Plan ke? ok o

2 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Siralfred1(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Ok we don hear, lets wait n see if dey will actually build it.n may God keep us alive 2 see d day dat it will b commissioned

3 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by kevoh(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Enough planning already can we start executing ...meanwhile #Team.Say.NO.2.64bn.AbujaCitygate

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
WHEN,WHERE,HOW,WHAT AND WHY

DOING THIS WHEN ABOUT TO LEAVE OFFICE??

2 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Jona than
Jonah jang

2 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by dridowu: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2013
From Local Govt to Federal Govt, they now how to plan but they dont know how to commission
world class ko earth class ni
Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by yunglykmine(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2013
I pray oh!
Hope nt one of those paper talks.

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2013
jonah wey no saboi elementary maths dey yarn jona to

abeg where is rossike to spam us with some pishures

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by DAWITLAD: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2013
ok...lets see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Jelo4kul: Wow... Is that really a medical Hospital.I think so,but the governor should use that money and contribute for ASUU abeg. Cus man don overfat for house. If you know that ur weight has increased a little bit,just like this post.

Everyone isn't as lazy and careless as you're. I for one have lost some weight rather than add it, and I look fresh as a daisy at sunrise!

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Buyeradvertcom: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2013
dimples*:
Jona than
Jonah jang
[b]
Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by Sard(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Jelo4kul: Wow... Is that really a medical Hospital.I think so,but the governor should use that money and contribute for ASUU abeg. Cus man don overfat for house. If you know that ur weight has increased a little bit,just like this post.
See how clueless some nigerians can be, so because ASUU is on strike every other sector should paralyse. Where will our medical students work after our education sector has improved? Abeg, free yourself from ASUU stress. @op...good development. Let's just hope it's world class in the real world, and not just on paper.

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by frankyychiji(f): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2013
eediot! Wen u mast_urbate 12 times a day, why won't u add weight.

2 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by iskalamong(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2013
I just hope everythings works well for the man.
There is a lot of problem(s) involved in implementing all this promises.
We can just simplify it to intention and support .
Sometimes they have good plans yet inadequate support. Even as someone in power, you just dont do things because you have them in mind, they still need to be confirmed/ (whatever it is because i am not really into government/political stuffs) .
They all have friends, partners advisers and collegues. And as we all know, money can be tempting, and to carry out plans like this is almost a federal budject thing because for you to make a world class health infrastructure, it'll cost billions /trillions which may not be available for spending.
The little that maybe given may not be enough as large as it may sound in the ears, and this will discourage the implementation.
This little given may seem to the eye for spending as friends / mind and partners may advice. We all know the way the government does their thing, dont we??

[size=20pt] ''Take this manage it the rest will be given to you latter'' [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Temptation may not let them rest and they may end up spending this.
If temptation does not cause it, anger will. We all know the political / tribal barrier going on in the country. They'll say it is because i am not his party member. He would have supported his party member.
[size=20pt] OR [/size]
had it been i was a middle belt indigen i would have gained his trust.

And advisers friends and collegues be like
[size=20pt] at least thank God he has given you spending money! Or what do you think this money is for ? . Bring calculator jare lets calculate everybody's share[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and the people will be the one suffering at last.
Please take note i am not saying those politicians have our best interest at heart always rather they sometimes have good intentions .

[size=20pt] I tink its high time we forgot about those silly thoughts about tribe , political party discrimination, and stop toying with the future of our beloveth country.
Its time they put our best interest at heart and put away selfish theirs, time to be selfless and not selfish, time to hold one another's hand and trust each other and join hands and build this country in unity.

GOD BE WITH US![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by obyrich(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2013
4bobo: WHEN,WHERE,HOW,WHAT AND WHY

DOING THIS WHEN ABOUT TO LEAVE OFFICE??
Are you a learner? That's one of the many projects he will float as avenues to loot the money. Haven't you heard of the proposed AIRPORT AT ABA by his colleague T.A ORJI? I think it's time we learnt to ignore these clowns when they come up with these jokes.

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by airfinance(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2013
this old papa should stop deceiving himself,he has less than 2yrs in office..how is he gonna do that?cos i knw a typical political projects takes more years to be completed.

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by sagio09: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2013
kevoh: Enough planning already can we start executing ...meanwhile #Team.Say.NO.2.64bn.AbujaCitygate
who tell u say na 2.64bn,na 64bn joor

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by iskalamong(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
sagio09: who tell u say na 2.64bn,na 64bn joor

he said [size=20pt]'' say no 2 64bn '' [/size]

sagio09: who tell u say na 2.64bn,na 64bn joor
Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by PaulSeun89(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Its possible o. I give the old man a high level of trust. He said he would make new 5km roads in every local govt. he did it. He said he would build flyover bridges, he's on the second one. He said he would construct new roads, he has done that and he is still working. He has carried out a lot of great projects i only know of the few ones am familiar with. Am not a Plateau guy, but this old baba Jang has been the best governor so far. Whether u like am or u no like am na u sabi!

3 Likes

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by slimauchyahoo: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
a lovely idea..very brilliant bt as a govt that its citizenry are mostly civil servants who have to do business to support their incomes,why no work on the market(terminus)which I believe is a major source of revenue for the state...my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
I m not a hater.
But this Jang has little to offer Plateau State.
He's among those 2 terms governors that didn't achieve much within 8 years. This is not the time to start playing Mr Development.
Last Bullet
He should cover his face in shame.
Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by lingy: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I m not a hater.
But this Jang has little to offer Plateau State.
He's among those 2 terms governors that didn't achieve much within 8 years. This is not the time to start playing Mr Development.
Last Bullet
He should cover his face in shame.
You knw nothing about the state. You speak like someone who just hit his head on a rock. This old man has achieved so much.
Last bullet: you should cover your head in suckaway.

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by kennethromanus: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
am not a plateau guy..but i think dis gov jang is bn classified as 1 of d best gov whc i thnk is true..i live very close 2 dey dee hospital at bukuru express nd is a world class hospital indeed..infact dis gov has done great work 2 d plateau citizens..#haters shld bow there head in shame#

1 Like

Re: Jang Plans World-class Hospital To Check Foreign Medical Trips by dungdusugyang(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
No mata ow good a man is, it is natural that u mst av haters...bt all haters mst 4eva confes indeletably/unconsciously of dis old man's footprints on da sand of da state in question. Wish he goes "3rd tenure," mpossible thou.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! / Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.