Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why I Think America Is Neutral - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why I Think America Is Neutral (576 Views)

America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. / I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think America Is Neutral by staffingx: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Without taking sides with those that think america is a bad place nor those that believe America has the best opportunities, this post represents my personal opinion of america, having lived their in the past.

Frankly, I believe America is a reflection of Life in general. You see, America just like Life itself is neutral.

It is not out to bring you down nor to help you, What you get out of it is directly proportional to what you give it.

And by the way, that applies to Nigeria too or the North Pole or wherever....

(1) (Reply)

Filing For Your Children For Austria Permanent Resident. Help Needed Please! / Please Tell Me / German Travling Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.