Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) (1345 Views)

Shocking! Ra*pe Any Girl On Sight–the Assam Ra*pe Festival In India Begins / Breast Touching Festival In Singapore / The ''assam Rape Festival'' In India Begins This Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by docjuli(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2013
NOT REAL but enjoy the reading sha.

Assam, INDIA — Men in India are already beginning to celebrate as the annual Assam Rape Festival is just days away. Every non-married girl age 7-16 will have the chance to flee to safety or get raped.

Madhuban Ahluwalia who heads up the annual festival told reporters why the event is so important. “This is a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years,” says Ahluwalia. “We rape the evil demons out of the girls, otherwise they will cheat on us and we will be forced to kill them. So it is necessary for everyone.”

The Assam Festival began in 43 BC when Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu raped everyone in his village of Doomdooma. Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu is remembered every year at this event, in fact the trophy given to the man with the most rapes is called “The Baalkrishan”.

24-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar told reporters that he has been training all year for this event. “I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve been practicing all year. I rape my sister and her friends every day. I will be rape superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!”

12-year-old Jaitashri Majumdar told reporters she almost made it through last year’s festival without getting raped. “I came so close to not getting raped. I almost got to the ‘rape-free-zone’ at the edge of town, but at the last minute 9 men jumped on me and raped me. Luckily I am just recovering now so I can participate in this year’s events, otherwise I would be put to death by stoning.”

34-year-old Brian Barnett from Toronto who is visiting Assam on business told reporters he will be missing the festivities this year. “My company did not tell me anything about a rape festival happening while I was here. Are you serious, a rape festival? I’m getting the f*ck out of this backwards country tonight.”

India is second in reported rapes in the world only behind the United States, though critics are quick to point out that is only because most rapes in India go unreported. For more information about the festival or if you would like to participate, please call the 24-hour India Rape Festival hotline at (785) 273-0325.

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/assam-rape-festival-india-begins-week/#sthash.smjk13wW.dpuf

Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by docjuli(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Pictured here is the starting of last year’s Assam Rape Festival, which locals say was a big success. - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/assam-rape-festival-india-begins-week/#sthash.smjk13wW.dpuf
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2013
WTF!! shocked
How can rape' be legal under any guise?
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by docjuli(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2013
But could this be real?
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by docjuli(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Thursday, the Assam criminal investigation department registered a suo motu case against the site for posting the defamatory article. Assam DGP Jayanto Narayan Choudhury has ordered a probe in Guwahati after the write-up was posted on Facebook.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15912819-assam-rape-fest-story-in-us-portal-kicks-a-massive-storm
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by Energito: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2013
docjuli: Assam, INDIA — Men in India are already beginning to celebrate as the annual Assam Rape Festival is just days away. Every non-married girl age 7-16 will have the chance to flee to safety or get raped.

Madhuban Ahluwalia who heads up the annual festival told reporters why the event is so important. “This is a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years,” says Ahluwalia. “We rape the evil demons out of the girls, otherwise they will cheat on us and we will be forced to kill them. So it is necessary for everyone.”

The Assam Festival began in 43 BC when Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu raped everyone in his village of Doomdooma. Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu is remembered every year at this event, in fact the trophy given to the man with the most rapes is called “The Baalkrishan”.

24-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar told reporters that he has been training all year for this event. “I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve been practicing all year. I rape my sister and her friends every day. I will be rape superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!”

12-year-old Jaitashri Majumdar told reporters she almost made it through last year’s festival without getting raped. “I came so close to not getting raped. I almost got to the ‘rape-free-zone’ at the edge of town, but at the last minute 9 men jumped on me and raped me. Luckily I am just recovering now so I can participate in this year’s events, otherwise I would be put to death by stoning.”

34-year-old Brian Barnett from Toronto who is visiting Assam on business told reporters he will be missing the festivities this year. “My company did not tell me anything about a rape festival happening while I was here. Are you serious, a rape festival? I’m getting the f*ck out of this backwards country tonight.”

India is second in reported rapes in the world only behind the United States, though critics are quick to point out that is only because most rapes in India go unreported. For more information about the festival or if you would like to participate, please call the 24-hour India Rape Festival hotline at (785) 273-0325.

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/assam-rape-festival-india-begins-week/#sthash.smjk13wW.dpuf
if i say END TIME THINGS NOW OUR OGAS AT THE TOP WILL BAN ME.BUT ALL THE SAME MAKE I TALK AM for SMALL letters,end time tins.
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by docjuli(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2013
Thursday, the Assam criminal investigation department registered a suo motu case against the site for posting the defamatory article. Assam DGP Jayanto Narayan Choudhury has ordered a probe in Guwahati after the write-up was posted on Facebook.

The state CID has also moved the Centre's mandated agency against cybercrimes, the India Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-IN), for help.

Devraj Upadhyay, the senior superintendent of police said: “We have taken up a suo moto case. It is a sensitive issue and we will take up the matter with the matter with the website.”

The probe will be handled by the CID’s cyber crime cell.

According to Upadhya, preliminary investigations reveal that “the crime originated in Uganda.” He said they don’t know where the crime originated and that it takes time to pinpoint the exact place of origin of such crimes.

The Assam police have “written mails to the administrator of a Ugandan website, which has circulated the link to the defamatory article. We have sought their cooperation in our investigation," added Upadhya.

The CID believes that the cybercrime could be an act of defamation as well as conspiracy against Assam and the country. The CID has filed the case under Section 66A of the Information Technology Act.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15912819-assam-rape-fest-story-in-us-portal-kicks-a-massive-storm
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Very disturbing stuff, these guys must be crazy.
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by Afam4eva(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
CFCfan: WTF!! shocked
How can rape' be legal under any guise?
Because it's allowed by those who would be molested. They have the choice to leave if they don't wanna....

So, this is the festival that Chukwudi told me he was attending in India. E be like say this boy wan contract HIV.
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
docjuli: Thursday, the Assam criminal investigation department registered a suo motu case against the site for posting the defamatory article. Assam DGP Jayanto Narayan Choudhury has ordered a probe in Guwahati after the write-up was posted on Facebook.

The state CID has also moved the Centre's mandated agency against cybercrimes, the India Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-IN), for help.

Devraj Upadhyay, the senior superintendent of police said: “We have taken up asuo moto case. It is a sensitive issue and we will take up the matter with the matter with the website.”

The probe will be handled by the CID’s cyber crime cell.

According to Upadhya, preliminary investigations reveal that “the crime originated in Uganda.” He said they don’t know where the crime originated and that it takes time to pinpoint the exact place of origin of such crimes.

The Assam police have “written mails to the administrator of a Ugandan website, which has circulated the link to the defamatory article. We have sought their cooperation in our investigation," added Upadhya.

The CID believes that the cybercrime could be an act of defamation as well as conspiracy against Assam and the country. The CID has filed the case under Section 66A of the Information Technology Act.

i guess this clears the air

1 Like

Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by docjuli(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Because it's allowed by those who would be molested. They have the choice to leave if they don't wanna....

So, this is the festival that Chukwudi told me he was attending in India. E be like say this boy wan contract HIV.

Afam biko, it is not real.
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by possibilita(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
he is not even ashame to say he has been mollesting his sister and her friend in the name of practical everyday,he even wants to be a molestation super star when ppl dream of becoming superstars of,football,music,wrestling,boxing e.t.c.
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
docjuli:

Afam biko, it is not real.
Ohh ok. It sounded sooo unreal but with the kind of things that are happening in this world, i could believe something like this.
Re: The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL) by docjuli(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
But the writer tried sha.

Imagine this part:

24-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar told reporters that he has been training all year for this event. “I’m going to get the most Molests this year. I’ve been practicing all year. I molestation my sister and her friends every day. I will be molestation superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!”

(1) (Reply)

How Many Urhobos Are In Nairaland / Pls Help Me Supply The Names Of These Things In Lgbo / What Can You Say About This Picture#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.