Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,448 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Free Ebook For The Weekend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Ebook For The Weekend (387 Views)

How To Create An Ebook For Free With Open Source PDF Software And Sell It Online / Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy / Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook For The Weekend by chuks5552: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nairamegashop wants to give out the free ebook of the week to our Dear customers and registered members.Did you ever want to get the real
and absolute TRUTH out of someone? Instant Fact gives you
a set of easy to follow steps to get the truth out of even the most deceptive individuals.
This eBook is broken down into
7 sections ranging from Body
Language to Verbal Content to give you a complete package of
tools to get the truth!
If you've ever wanted to become a human lie detector or just
could never get the truth you were looking for, this book is for you.so in order to gain access to this to this book,register now at http://nairamegashop.com. And reply back to this post and get the link to the book into your email instantly.and after reading the book,you are free to post your comments and reviews.

Re: Free Ebook For The Weekend by chiwex(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
I always see this book at amazon and had always wanted to read this book,I can't believe that i can see this book in any other place,I have registered in Nairamegashop so am waiting for the book,I hope it will help me alot

(1) (Reply)

Car Rental Business In Lagos. Advice Needed / Business Suggestion / Russian Smartphone Up 4 Sale @ 60k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.