Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Question Of The Day! About Genevieve Rolex Wristwatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day! About Genevieve Rolex Wristwatch (970 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His Diamond Rolex Wristwatch / Unveiling Chimebuka! 7 Facts About Genevieve Nnaji’s Lookalike Daughter / WHAT DO YOU LOVE AND HATE ABOUT GENEVIEVE NNAJI? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day! About Genevieve Rolex Wristwatch by NastyGist: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2013

So, I was thinking of Genevieve Nnaji's awesome N4million Rolex wristwatch this
morning, guys.
And I kept imagining how excited she must have been when she got that watch.
How much she must have screamed when she opened that Rolex box and voila,
staring at her in all of its sparkling glory, is this beautiful, wonderful N4million
wristwatch.
That's if she had gotten the wristwatch as a gift.
Whoever gave her the gift would have received so many thank you kisses capable
of getting a man preg, hehe.
And that brings me to our question of the day, guys.
As we dey now, in our level of 'can't afford to spend N4m on a wristwatch', one of
your chykers who you don't like AT ALL, buys one and offers it to you, would you
accept it?
Be frank o.
If you would, to what extent will this precious gift change your feelings for him?

http://www..com

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Magazine's 50 Richest Africans 2013 List. Dangote Now Worth $20b / Maheeda, Get Paid To Open Unclad / Interview: Prophet Wale Olagunju Never Had A Bath Or S*x For 13 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.