Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Interview: Prophet Wale Olagunju Never Had A Bath Or S*x For 13 Yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview: Prophet Wale Olagunju Never Had A Bath Or S*x For 13 Yrs (970 Views)

Shocking Photo Of Flavour N’abania When He Was 13 Yrs Old / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) / Nta's Prettiest News Anchor, Seun Olagunju, Delivers Her First Son In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview: Prophet Wale Olagunju Never Had A Bath Or S*x For 13 Yrs by great664(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
How would you react or what will you think if you heard there was a sane man who never had a bath for more than 13 years and is not smelling?

Impossible, you might exclaim. may be odd, but it is true. One prophet Wale Olagunju, the presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries in Ibadan, Oyo State, who has neither taken a bath nor had sex with his wife since 2001, had his first interview with City People, now he's had another interview with Vanguard and this time, his wife spoke too and revealed how she's been coping without sex.

Read below:

Sir, we are here to get some clarifications on the story we heard about you?

I am Prophet Wale Olagunju, I don’t know what you heard about me. But whatever it is I am ready and all ears.
When did your ministry start?

I received the name of this church in 1994 but before then I have been a prophet, prophesying to people and all my prophesies come to pass. And that was how we started till today. I was at the Ikoyi mountain when the Lord revealed the church to me.

I went to Oke-Anu Mountain in Ibadan where the name of the church was confirmed again to me. I told some pastors about it and they confirmed that is the name of my church. I have been going from one mountain to another until now.

Can you expatiate on that sir?

The Lord God revealed it to me when I was at the University of Ilorin. I met a prophet, by name Bello; he is dead now. He told me that God revealed to him that I was going to be a Prophet but I didn’t believe him. Another prophet told me the same thing but I turned deaf ears to it. In 1984, I met another prophet making it three prophets who told me the same thing.

He told me to be praying and fasting and that is what I have been doing since then. In my rigidity, I saw myself in a vision holding a bible, preaching and prophesying to multitudes of people. This particular vision came seven times, then, I knew, it was a confirmation of all the prophesies. It was at that point that I knew I was in for a serious commission.

So how did this abstinence from bath and sex for 13 years start?

More... http://ask9ja..de/2014/07/interview-prophet-wale-olagunju-never.html

Re: Interview: Prophet Wale Olagunju Never Had A Bath Or S*x For 13 Yrs by bbello28(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Na fud? undecided I go read d write up later sha angry
Re: Interview: Prophet Wale Olagunju Never Had A Bath Or S*x For 13 Yrs by great664(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
bbello28: Na fud? undecided I go read d write up later sha angry
e never Bath for 13yrs?
Re: Interview: Prophet Wale Olagunju Never Had A Bath Or S*x For 13 Yrs by bbello28(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
great664: e never Bath for. 13yrs?
u don 4get say persin go dey fade if he dey baff everyday? grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Linda Ikeji’s Blog Deleted By Google / EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Isabella Ayuk Flags Off Modelling/grooming Agency / 16 Of The Most Expensive Celebrity Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.