Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,803 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute (670 Views)

Get An Interactive Form For Your Blog In Just A Minute / I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute by akintaye(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
HI PEOPLE.....

There are many good ways one can make legitimate money online

but most oF this SYSTEM/ways will required one to get his /her own website

The dreams of any one to get a website up anD run seem very difficult

why some build it themself...but some realLy on guru to set up one for them...

There are so many online software that can allow one to set up a website in a matter on a minute

wihout even learn a line of code.....

example of this software....
is webpage maker

Web Page Maker is an easy-to-use web page editor that allows you to
create and upload web pages in minutes without knowing HTML. Simply

drag and drop objects onto the page and position them freely in the layout.
No html coding is required and you do not need any web experience.

Drag and drop the objects. True WYSIWYG layout & design.
Create websites with multiple pages and easily manage your site at once.

The ability to import and edit an existing html page in a WYSIWYG manner.
You can use CSS style sheet to control how the text appears on your site.

THIS IS THE SOFTWARE I USED TO SET UP MY OWN WEBSITE......

THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS AVALIABLE.....

JUST MAKE CONTRIBUTION TO THIS THREADS

1 Like

Re: Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute by barapistis(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
good for noobs,but im interested in it, ;Dgood for noobs,but im interested in it,

1 Like

Re: Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute by Elixirstud(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yeah it is gud and is a welcome development. I need the name of d software. Thanks
Re: Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute by akintaye(m): 4:01am On Nov 10, 2013
The software is very simple to use..

very easy to understand....

creat many pages as you like...

TO GET THE DOWNLOADING LINK

send me mail

dnsales496(@)gmail{dot)com
Re: Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute by akintaye(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2013
very simple software..

get the download link

send mail now dnsale496@gmail(dot)com
Re: Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute by hilaryiwens05: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Dude...I see no reason y u should hide d link to download WEBPAGE MAKER. Dat software should be made open to everybody cus its very simple. Beside after creating a website wit it...u still need some codes on it to connect wit d database...like d login. Guy if u want to download webpage maker, simply go to google and search for it
Re: Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2013
hilaryiwens05: Dude...I see no reason y u should hide d link to download WEBPAGE MAKER. Dat software should be made open to everybody cus its very simple. Beside after creating a website wit it...u still need some codes on it to connect wit d database...like d login. Guy if u want to download webpage maker, simply go to google and search for it

Lolz.. The software is strictly used for static pages and besides, The screen resolution of any site developed with this is gonna be tweaked with CSS to achieve results..

The OP shouldn't have asked for email to him for the software.. Its kinda worthless.. No Dynamic ish..
Re: Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute by akintaye(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2013
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT
Re: Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute by hilaryiwens05: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2013
D tin just tire mee...d 1st website I create, I used webpage maker, I no go lie u. My fellow web guys yab me die, until I removed it. Here is d site to download webpage maker www.webpage-maker.com/download.html ...if u need d crack one,simply go to ikeja computer village and get it...I delected
d one I hav if not I will upload it and u all will download from dere

Djangocode:

Lolz.. The software is strictly used for static pages and besides, The screen resolution of any site developed with this is gonna be tweaked with CSS to achieve results..

The OP shouldn't have asked for email to him for the software.. Its kinda worthless.. No Dynamic ish..

(1) (Reply)

Get These Premium Web Tutorial Videos / Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. / Pls How Do I Encrypt My Links On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.