Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. (668 Views)

Wordpress Help: Please Recommend A Robust & Flexible Multi Vendor Plugin / Do You Need A Flexible Writer For Your Specific Niche Blog? Hire Me / Get your Flyer and business card at your door step! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by fitnesswis: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello Webmasters,
I need someone who is always online and who can always design logo, banners, flyers etc at i no distant time.
I have some few works for you if you will be moderate with your charges and also be available to do work.
waiting responses.
Re: Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by fitnesswis: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2013
still waiting for your response.
Re: Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by chinene1(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Post your requirements here. https://www.skillsmix.com/ Its an online outsourcing website with a community of close to 100 skilled freelancers in IT, writing and marketing. You can also send a mail to vivian@thoughtstudiosng.com for further assistance.
Re: Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by fitnesswis: 1:26am On Nov 27, 2013
it seems your not in touch with reality.
i am here to look for nairaland members who can do my work and your telling me to post elsewhere.
you could have just advertised your site here without giving me instruction.
the instruction part of it to me is what i found funny.
Re: Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by chinene1(f): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2013
fitnesswis: it seems your not in touch with reality.
i am here to look for nairaland members who can do my work and your telling me to post elsewhere.
you could have just advertised your site here without giving me instruction.
the instruction part of it to me is what i found funny.

When one tries to help this is what you get angry. You didn't specify that its applicable to only Nairaland. Just trying to help and you don't need to be rude about rejecting it. Am not advertising the site. They have already have an account with Nairaland. If you took the time to take a look, you will see that its filled with capable freelance IT professionals ready to work. Sorry oga. No vex oh. angry
Re: Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by Businesslocator(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2013
Am a graphics designer i could work wit u send me a pm
Re: Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by spywareczar(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Am here o, my contact details are on my signature
Re: Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hit me up
Re: Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by akay48(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2013
@OP, you should have posted this in the Graphics section. Or simply check artists on the section, their past designs and contact details. I'm sure there are very good designers in there. Goodluck.
Re: Need A Flexible Fast Logo, Banner, Sticker,flyer Designer. by fitnesswis: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
akay_47: @OP, you should have posted this in the Graphics section. Or simply check artists on the section, their past designs and contact details. I'm sure there are very good designers in there. Goodluck.

i have posted and sending messages to them.

(1) (Reply)

Google Launches Domain Registry,check Out Its Amazing Features And How To Get In / Best CMS For Social Network / 10 Tips To Increase Your Search Engine Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.