Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,469 members, 7,857,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time (4170 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / Marriage Is Over: Actress Anne Njemanze Beaten Mercilessly By Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by PregnantBoy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
One of 90s favourite actress, Anne Njemanze
popularly known as “Domitila” for the same movie
name got remarried today and this is her third
marraige, as Anne has already been married
twice before. First was Actors Guild of Nigeria
(AGN) president Segun Arinze, then was one Mr
Ogunbodede in 2011 and presently the Mr
Uzodinma Amadi who she just wedded this
afternoon.

Wedding photos are coming soon.

Congrats and Happy married life. . .

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/09/actress-anne-njamanze-domitila-remarries/[/url]

Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by Phranciz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
What an eclipsed couple
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by Dubby6(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
If she like make she marry 100 times, I don't care...But this one there faces be like something wey electric shook ni
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by sexyglow(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
She isn't looking good like she used to besides did you say her 3rd marriage?hmm wen some women never even see 1 marry* I wish her unto the next one # I no envy her I beg
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by Danhumprey: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mtcheeeeeewwwww. undecided
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by Yemlizzy(f): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hahahaha they dont look newly wedded @ all for the 3rd time this is serious menh shocked what wont we see!
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by Tolexander: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
This one don turn wedding to birthday that can be don occasionally!
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by homesteady(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Detective Sankey(#tinsel) HML! I hope this marriage last!
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by IAMBREEZY: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
I hope that she will keep this one.
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by Ohibenemma(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by greatgod2012(f): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
3rd time
Lobatan!
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by sobastical: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Third time and they are happy...maybe she has finally gotten the right one..
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 10, 2013
She is really a Domitilla.
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by aariwa(m): 3:25am On Nov 10, 2013
That girl was very beautiful in the 90s before the accident disfigured her.So many Nigerian men were going gaga for her after her exceptional role in rattlesnake 1,2,and 3.

1 Like

Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by Akshow: 5:49am On Nov 10, 2013
She don marry ogunbodede (yoruba), uzodinma (igbo), arinze (yoruba-igbo) let's pray Farouk Ibrahim does not enter next.
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2013
aariwa: That girl was very beautiful in the 90s before the accident disfigured her.So many Nigerian men were going gaga for her after her exceptional role in rattlesnake 1,2,and 3.

You're very correct!Was a very pretty lady back then....I wonder why she's changed so much!Could it be old age?
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by homesteady(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2013
aariwa: That girl was very beautiful in the 90s before the accident disfigured her.So many Nigerian men were going gaga for her after her exceptional role in rattlesnake 1,2,and 3.

She is not that bad now! She still looks pretty! Even without makeup!
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by fairygeh(f): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Rolly83:

You're very correct!Was a very pretty lady back then....I wonder why she's changed so much!Could it be old age?
She used to be very pretty and sophisticated.all of these fake beauty actresses we have now can't stand her then.wow.guess we all would age but make we age nicely sha.
Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by homesteady(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Actress Anne Njamanze “Domitila” Remarries For The 3rd Time by silverdam(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yeah! That is true

(1) (Reply)

10 Serial Killers Who Have Never Been Caught / 5 Famous Childless Nollywood Actress / How To Dress For The Red Carpet In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.