Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? (18428 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / What's Wrong With Female Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Domaro: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
djeezy: There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is
neither bond nor free, there is neither
male nor female: for ye are all one in
Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28). There is no discrimination in the house of God. Anyone led by the holy spirit can preach and teach the gospel, be it male or female. If I may ask, why can't women preach?
[s]
Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28). There is no discrimination in the house of God. Anyone led by the holy spirit can preach and teach the gospel, be it male or female. If I may ask, why can't women preach?
[/s]

u miss it dear, u r talking abt being a chriatian, people of God, choosen people, not a priest. Do u remember that any woman in mensis period is unclean(in the bible), and such unclean should lay her unclean hand on ur clean/unclean head to pray.
Catholics holds this up so strong
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Tallesty1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
God's word clearly tells us that the elder is to be the husband of one wife. A woman cannot qualify for this position by virtue of her being female or recieveing holy spirit. Whether anyone likes it or not is irrelevant to the fact that this is what the Bible teaches.

In a social climate of complete equality in all things, the biblical teaching of only allowing men to be pastors and elders is not popular. Many feminist organizations denounce this position as antiquated. In addition, many Christian churches have adopted the "politically correct" social standard and have allowed women pastors and elders in the church.

But the question remains, is this biblical?

It is not, They cannot teach doctrine to men, nor can they take authority over men. A woman should not be in a pastoral position according to the bible.
But they can be evangelists. Choirester, or any other minor position that doesnt unsurp leadership from men.
Please read up on Jewish history.

"35: And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church". This is because the women and men were separated at church. Women on one side and men another. During the service the women were asking their husbands questions concerning the service, thus causing chaos.

VERDICT: they are antichrist.

6 Likes

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Dannylux: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Just following **
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by bluejeff(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
It just shows how people twist the bible to favour them. funniest part is those who insist it was an old tradition and practised during that time and bla bla bla are the same persons who will also insist on paying tithe, as if tithing wasn't an old tradition and only practiced then too.

6 Likes

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by phlame(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mr Aboki:

grin

Bros, Na Allah dey reign o!!

#Team:: No God but Allah..

Ewu
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by miqos02(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
TheMadame: Good day everybody.
This passage of the Bible has always bothered me. Lots of Men of God are silent on it. What does this passage mean to us as Christians? How does it affect women in the Church in the modern ages?

1st Timothy Chapter 2 verse 12 KJV.
12.But I permit not a woman to teach.
Nor to have authority over the man.
But to be in silence.

Brothers and sisters how can we explain this passage in relation to the number of women who will stand on the pulpit today and teach the gospel?
Are they going against the word of God?
Can a woman preach the gospel or Pastor a church? What is/are the role (s) of women in the church and the home in relation to this passage?
@op, check the bolded, who is the I in that bible verse, GOD, JESUS OR PAUL.

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by okodabi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
mrphysics: its nt in d church brother, apostle paul said they shud ask dia husband questions @ home and nt to teach where men r in d church, also women can preach when they have women meeting like C.G.I.T, bt in d church pls and pls its nt biblical and it was never recorded in d bible
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by vislabraye(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
This is a daft question as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by captcochrane(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
speedyboi: Those were words of Paul ....,,,not Jesus. These apostles were humans like us....they also made mistakes. It's your duty as a christian to learn from their mistakes and also copy their right ways. You shouldn't take everything hook, line and sinker! Only the words that came out of Jesus mouth is devoid of any errors.

My opinion
speedyboi: Those were words of Paul ....,,,not Jesus. These apostles were humans like us....they also made mistakes. It's your duty as a christian to learn from their mistakes and also copy their right ways. You shouldn't take everything hook, line and sinker! Only the words that came out of Jesus mouth is devoid of any errors.

My opinion

My opinion
den u're saying majority of wats in d bible contain errorssssssses cos most are not jesus's words.
so therefore, u've said bible is word of jesus, paul nd co, nd not word of God unless ur own God can make mistake nd errors
child of my moda, shine ur eye

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by sweetestguy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank God, dis wil stop my gf's mission to be a pastor, she has to see dis thread,***dancing azonto***
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Mujah1deen: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Allahu Akbar
Cursed is the one who goes against God's message.
Cursed is the woman who leads any kind of prayers.
Cursed are the female pastors, hell is their final destination unless they desist from the unholy positions.
This is why only Catholics have my respects tho

and Allah knows best
Mr Aboki:

An Aboki that has read the Bible..

Women are not supposed to preach in Church and should infact be silent in church. And also cover their hair.

A man is the head of the woman and no woman has the right to lay hands on a man in Prayers.

Study the bible, not your Pastor..

Allah be praised.
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by dragon2(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
miqos02: @op, check the bolded, who is the I in that bible verse, GOD, JESUS OR PAUL.

luke 10: 1 and 16.

After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go.
He who listens to you listens to me; he who rejects you rejects me; but he who rejects me rejects him who sent me.

If this was so for the Evangelists how much more the Apostles.

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Mujah1deen: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
How can you allow someone who has/sees her periods to lead you? How can a woman lead where men are gathered?
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by nkpommpko(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
oche_ejemb:

Because of one single verse taken out of context, you are saying this? Is this even logical to you sir
so are you saying the bible is illogical? Hmm!
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
bluejeff: It just shows how people twist the bible to favour them. funniest part is those who insist it was an old tradition and practised during that time and bla bla bla are the same persons who will also insist on paying tithe, as if tithing wasn't an old tradition and only practiced then too.
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nigerian pastor with their ways of twisting scriptures. Now somebody will soon come and say we need spiritual eyes to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Ignatio(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Why is the Christiandom so confused?
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by ire4me: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mr Aboki:

grin

Bros, Na Allah dey reign o!!

#Team:: No God but Allah..
What is the meaning of allah? I think it means God. If you believe there is no God but Allah and you are a Nigerian, it means you are a slave. A slave always put another mans language over his own. don't be offended

3 Likes

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Mujah1deen: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
^ so English is your language?

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by trolling(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
It's contrary to the gospel, so without a doubt, they are anti Christ
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by jiggalo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
<(¤_¤)>
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Desric(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2013

My opinion
And Jesus was what? Bible and Christian issues *sighs* always contradictory and confusing, people only choose the ones they like and leave the rest for God. That's the way I see it.
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by akandea(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Except you have an issue with the bible! A woman can not lead or direct in the church where there are men 1 Tim 2:9- 15 ; 1 cor 14: 34 -36 was explicit enough.
Let call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by InHim4Him(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=speedyboi]Those were words of Paul ....,,,not Jesus. These apostles were humans like us....they also made mistakes. It's your duty as a christian to learn from their mistakes and also copy their right ways. You shouldn't take everything hook, line and sinker! Only the words that came out of Jesus mouth is devoid of any errors.

My opinion[/quote
How many women did Jesus ordain?
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by paix(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
carr101: Just face it, its quite clear no religion condones women... embarassed
That is because man was CREATED and woman was MADE. Read Gen 2:22.
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
captcochrane: [color=#000000][/color] den u're saying majority of wats in d bible contain errorssssssses cos most are not jesus's words.
so therefore, u've said bible is word of jesus, paul nd co, nd not word of God unless ur own God can make mistake nd errors
child of my moda, shine ur eye

see whatevs abeg....
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by gen2briz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Waiting for the female pastors in the house to back up their actions with some verses.........

Wey my prayer mat
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Hopcy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
The only woman that would have be alow to preach is Mary, but God did not alow that to happen. In Islam woman can never lead a man in prayer. Pastors of today dot make used of KLV of Bible because what they will c there will make them to stop. Every churches have his own Bible.
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by 2good(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2013

My opinion

I thought everything in the bible is the word of god? Religion and its manipulative characteristics.. Its like my uncle used to say that in matter of Christianity, god always wins no matter what you try to look into. That is to say that when something good happens, they say the lord is good but when something bad happens, they say who are we to question god?
Christians just know how to twist the bible for their own benefit. Even though I am an unbeliever, that passage is as clear as any simple written English that you do not need an interpreter to analyse before you can understand the message there.
Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
The promise of the prophet Joel was that "sons and daughters" would prophesy after the Holy Spirit was given to the church (Joel 2:28, emphasis added). Yet Christians have taken one misunderstood verse from Paul's writings and used it to negate hundreds of other passages that support the full release of women into ministry.

I'm not even religious but isn't this^^ what the bible says?? undecided

As usual, Christians would be Christians. Always picking a verse to suit themselves and ignoring the rest!

2 Likes

Re: Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? by InHim4Him(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
"Perilous times" dictate that things go the way they are going. Since the feminist groups started their campaigns and people chose to buy into it, have we not increased our confusion to our hurt? The Mother Theresa and her likes who impacted and still impact our world, were they pastors?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary / What You Must Know Before You Die / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.