Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! (537 Views)

A Brief Look At Islam’s Contribution To Mathematics / Islam Latest Contribution To Peace / Bible's Contribution To The English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2013
1st..did Adam and eve go to hell fire ..if yes state where it was written in the Bible..if no ..state it too

2nd....during the time of Noah when God flooded the whole people..all those people that died where are they today ..heaven or hell ?

note :state your reasons according to the scripture
Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Justeenaleo(f): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2013
U wil get ur answer wen u die
Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Illuminatus(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Nowhere in the Bible was it categorically stated that someone went to hell. The only person mentioned is the Rich Man Jesus used in a parable. We don't know if Adam and Eve went to hell(I still think the Creation Story is a folklore, BTW). It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the Bible. And I'm not about to judge whether or not they went there.
We also don't know where the people that drowned will be going. Possibly, hell because they died for and in sin and ignorance. Again, I won't judge.
But it is important to note that during the Old Testament, God operated a different system. People were under the Law and so, judgement was passed to them immediately they commit any sin and punishment follows. As such, the term Hell wasn't familiar with the Isrealites because nobody told them about it.
The New Testament is a different era where people get punished for their sin in the afterlife. We're under Grace. We're told that all those found guilt of sin on The Last Day will be thrown in the pit of fire. See?
Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2013
Justeenaleo: U wil get ur answer wen u die
u r a fool for saying that undecided
Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by oluakadinma: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2013
Be careful else you come to ruin! When questions like this comes your mind just find a way to down play it. Its just like Questioning God's originality which you can never find an answer to. My dear,"its better to live your life as if there was God and die to find out there is no God than to live as if there was no God and die only to find out that there is a God"

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Annie2gud(f): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Mellin: u r a fool for saying that undecided
Are you scared of Death?He gave you his candid answer.
Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Justeenaleo(f): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2013
Mellin: u r a fool for saying that undecided
U needed a "plain contribution" u got one... Nd u just met d fool of life,if e dey pain u,go nd die as I said before
Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2013
olukadinma. thanks for that
Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Annie2gud(f): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2013
Justeenaleo:
U needed a "plain contribution" u got one... Nd u just met d fool of life,if e dey pain u,go nd die as I said before
issokay
Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Justeenaleo:
u will help me find out. .u can volunteer to die and find it out for me..what r friends for if not for inconveniences grin
Re: I Need Your Plain Contribution To This!! by Justeenaleo(f): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
Mellin: u will help me find out. .u can volunteer to die and find it out for me..what r friends for if not for inconveniences grin
Dats a journey for anoda thread follow d "plain contribution" of @oluakadinma

(1) (Reply)

Illinois Bishop Plans Gay-marriage Exorcism / If It Be Thy Will – When To & Not Pray This Way / Birth Or Death Of Christ, Which Should Be Celebrated More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.