Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB (3711 Views)

Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by cutisman50: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2013
Uchiha Itachi:

No thanks, I'll add 500 to it and get 4.5GB from MTN lipsrsealed

pls what is d code 4 mtn 4.5gb data
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2013
cutisman50:

pls what is d code 4 mtn 4.5gb data

*102#
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by mrdrizzy(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2013
luluosas:
That is where the problem lies. You can't even differentiate a Blackberry subscription plan from a HSI subscription plan.
For your information, if I choose to go with what you saying, I will still go with Glo because, Glo will give me 9GB data volume for 3 months, for the same value of N3,000. I hope you know that!
and yet it doesnt work outside bb device.baseless post
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by luluosas(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2013
Hotdiamond: as long as its not working outside BB. I can boldly say that it is CRAP! EOD
And yet, you are there telling down on BB users.
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by luluosas(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2013
mr.drizzy:
and yet it doesnt work outside bb device.baseless post
If you are so desperate of having big data volume for less, go and get a BB phone. Thank you.
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2013
i couldnt help but over hear somone here tryn to diss android.. lol.. im on mtn nw.. no droid vpn shi.t.. and no sub.. i use nothin less than 1gb a day..and speed na jet.. lol.. have been on this for over 3weeks now... anybody wey still dey use money browse on android nw na real slowpoke... lol.. do ur reaserchs u will find wat im talkin bout.. and plz no pm's cox im noy casting my source... na hin person go dey hear dey make mouth with bb.. lol..i spit in disgusts... havnt been on a limited data since three months nw... i roll unlimitedly and i spend no DIME.. and i use an android..

BB USERS AND FARE DATA INDEED..mtcheew.. abeg make i go play subway surfers online..

Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by mrdrizzy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
^^^ weve heard .its beta u keep to urself dan making noise about it and latr on u wnt share .i used one on pc by d way.blazing like mad
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
mr.drizzy:
^^^ weve heard .its beta u keep to urself dan making noise about it and latr on u wnt share .i used one on pc by d way.blazing like mad

i wasnt really talkin to u.. was talkin to d bb guy.. capiche.. u could check d speed of dis video im downloading tho..
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by nani667: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
luluosas:
Then, go for Always Macro, which charges N3,000 for a 1.5GB data volume, valid for 30 days.

lol...you must be a GLO agent.... I'd rather continue with my 4GB for N1,500 subscription
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by chemicool: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Glo Should go to hell! Na only blackberry set?
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by msbaba: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

i wasnt really talkin to u.. was talkin to d bb guy.. capiche.. u could check d speed of dis video im downloading tho..

my guy abeg show me d way.i don tire to dey sub everday.pls drop ur num or add me on whatsapp 08075769137
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by luluosas(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
nani.666:

lol...you must be a GLO agent.... I'd rather continue with my 4GB for N1,500 subscription
You really think so? I provided a glimpse into a cheaper HSI subscription with Glo, you weren't satisfied then, I now ask you to buy a more expensive plan instead. Thank you.
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by femi4: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: i couldnt help but over hear somone here tryn to diss android.. lol.. im on mtn nw.. no droid vpn shi.t.. and no sub.. i use nothin less than 1gb a day..and speed na jet.. lol.. have been on this for over 3weeks now... anybody wey still dey use money browse on android nw na real slowpoke... lol.. do ur reaserchs u will find wat im talkin bout.. and plz no pm's cox im noy casting my source... na hin person go dey hear dey make mouth with bb.. lol..i spit in disgusts... havnt been on a limited data since three months nw... i roll unlimitedly and i spend no DIME.. and i use an android..

BB USERS AND FARE DATA INDEED..mtcheew.. abeg make i go play subway surfers online..
What you have is illegal, it won't work forever and you are not proud to post it here. So, why compare yourself to someone that want to spend his hard earned money on legal cheaper bb data plan

1 Like

Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
femi4: What you have is illegal, it won't work forever and you are not proud to post it here. So, why compare yourself to someone that want to spend his hard earned money on legal cheaper bb data plan

cox im much more better than the bb person... normally.... and data-planallywink
Re: Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB by lilreeezy13(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Itz beta to use an mtn line. ....4k glo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Current Android Flagship Devices No Longer Come With FM Radio Stereo Feature / Has Anyone Noticed This With MTN Text Messages? / Why Is Opera The Worst Browser Follow By Phoenix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.