Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives (13290 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Donchy(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2013
I think every married woman should read this letter from mistress, thou its painful

Dear House Wife,

We mistresses (aka husband snatcher) don’t intentionally go hunting for your husbands, The thing is that, we meet them like you meet people everyday, at the
supermarket, at work functions, at the supermarket hell even at the side of the road.

How do you expect us to know that most of this brothers are married as lots of them don’t wear their rings or always come with a stamp indicating that they are taken. Half of the time …he is always alone, there’s no trace of you around, even in his car! It takes a very well trained eye to spot traces of another woman, e.g weave strands, seatbelt perfume, hair oil on the headrest, etc.

My only duty and job in your marriage is to give him a break! A break from reality, Yes, you and the kids are real as well as the bills and work stress and
school fees. I am only place where he de-stresses. And I know my place trust me I do, I know to always keep quiet anytime you call while we together.

I know not to spend on your husband credit card but to only ask for cash, all this is to protect you, yes you, from humiliation, pain and suffering, When we are together he is really tired, stressed up and by the time we are tthrough, he will be smiling and be a well rested happy man, so thank me don’t disrespect me for it! Calling me will not change the fact that my my car is paid off and clothes are expensive or my university fees being paid and I get to go to the weekend conferences as well as boy’s nites out. You swearing at me will never change the fact that your husband grips my headboard when he rocks my world and always screams like a girl, i bet u probably don’t know about the man u married. Do you know the effort we put behind our little rendezvous just to keep u happy, and feeling secure.

Read The Full Letter at []http://naijadiary.com/a-must-read-letter-from-a-mistress-to-wives/[/url]

1 Like

Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Kanwulia: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2013
Amen!!!!
I lovvvvvvit!!!!! grin
I tell ya! There are some things a wife cannot do! wink
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by EfemenaXY: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2013
@OP, learn to always present both sides of the story. Anyway, before our married ladies get a heart attack from reading that, here is the wifey's response to madam mistress:

Dear Mistress,

I am glad to hear from you and most importantly glad that you have reduced yourself to a second place because you obviously missed the chance to take the first place when it was available.

You hardly know men hence your comfort to settle in the place of a mistress while it lasts. Here however, my sincere advice in preparing you for your turn when eventually you decide to take the opportunity to grab the queen’s space in a man’s life when it comes –

1. Enjoy the honey moon while it lasts (that’s if he doesn’t start with his own mistress on the night of your wedding sef) cos definitely, in no due course, a mistress like you will occupy him and the cycle continues.

2.Gather all the savings you can now so when he is busy giving d mistress money to take care of herself and be up to date like u rightly said, you’d need to depend on your savings to take care of the home front and still try to look after yourself in trying to attract him back home.

3.You obviously forgot that kids would come in and while the mistress is busy travelling nights in hotels, u are busy changing diappers and trying hard to get the baby(ies)to sleep so you can at least catch some sleep yourself.

4. Finally, while u are busy tending him and distracting him, I am busy building my home, bonding with my children who will take care of me in my old age, and praying and teaching them not to be like you cos u can’t escape it, what goes around comes around.

When I’m done having kids and bringing them up, life starts for me afresh while you would have been all used up and deteriorated and may not be able to rejuvenate cos of life’s dirt deposited in you.

For now, enjoy it while it lasts cos that same husband will come back to me when he’s done with you.
Life’s race is “everyman for himself”.

Quoted from the same source.

3 Likes

Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
More Efe more,

Where is the husbands letter...

Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by EfemenaXY: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
^^ Lol!

How I go take know now?

Abeg Chilli, what's on telly? grin grin
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mickey Mouse..

Lol
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by bjcole(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
The response from the wife is not interesting enough
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by zaynie(f): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
I love d response!
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Bjcole, that's a very matured and insightful response from a very matured wife obviously.

Chilli,u r maaad!
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by EfemenaXY: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Bjcole, that's a very matured and insightful response from a very matured wife obviously.

Chilli,u r maaad!

Nor mind Chilli - she just siddon kampe, as Efe dey 'sweat' am out here on behalf of the general good folks cool grin
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Efemena_xy: @OP, learn to always present both sides of the story. Anyway, before our married ladies get a heart attack from reading that, here is the wifey's response to madam mistress:

Dear Mistress,

I am glad to hear from you and most importantly glad that you have reduced yourself to a second place because you obviously missed the chance to take the first place when it was available.

You hardly know men hence your comfort to settle in the place of a mistress while it lasts. Here however, my sincere advice in preparing you for your turn when eventually you decide to take the opportunity to grab the queen’s space in a man’s life when it comes –

1. Enjoy the honey moon while it lasts (that’s if he doesn’t start with his own mistress on the night of your wedding sef) cos definitely, in no due course, a mistress like you will occupy him and the cycle continues.

2.Gather all the savings you can now so when he is busy giving d mistress money to take care of herself and be up to date like u rightly said, you’d need to depend on your savings to take care of the home front and still try to look after yourself in trying to attract him back home.

3.You obviously forgot that kids would come in and while the mistress is busy travelling nights in hotels, u are busy changing diappers and trying hard to get the baby(ies)to sleep so you can at least catch some sleep yourself.

4. Finally, while u are busy tending him and distracting him, I am busy building my home, bonding with my children who will take care of me in my old age, and praying and teaching them not to be like you cos u can’t escape it, what goes around comes around.

When I’m done having kids and bringing them up, life starts for me afresh while you would have been all used up and deteriorated and may not be able to rejuvenate cos of life’s dirt deposited in you.

For now, enjoy it while it lasts cos that same husband will come back to me when he’s done with you.
Life’s race is “everyman for himself”.

Quoted from the same source.
omg.i love wifeys response. Anyway

awon ladies that have turned themselves to public toilets that any kind of third leg will deposit any kind of nonsense they feel like and take a walk when they are through,eku oja tita o.when the market finish,the buyer will go to another new shop that their market is still hot and fresh and buy and the cycle goes on and on cheesy

as some women dey get sense,some women no dey get,thats how life is
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chillisauce: More Efe more,

Where is the husbands letter...

chillisauce na you be that,wey dey put leg for table cheesy you dey enjoy o cheesy

make i join you grin
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by EfemenaXY: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
kulyie: omg.i love wifeys response. Anyway

awon ladies that have turned themselves to public toilets that any kind of third leg will deposit any kind of nonsense they feel like and take a walk when they are through,eku oja tita o.when the market finish,the buyer will go to another new shop that their market is still hot and fresh and buy and the cycle goes on and on cheesy

as some women dey get sense,some women no dey get,thats how life is

kulyie! Kulyie!! KULYIE!!! cheesy cheesy

more! More!! MORE!!! grin grin

I so love your response eh! Abeg take an e-hi-five jare kiss kiss
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by deols(f): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
The response makes it seem like it is the wife's fault.

She did it to somebody is why it will happen to her.

I prefer Kulyie's response. gutter thinzz abi public toilet ni?

1 Like

Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lol @third leg depositing in public toilet
Oh my!

My ribs!

Abeg, awon wives should use bleach and dettol to clean before using.
As awon husband like public toilet, make awon wives wey still like the awon p Rick use dettol and bleach always.

Btw, what is Awon?
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chillisauce: Lol @third leg depositing in public toilet
Oh my!

My ribs!

Abeg, awon wives should use bleach and dettol to clean before using.
As awon husband like public toilet, make awon wives wey still like the awon p Rick use dettol and bleach always.

Btw, what is Awon?
awon means those,so fill in the gap babes.

Esha majeki power house jona wink
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
chaircover:

I know of one. . . .she is in her fifties now. No husband & no kids. No longer marketable. She is the one paying toyboys now to be around her.

Will they listen? I pray they do before its too late. . . . . meanwhile every Saturday you see mama and mama oko's dancing their hearts out at their children's weddings but these old cargo mistresses dont even have a cat to call their own. Oma she o. You will def reap what you sow. Guaranteed.
that issss sooo true. I see them almost all the time.they are the ones you will see in parties and shows in lagos,ibadan and abuja.they are the ones that will be bleaching and wearing push ups a.k.a kosoke to repackage their market grin

i dont even know what happened some time ago,out of boredom,i agreed to go with this my girl friend to ikeja.i went for this saint janets show or live performance in a club around ikeja.you wan try awon mamas wey no one sempe grin orisirisi mamas wey wear eyelashes,contact lenses,spaghetti gowns,monostraps,short skirts,big wigs.my eyes full that day no be small.na their type don give birth for 10 different men,infact some no even know the father of their pikin.when it was time to spray saint janet money,see them shaking their asses and breast for their pikin mates. I said shayo,shey na wetin you carry come high life club be this.i hold my laugh till i reach car.the one wey even trip me pass na one mama wey tatoo brez wey don fall finish,koste sef no gree carry the thing up,bleaching don finish her skin.in my mind i said oja eleyi ole ta ke?wetin remain.
When i left i said mama eje lo jokosile kelo sempe,you just dey punish yourself with this koste wey you dey wear and she replied me back saying na your mama go senmpe,i had to drive off before they break bottle on my head that night grin when we got home,i said shayo,i take God beg you,no dey invite me for this kain mumu show,see as orobo single mamas full everywhere grin she said haba,shebi sisi is there too,i said na your cup of tea,no sha invite me

1 Like

Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Efemena_xy:

kulyie! Kulyie!! KULYIE!!! cheesy cheesy

more! More!! MORE!!! grin grin

I so love your response eh! Abeg take an e-hi-five jare kiss kiss
gbaaaaaasibeeeee gringringringrin
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by EfemenaXY: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
chaircover:

I know of one. . . .she is in her fifties now. No husband & no kids. No longer marketable. She is the one paying toyboys now to be around her.

Will they listen? I pray they do before its too late. . . . . meanwhile every Saturday you see mama and mama oko's dancing their hearts out at their children's weddings but these old cargo mistresses dont even have a cat to call their own. Oma she o. You will def reap what you sow. Guaranteed.

Na wa o!

kulyie: that issss sooo true. I see them almost all the time.they are the ones you will see in parties and shows in lagos,ibadan and abuja.they are the ones that will be bleaching and wearing push ups a.k.a kosoke to repackage their market grin

i dont even know what happened some time ago,out of boredom,i agreed to go with this my girl friend to ikeja.i went for this saint janets show or live performance in a club around ikeja.you wan try awon mamas wey no one sempe grin orisirisi mamas wey wear eyelashes,contact lenses,spaghetti gowns,monostraps,short skirts,big wigs.my eyes full that day no be small.na their type don give birth for 10 different men,infact some no even know the father of their pikin.when it was time to spray saint janet money,see them shaking their asses and breast for their pikin mates. I said shayo,shey na wetin you carry come high life club be this.i hold my laugh till i reach car.the one wey even trip me pass na one mama wey tatoo brez wey don fall finish,koste sef no gree carry the thing up,bleaching don finish her skin.in my mind i said oja eleyi ole ta ke?wetin remain.
When i left i said mama eje lo jokosile kelo sempe,you just dey punish yourself with this koste wey you dey wear and she replied me back saying na your mama go senmpe,i had to drive off before they break bottle on my head that night grin when we got home,i said shayo,i take God beg you,no dey invite me for this kain mumu show,see as orobo single mamas full everywhere grin she said haba,shebi sisi is there too,i said na your cup of tea,no sha invite me

*** Faints! *** shocked shocked shocked

Kulyie, abeg furnish us with a picture to go with this your story na!

Choi! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Na wa o!

*** Faints! *** shocked shocked shocked

Kulyie, abeg furnish us with a picture to go with this your story na!

Choi! cheesy cheesy
gringringrin how i go dey snap pishore for that kain show wey single mamas and orisirisi men full there.fear no go gree me try am gringrin them go ask whether na journalist i be cheesy
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by fflamingo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
A letter to replied from the wife and the mistress

I received your letter both dated the same day to our 23 wedding remembrance and one year I met you.
It is quite pathetic how I had used my universal charger on both of you and it is unexplanable to the entity on the atomic ground..(In patrick voice)
To the mistress.
Am sorry for the pain I have caused , I really want to reciprocate the Love you showed for me when I was thinking of a better home. I really wished I had seen you 25 years ago, I really wished you were born then..but alas,You were unborn. You were joyously still resting abode. I only promised to cater for your education only to remember touching your panties.
Oh my wife of tomorrow, how greatly have thou do you harm,my banana iceland mistress take you away from me. I regret the day I forgot our wedding vows .I regret the day ......oh I couldn't just write#sobs uncontrollably. I sincerely wish you would not brag at me again, you never understand me, you never showed care, you were not the one I used to know before the wedding, you changed overnight,really wish you could retrace your step and acts well.
You remembered the love letter I wrote in scroll during our wedding vows...I dare to read them again now..
I love you and till death do us apart arewa mi,olulufe mi,ayo mi , idunnu mi,.......
#as husband carry wife the romantic Hollywood ended titanic music underground
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by EfemenaXY: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
kulyie: gringringrin how i go dey snap pishore for that kain show wey single mamas and orisirisi men full there.fear no go gree me try am gringrin them go ask whether na journalist i be cheesy

Babes, abeg explain Orisirisi men

Are these 'advanced' Abuja runz guys that have graduated from yahoo-yahoo?? cheesy cheesy
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Babes, abeg explain Orisirisi men

Are these 'advanced' Abuja runz guys that have graduated from yahoo-yahoo?? cheesy cheesy
lmao cheesy it means different kinds of old women or people cheesy
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
The worse are the semi-religious ppl.

Ashawo for back, religion for front.
Old age, no children, no husband ....cat sef nothing.
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
fflamingo: A letter to replied from the wife and the mistress

I received your letter both dated the same day to our 23 wedding remembrance and one year I met you.
It is quite pathetic how I had used my universal charger on both of you and it is unexplanable to the entity on the atomic ground..(In patrick voice)
To the mistress.
Am sorry for the pain I have caused , I really want to reciprocate the Love you showed for me when I was thinking of a better home. I really wished I had seen you 25 years ago, I really wished you were born then..but alas,You were unborn. You were joyously still resting abode. I only promised to cater for your education only to remember touching your panties.
Oh my wife of tomorrow, how greatly have thou do you harm,my banana iceland mistress take you away from me. I regret the day I forgot our wedding vows .I regret the day ......oh I couldn't just write#sobs uncontrollably. I sincerely wish you would not brag at me again, you never understand me, you never showed care, you were not the one I used to know before the wedding, you changed overnight,really wish you could retrace your step and acts well.
You remembered the love letter I wrote in scroll during our wedding vows...I dare to read them again now..
I love you and till death do us apart arewa mi,olulufe mi,ayo mi , idunnu mi,.......
#as husband carry wife the romantic Hollywood ended titanic music underground
lobbbaaaaatttttaaaannnnn oooooo.as fela kuti will sing oropesi je,oro di hummmnnncheesy

turning to wasiu ayindes song live in berlin grin
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chillisauce: The worse are the semi-religious ppl.

Ashawo for back, religion for front.
Old age, no children, no husband ....cat sef nothing.

grin cat sef go run comot for house when e old,go find im mates grin
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
kulyie: grin cat sef go run comot for house when e old,go find im mates grin

grin grin grin
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by youngalex(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ kulyie u finish work....I dey always tell dem babes dis men operate a well structured home with a lovly wife..U the mistress is just der for fun...yeah just for fun
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
youngalex: @ kulyie u finish work....I dey always tell dem babes dis men operate a well structured home with a lovly wife..U the mistress is just der for fun...yeah just for fun
haaa,i don finish work cheesy i just go quick boil yam and do fried egg sauce plus ata swe swe grin in preparation for dinner as i no wan chop late.

anyway in response to your post, before nko! all those men wey dey form mumu for all these women aka miss misstresses,ori won pe ju.their head too correct,them know wetin them dey do,them just dey form gbewudani.their head correct bi alajo shomolu.when the thing when them dey chop for misstress house don beleful them and them don clean mouth rinse hand,them go go beg wifey for night.infact them go kneel down dey form motidi born again grin thats why yorubas call those categories of misstress women

AWON CARE TAKERS grin at the end of the day na broken down property wey the last man standing go manage after e don go prostrate for family of pay as you go overused tokubo congo house .na those kain men yorubas call AWON egbe ALAJESEKU grin

1 Like

Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by coogar: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
the world is big enough for wives & mistresses - there shouldn't be a clash betwen the two. the 2 letters are unnecessary as long as both parties understand their roles in the man's life.....
Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by kidsam: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kulye, you dey craze o lol!!!!!! you have the right answer for every post.

@ coogar hmmmmmm, my main concern is the after effect on the poor man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proposal Rings Only!!! / Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.