Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives (13303 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives by coogar: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
kidsam:
@ coogar hmmmmmm, my main concern is the after effect on the poor man.

well - the poor man made his choice to spread himself thin on more than one woman.

one woman wrote this...

Why Actresses Prefer Married Men

I am married to a married man too. I have not told anyone this before. Other journalists I have met were fed the story that my husband is abroad when he has always been in the country.

Most single men out there are not matured enough to handle the fact that actresses are normal women. They believe we are harlöts to be used and dumped. I believe they are too immature to handle the life around us.

They are easily affected by things they read and hear about us, and also things they see on screen about us.

But married men are matured to handle all this. They listen to us instead of listening to gist about us. They seem to understand women better. Besides, they are more caring, gentler and wiser.

QUESTION: You just said you are a jealous woman, how then can you share your man with another woman?

Because I knew he was married before I decided to marry him. It was my decision and I knew what I was walking into. Before I made up my mind I knew the price I was to pay and how I have to adapt to that. I have decided to share with the woman inside not any one outside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench / Parenting: Should My Child Have A Smartphone? / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.