Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? (4241 Views)

When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / I Am Akpos The Greatest Liar On Earth, Can You Beat That??? / I Am The Greatest Liar On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by favouredseed(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2013
(1) My dad just bought a
generator that uses palm oil.

(2) I just finished praying on Lagos/
Ibadan express way.

(3) We use to have 7 swimming
pools in my house until armed
robbers, stole 6.

(4) Come and see Hummer 7 that uses water in my daddy's garage.

(5) Hope u guys know dead sea?
My dad killed it.

(6) I am in ABU jos and i study NECO.

(7) My mum sold the wood they later called Hollywood to the owner!

(cool I school in Oxford University bt ASUU Strike brought me back.

(9) I just bought an aeroplane, its parked inside my house.

(10) My new Range Rover has five tires.

(11) Queen elizabeth na my aunty.

(12) My blackberry Z10 rings under water.

OYA!!!

CHALLENGE ME WITH YOURS IF YOU
CAN...

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
my Nokia 3310 have 3G that makes my connection faster than Tecno F7

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
BB HAS DEVELOPED AN APP THAT CAN MAKE MY NOKIA 1110 PING.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by abbeycial: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
I am d first to comment and na me get nairaland but Seun na my secretary.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
my BB bold 5 get dvd slot.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by favouredseed(f): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
possibilita: my Nokia 3310 have 3G that makes my connection faster than Tecno F7

grin
grin
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by favouredseed(f): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
My Dads private jet is using kerosine

My boyfriend just bought me a blackberry. He will buy the pin next week

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
favoured-seed:

grin
grin
i'm currently watching youtube video on my grandma's nokia 1616-2
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
favoured-seed:
My Dads private jet is using kerosine

My boyfriend just bought me a blackberry. He will buy the pin next week
you won't be needing that pin cos you will have to subscribe so why not just collect the money and pay me so i can get you a cheat pin so that you don't have to subscribe anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by vizboy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
well My dad went to mars on foot.

The lion saw my face and ran away.

Well you said your father killed red sea, well you wouldnt be disappointed if I tell you my father brought it back to life and killed it again as it was uncontrolable

I just finish building my house in the middle of the air

I slapped obama and he congratulated me.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Vicotex(m): 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
my psvita get sim slot
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Baba419(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Na me be jesus grin
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2013
undecidedMy great Grand mother is still a virgin.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Lindajohn(f): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2013
The rate of joblesness in nairaland is very high, LWKMD

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Dannylux: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dangote never pay my papa the $1B loan wey e give am since last year
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na only River Niger bin day 9ja so ah come dig River Benue Join am.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Beyonce dey chase me, wetin I go do, so dat Jay Z no go kill me.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by favouredseed(f): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
possibilita: you won't be needing that pin cos you will have to subscribe so why not just collect the money and pay me so i can get you a cheat pin so that you don't have to subscribe anymore.
LOL ... Stil tinking of a response
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
na my elder brother act legend of the seeker,Merlin na ma twin brother act am
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by favouredseed(f): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
possibilita: Na only River Niger bin day 9ja so ah come dig River Benue Join am.

Chai u come dig am connect connect to Atlantic ocean

sarbest001: Beyonce dey chase me, wetin I go do, so dat Jay Z no go kill me.
No gree for her o, cos she wan use u get citizinship for Naija cos Naija is more developed dan America.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Adrenaline123(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Baba419: Na me be jesus grin
guy respect that name bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Adrenaline123(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na me dey barb Obama hair

I dey plug boiler for river niger when I wan baf

I neva use google before

tuface dey dash me em hair after barbing

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by geedot: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
i just finished writing university of ibadan's aptitude test.. I'm an aspirant of pilot engineering..
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by geedot: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
nicki minaj was ma ex.. I dumped her because kim-k wooed me..
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
favoured-seed:

Chai u come dig am connect connect to Atlantic ocean

No gree for her o, cos she wan use u get citizinship for Naija cos Naija is more developed dan America.
Wetin I go do now, she don dey threaten me, she talk say she go rape me if I no gree. Abeg wetin I go do now??
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2013
na directly to high tension ah day from charge my phone.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by abelmovic1: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
Halalala BBM now on Nokia phone
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Mercedes now using Nokia battery.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by Donseraphic(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2013
michelle obama na my sugar-mummy.

my friend be get aids bt after taking d panadol i gave to him he was healed

na me coach messi, cr7, bale and neymar..
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ppl always knows the first but do they really know the second?Niel Armstrong as the first but guess what I Am the second Man TO SET FOOT ON THE MOON.
Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by adezjamz(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2013
♍¥ hen gave birth to an Elephant

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? by possibilita(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
na pure water paper them day use do female condom for wa area.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Why You Should Not Marry A Village Girl. / Funny Things Children Do Without Thinking ! (hilarious Photos) / an european in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.