Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

All About Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All About Blogging (635 Views)

"I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. / 10 Bitter Truths About Blogging That You Don't Know / The Truth About Blogging For Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Blogging by laj4you(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
If you want to make money through blogging, creating a popular blog is the key to success. If your blog receives very little traffic, you will not have much success monetizing it. No matter which method you use to make money from your blog, you will find the most success if you have a large readership. Because of this, making your blog popular and growing readership should be one of the primary concerns. Drop your email to get more info about blogging and how to setup a blog.
Re: All About Blogging by Ugostar(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ugochrise@gmail.com
Re: All About Blogging by BabsHolding: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2013
shonolababatunde@gmail.com
Re: All About Blogging by TejiriDavie(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
teewodavie@gmail.com
Re: All About Blogging by Engineerfidel(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
engineerfidel2013@gmail.com
Re: All About Blogging by ALASH4LIFE(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
alash4life11@gmail.com
Re: All About Blogging by great664(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
i can help you setup your blog for free and give you the neccessary guidelines on how to monetize it, check my blog http://ask9ja..com if you like it email me, pls dont drop your mail here for spammers to fill up your inbox.
Re: All About Blogging by DrummaBoy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
electronic_mails_4me@yahoo.com
Re: All About Blogging by omoelu1(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2013
www.sdknaija.com is a blog filled with lots of tutorials and tips specifically about blogging. you can read almost anything you need to know about blogging and also ask questions directly concerning things you would like to know, all for free.

1 Like

Re: All About Blogging by victor08(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
If you are a copycat in blogging you will find it hard.
Steps:
1. Register a unique domain name.
2. Use wordpress fro the site.
3. Get a graphic designer to do a nice job.
4. Start researching and writing articles for your future audience.
5. Open a facebook page and Twitter account.
6. Start advertising your blog on facebook (30k can get you up to 2500 fans in a month).
7. Be consistent. Include pictures in your post.
8. Post regularly on facebook then insert a link to your blog so people can read more there.
Re: All About Blogging by paj4love: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2013
pls enlighten. me more on how to go about it and water it will take
my email ugochukwuekenma@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k / Tech CONTEST!! Win 200,000naira To Startup Your Business In Nigeria / Wapmasters Earn N5 Per Referral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.