Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. (7726 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / (new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / Is Usher Getting Fat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by chronique(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
was at the salon last week to have my hair cut and while i was waitin for my turn,i was watching musical videos on mtv.the next thing was the psquare video do me;we were all watching and making comments about it.then this bro comes up with this:
"i was watchin mtv somedays back and r.kelly was being interviewed.he was asked wat he thinks about psquare and he said:
i think dey shud stop singing.anything they want they shud just ask me and i wuld give them.they are copying usher too much.they have copied his music(yeah) for (get squared),copied his dance and his moves.they already look like usher.in fact,they are the usher raymond in africa,
the hook is this,is this a positive ststement abt p2 or a negative one.if u ask me,i would say its a negative one to be labelled as a wanna bee.
so am asking nairalanders,what do u guyz think abt this?
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2008
don't believe
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by tosinadeda: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
the koko is that they are making bastard money from it so am like who cares anyway?
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by fastmoney(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
i think your the third 2nd biget lier on nairaland after the guy that wrote about the richies of naija artist, u should be shot in the head
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by toto1: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
lol @fastmoney you are too funny
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by Fadajasi(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2008
Taa
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by javalove(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2008
yawn!!!! wats going n here, wat r u guys yarning about? carry me along abeg cheesy
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by tollu: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2008
Does this mean R. Kelly knows who they are? pbbbbt. Na lie
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by Esss(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ Poster

You should thank your stars that I am not an Admin. I would have banned you for lying.
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by smile4kenn(m): 5:09am On Jul 16, 2008
mehn that pic there is touching,

@poster

STOP Da LIe
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by chronique(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2008
here's the jeck.i dont bliv in someone told me that or them say them say news which means i only dared to put this out coz i scrutinized evry word that came out of his mouth.the person in question who said this is not a jobless person or a tout and i did not meet him in a local barbing salon.if u can spend 1000 bucks shaving ur hair evry month,i.e once in two weeks,and u have a good job wiv a good car;i wont see u as an idle person who will want to just spit trash outta ur mouth.the guy is not a p-square hater as he did not criticise them or yap them.he did not say someone told him.he said he watched it.looking at him and assessing him including his looks and personality,i will be able to make do wiv his statement 50%.dont tell me r-kelly does not know p-sqaure.in case u dont know,wiv the exploits of 2face idibia,asa,dbanj,p-quare,nice, and a host of others,naija is definitely on the map.not to even mention the influx of super stars like jayz and the likes coming into naija to perform again and again.fews months back,shaggy was in the country and what was his mission?he said he came in to see the best naija acts he cud feature in his next album.wiv all of this,i hope someone will not ask if r-kelly knows p-square.as for fastmoney who says am the 3rd biggest liar,thats ur opinion and a i really dont giv a f**k wat u tink.its obvious u only learnt how to write witout learning how to read.wat a pity.i did not say i watched it.try reading properly b4 posting aight?
the subject at hand if true,can work both ways for them.at least they are known.how big is latin music compared to hiphop from the motherland?if we know abt daddy yankee,coolie buzz,zion and co,then wit mtv base in place, there is no reason why they shud not know naiaj's music.if p2 is not a tret to usher,r-kellty wont make that statement period.which means we are doing somtin rite here.the only problem will be that ,among super stars in yankee,p2 mite not be able to hold sholders high.at least we all know that it is true that they copied usher's dance and song yeah for get squared or is that another lie?listen to both songs and tell me wat u think.
i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by A40(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2008
Has he heard of hem sef? thats really a hardsell for me to believe this story
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by timmfikk(m): 3:30am On Jul 17, 2008
E be like sey tongue, I hear sey tongue, Dem talk sey tongue when will it stop from Nigerians, in short my guy you don't need to show more concern about this topic i guess the mr. excellent who gave you the information did not express himself better to you, and am sure he must have watch it on studio43 not mtvbase, hehehehe angry
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
big deal if kels knows P2, wat the poster is saying is whats with the copy copy no be only usher sef dem dey copy dem plenty
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by tope2000(f): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
Im damn sure that kels have never heard of p-squared b4
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by winnalo(f): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2009
even satan and his angels are rejoicing, for a good lier second to none but the devil himself. it's high time you repent my dear friend for the dayz are near embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by Afam4eva(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2009
where's the delete button
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by Hardballer(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2009
chronique u need to shut the Bleep up
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by WarfyBoy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN R KELLY must be OUT OF HIS MIND

phuck R Kelly, wetin concern am
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by dplo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2009
am not sure about that poster's topic,but one thing am sure of is that,kells would be so dump or blind if he has never heard of p square,i mean we are not that low,am sure he watches tv,musical ones per say,so he must have heard of p square even if he has not seen them
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by agabaI23(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2009
Hmmm why will Kelly not hear about P2? P2 has was won a couple of international awards.

It crazy how low we rate our artist and yet you expect them to rise to the top.

They copy yea, do they make money? Have they committed any copyright offence? Sue them!
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by UNLEASHED(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2009
They're Usher's wannabe or not, the truth is that the guys are star and they are admired!
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by dplo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2009
@UNLEASHED
cheesy wink GBAM!!! sad
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by oluwaskid: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2010
?
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by chronique(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2010
it's such a pity how people think. r.kelly doesnt know p-square aight? all those saying this should think twice.
Re: R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. by gidson12(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
*yawns*

(1) (Reply)

Titom – Tshwala Bam (remix) Ft Omah Lay, Victony, Burna Boy, Yuppe|mp3 Download / Brila Fm Hits Onitsha, Anambra State / Flavour - Ijele (the Traveler) :: Album Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.