Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter (5760 Views)

The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos) / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter by Ichel: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2013
mumumugu: Today, it’s the battle of the kids that is making the headline. Boluwatife, the five year old son of Nigerian superstar, Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid went on twitter to pour out his anger on Camaron for stealing his girlfriend. Camaron is the four year old son of Peter, one of the Psquare twins.
Psquare's Camaron
[image]
Wizkid's Boluwatife
The girl in question, Aisha, is the three year old granddaughter of African Billionaire, Aliko Dangote.Boluwatife claims he met Aisha first at a friend’s birthday party in Miami, USA and they started dating. He was however shocked when his friends told him that Aisha had been spotted at various locations in London chilling with Camaron. He carried out further investigation which revealed to him that Aisha and Camaron are now dating. Angry Boluwatife went on twitter to pour out his anger and has warned Camaron to stay away from his girl else he would tell his father, Wizkid, to release a diss track for him.
Camaron however replied in a very matured way by simply saying “Bro she’s now my girl, I guess she finds me more attractive, go step up your game”. The last is yet to be heard as sources close to Hot Swen News told us that Wizkid will be releasing a diss track for Camaron Soon.
Op u b real kolofo
Re: Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter by Subom1(f): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2013
You are really your namesake undecided
Re: Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter by IAMBREEZY: 3:35am On Nov 11, 2013
Op u know try at all.
Re: Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 11, 2013
lol
Re: Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter by djeezy(m): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2013
Justeenaleo: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy first to comment sha
It seems you believe this Nonsense. If it makes front page, I'll commit suicide. This thread should be in the Jokes section.
Re: Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter by NadiaSA1(f): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Leward: i can't believe that people actually believe this nonsense.

Op u funny sha..grin
Re: Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Lol.. What a joke! I know this news is fake but even if it happened.. I wonder why those kids should even have a Twitter account.

AD: Get up to 100k Twitter followers, Read more- www.nairaland.com/1194698/buy-quality-twitter-followers-facebook
Re: Wizkid’s Son Attacks Peter Psquare’s Son On Twitter by Justeenaleo(f): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
djeezy: It seems you believe this Nonsense. If it makes front page, I'll commit suicide. This thread should be in the Jokes section.
If I blivd it,I wudda made a better comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Has Nip Slip In Interview Talking About Nips Slips(pics) / The Swim Suit Toke Makinwa Wore That Caused Wahala Is Worth N65,000 / Nigerian Pretty Girl Dies During Child Birth Weeks After Marriage" Friends React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.