Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What does It Takes To Host Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What does It Takes To Host Website (841 Views)

How Do I Connect To A Local Host Website From Another computer? / EXPOSED: How To Host Your Sites On A Free VPS From Amazon AWS (613mb RAM) / Tutorial On How To Host Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What does It Takes To Host Website by wyt(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2008
please can someone tell me how long it takes to host website.
and posibly the procedure.
i have a friend that have being posting for last 2 months over hosting my website
Re: What does It Takes To Host Website by wyt(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2008
i need a website designer and hoster. pls call 08065452268
Re: What does It Takes To Host Website by midje(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
dEAR WYT,

all you have to do is buy a hosting space from a hosting company, do ur domain registration and then host the domain. Using the ftp details, username and password, you then publish ur already designed site to the web using an ftp software or dreamweaver. Both hosting and domain registration should not cost upto 6k

For more information on how to go about this if you are not clear, pls email me on midje@ieee.org or call me on (07033034783)

Pls do not call me at mid night and pls identity ur self properly

I hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

How Much Traffic Do You Have? / The Eight Levels Of Programming Language - Soltesh Iyere & Jeff Atwood / Who Knows A Best Live Streaming Software Or Company For Websites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.