Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Make That Girl Fall In Love With You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Make That Girl Fall In Love With You (1358 Views)

Help Please How Do I Make This Girl Fall For Me? / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You, In Seven Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by jerrymania(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hey Guys, some of us know these skills, some don't,some know but don't apply or some are just duns. Anyway out of xperience i got this technique that might determine u as a duns or a bons. Well to make a girl fall in love with you is so simple, not any girl but a Nigerian Girl.

NOTE ;You don't have to over smartly dressed.Just be neat.Please don't start preparing a state budget. The girl will like you for being Moderate. Be polite. and nasty! Anyway just use your head sha. The technique works for nice guys and fast guys.

All process might take you 3 weeks maximum (for wannabe nice guy) and 1 1/2 week minimum (for very sharp guys).

[list]
[li]First, get to have a random conversation with her. Ask her a stupid question and expect a stupid reply. After that a good smile and great focus, politely say your name (she will shine her 32 and may say her name without u asking her)[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Anyway you have got her attention. Guys better know girl's hairdo or anything connected to their clothing or makeup. For example ask her if her hairdo is expression what or what. she will look you like a mysterious fellow. It's all good. But ask a funny girly question.[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Look for the little things around to start up a conversation. But mix it with jokes and be creative. See, just loosen up.[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[li]Dont forget to tease her. Make her feel worthless for a while. She will feel intimidated.Make it short and snappy.[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Eye sight.Straight.If you turn your head don't look at the ground oh! shey u hear shy guy?[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Do something random. I recommend this. Grab her hand at the middle of a sweet conversation (even bitter one sef) and take her to the store some few walks away and buy her something little and sweet like a chewing gum  grin something of that nature.[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]If she still has the time (she will definitely have all the time in the world now), start a short personal conversation. Dont go deep. surface talk.short.[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Make sure to end the discussion yourself. Do thiswhen she is in the middle of the talk. You will know the effect of this later on.  lipsrsealed i wont tell you.[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Then ask her for a date right there! not a number, a date! (get her number after she agrees on the date-if she doesnt then you are left on your own there-beyond the scope of this writeup)[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Take her to a "good" restaurant. Please not the best!!!!!!!!!!!![/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]have a lively evening. Chat as friends.  You can feel emotional now. I nor sey make you feel like you wan kiss am now now. Now discuss personal now deep but not deepest .[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]When you are dropping her off be confident, lean and kiss her on the forehead or on her palm. Hey hey  grin the charm don dey work. [/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Call her two days later (for strong guys-5 days later), and ask her for another date, but this time somewhere different and different!-i recommend a GYM.Keep the timing to a minimum.[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Have fun, and after the time together , let her know your place. For a "correct girl" she won't resist.[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Hope you do your "home" work oh? Your room must be the bomb. Smells nice,neat,romantic music playing in the background(for guys without dvd or vcd,cd,computer,t.v try and get a grade A phone with romantic mp3's-it migt help). Please cook a little fast meal for her or better still offer her a drink. She may drink a little alcohol at this point. But still ZIP UP.[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Now i nor go tell you wetin u go do if she now enters the "MOOD". If she is not alcohol influenced and she is still in the mood, please go for her, infact DIVE AM. For Stronger guys-stay "put". Control your John Thomas. You may touch her, kiss her but don't F****ng F***k her. She will HIGHLY respect you for that and you have shown her that she can be secured anytime with you.[/li]
[li][/li]

[list]
[li]Next time You are together Strong Guy. PLEASE DONT MISS A THING. DIVE AM VERY FAST! grin grin[/li]
[li][/li]

It might work for some and might not for others.

Love is a large field with so many trees, i hope you find your tree.
Re: Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by jerrymania(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2007
Guess guys are reading. cry
Re: Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
is dis for teenagers or old guys who don't hav work to do
Re: Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by jerrymania(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2007
ctrume:

is this for teenagers or old guys who don't hav work to do

for the youth and young at heart. if you dont apply all sef a little might be good for you.
Re: Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by chudy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
well, i guess u havae smthing good for the guys even if others don't see it that way. keep it up. but can i ask u a question? how many times this thing don work for yoo
Re: Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by CrazyMan(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2007
Nice one. But I won't try it
Re: Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by niceuzor: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2007
- Crazykid me too because mum is going to flog us cry
Re: Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by yicob(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2007
i tried it up to the last stage of bringing her to my room and alas, Nepa took light as she was about entering and there was nothing i could use in powering my system for da music. so jerrymania, include a standbye generator next time.
Re: Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by jerrymania(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2007
yicob:

i tried it up to the last stage of bringing her to my room and alas, Nepa took light as she was about entering and there was nothing i could use in powering my system for da music. so jerrymania, include a standbye generator next time.

Allright yicob. u just made a good suggestion!
Re: Make That Girl Fall In Love With You by jerrymania(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2007
chudy:

well, i guess u havae smthing good for the guys even if others don't see it that way. keep it up. but can i ask u a question? how many times this thing don work for yoo

Test it out for yourself. You can only testify.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Husband & Not A Boyfriend / Complement Of The Season / Abuja Guys Lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.