Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] (30697 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
snthesis:
sup
Hi!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
sexkillz: Na so I hear o.
abeg make we hear word, you na afin. Be proud of your trait.

After all, your e-babe Ogugua say she like u like dat.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kudos to Seun for making Sexkillz a Mod. It shows that he's committed to giving everyone equal opportunity including the physically challenged

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by 2legit2qwt: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
barcanista: Kudos to Seun for making Sexkillz a Mod. It shows that he's committed to giving everyone equal opportunity including the physically challenged

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

Why so much dislike for sexkillz tho?
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by toprealman: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
People get mind sha. How come the guy with laptop is moving his mouse on a blank screen? Ajikpako things.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by angelofpeaceco(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
What d hell has nairaland turned into for goodness sake! So anybody can just wake up and post how he went into d toiLet to poo, etc and it'll make d front page? Nawa o!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Iceman296: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
barcanista: Kudos to Seun for making Sexkillz a Mod. It shows that he's committed to giving everyone equal opportunity including the physically challenged
Lol. Please, What did Sexkills do to you guys? This Comment is kinda Harsh Though.

And i don't think the Sexkills Guy is an albino Judging From Ogugua88 Profile Pix!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by BluMalam(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2013
Prince Justice:

typo dumbass
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Asabeq(f): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2013
Eeya and he just liked ur post with his 2 monikers grin
Seems u love to date low life guys cuz ur 'escape from albino' is a big time low life! Suffered lots of bully in life and actually taking revenge by banning every1 on nl!

ogugua88:

Haba. They were talking about him before I knew him. I yab him too, but I always use maggi. I don't like bland yabs.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by snthesis(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Yield: Hi!
smiley
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Asabeq: Eeya and he just liked ur post with his 2 monikers grin
Seems u love to date low life guys cuz ur 'escape from albino' is a big time low life! Suffered lots of bully in life and actually taking revenge by banning every1 on nl!

What do you call a girl who couldn't attract any yankee based guy to herself despite being an "american-nigerian", but pride herself with a low life albino e-lover, who spends 24 hours each day pouring his frustration on forum members, banning as he wishes all because his life is miserable offline?

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by snthesis(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2013
barcanista: What do you call a girl who couldn't attract any yankee based guy to herself despite being an "american-nigerian", but pride herself with a low life albino e-lover, who spends 24 hours each day pouring his frustration on forum members, banning as he wishes all because his life is miserable offline?
a barcanista, i guess undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2013
barcanista: What do you call a girl who couldn't attract any yankee based guy to herself despite being an "american-nigerian", but pride herself with a low life albino e-lover, who spends 24 hours each day pouring his frustration on forum members, banning as he wishes all because his life is miserable offline?

I've attracted numerous guys based here; some American, some not. I wasn't happy with them. Sure, there may be some distance between my boyfriend and I, but we've made it work for nearly a year and we're both as happy as ever and have no problems showing that. If that disturbs you, then my sincere apologies, but at the end of the day, what matters is my/our happiness.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by PrinceJustice(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
ogugua88:

I've attracted numerous guys based here; some American, some not. I wasn't happy with them. Sure, there may be some distance between my boyfriend and I, but we've made it work for nearly a year and we're both as happy as ever and have no problems showing that. If that disturbs you, then my sincere apologies, but at the end of the day, what matters is my/our happiness.

Cheers!
barcanista: Chai! Chei!! Choi!!! I just had a heart attack *in the ICU*
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2013
linpok:

see u o! U want mak d eye wey bros dey manage blind ni..dat lappy get dark screen guard if u no knw ogrin
*dies*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NATIONAL HERO: Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe Full Biography,life History And Heroic Works / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.